substituting straight caffeine for fat free in ECY stack

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about using Fat Free for the caffeine in ECY stack? I'm going to use alphaburn or alpha t2 for the Y. I just don't know if I should do this since all of Fat Free's ingredients are listed to be in a 700 mg prop blend. My goals are to cut the stubburn lower ab fat while eating at maintenance and letting the ec cause my slight deficit. Ill be IFing, although not the extremely high carb workout day macros because I simply can't stand eating that many carbs. I am miserable the entire day if I eat too many carbs.

Current weight is 190 not too sure on the bf% but I'm guessing around 12 percent based on the other guesses I've seen on other people's pictures. My upper abs are visible which is why id venture to guess this %. But I'm not trying to make this too long.

Back to the original topic...id really like to hear some opinions on this. Sorry for the length.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also thought the DHEA in fat free would be a nice addition. Although who knows if there is even enough for it to be relevent. Damn prop blends make everything harder than it has to be.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No. If you sub out caffeine, you're left with nothing. Caffeine is essential in the EC stack if you want ​any lipolysis or stim-effect

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But I'm getting the caffeine from the Fat Free. Is it because we don't know the exact amount of caffeine coming from Fat Free?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But I'm getting the caffeine from the Fat Free. Is it because we don't know the exact amount of caffeine coming from Fat Free?
My apologies, the website I was checking the label on did not list what the extracts were standardized for. I'd ask an App Nut rep for a ballpark figure for the purposes of safety

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About 240 mg caffeine per cap; R-Beta Methyl PEA is a CNS stim- half life is roughly 4-6 hrs.; all in all, FF has a pretty strong stim content, so I would take your doses at least 7 hrs. pre-bed or more
Judging by that post made in the app nut thread about the caffeine content in fat free, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stack with bronkaid. Is this a correct assumption?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Judging by that post made in the app nut thread about the caffeine content in fat free, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stack with bronkaid. Is this a correct assumption?
I'd need to know the dose of the PEA, as it will cause a rapid, short-lived pressor effect if dosed in the therapeutic window.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright. Ill try and figure it out in the same thread and let you know. Thanks a lot for your help man. I respect the hell out of you and your knowledge. I'm hoping someday I can get close to your level.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is PEA the R-Beta Methylphenylethylamine?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nvm. My bad.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright coop...this is the answer I got when asking how much PEA was in Fat Free.

We took the R-Beta Methyl PEA out of the product, and replaced it with Acacia Rigidula 98%......it is roughly around 30% of the blend

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alright coop...this is the answer I got when asking how much PEA was in Fat Free.
Well, I must say, fantastic change on their part, as PEA is not much of a "fat burner" whereas Acacia has potential. However, this still complicates things as I don't know what the acacia is being standardized for. BetaOMS, Synephrine, other PEA derivatives, etc..

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
For what it is worth: stacking EC with Alpha T2 was too much for me. Dose I tried was 2 alphas, 200mg caf and. 25mg e. my body just felt overclocked and was uncomfortable. No doubt an effective fat burner tho.

Just my observation.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
240mg caffeine pre cap with the old formula. Not sure if Dirk adjusted anything when he did the PEA switch but you most likely have a bottle from the first run.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys. I guess ill just keep it simple with the ephedrine caffeine tabs and alphaburn. Its such a tried and true stack that I guess there's really no reason to change things up when they don't need changed. Thanks coop for your input and trying to help out. And thanks est1969 for your input as well.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright...I know I've seen people using yohimbine with ec stack before. Why does medscape say that there is a serious likelihood of life-threatening interaction occurring? Because the thinning of the blood from yohimbine and the increased hr from ephedrine is simply too much for some peoples hearts to handle?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested to hear your experience with it. Please let me know.

Alright guys. I guess ill just keep it simple with the ephedrine caffeine tabs and alphaburn. Its such a tried and true stack that I guess there's really no reason to change things up when they don't need changed. Thanks coop for your input and trying to help out. And thanks est1969 for your input as well.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dosing of alphaburn should I go with? I'm thinking I'm going to do this for the ephedrine/caffeine.

Wo days:

upon waking: 25 mg ephedrine, 1 serving of pre workout containing 200 mg of caffeine, 1 alphaburn (I workout fasted so this will work out)
6 hours later: 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine

Non w/o days:

Upon waking: 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 1 alphaburn
6 hours later: 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine.
2 hours after last meal: 1 alphaburn.

How does this look? Will the alphaburn pre bed really have any effect or should I just save it for pre training?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Last I heard, way back in the day, people would recommend against utilizing the T2 with the EC stack.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphaburn and alpha t2 both have rauwolscine hcl in them so I'm thinking they'll be close to the same. Alphaburn is 10 bucks cheaper on nutra (where I bought my caff too) so I went with that. I think it'll still work well. I'm hoping at least.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad, misread your post. Disregard. Sorry.