Erase vs. Erase Pro?

  1. Erase vs. Erase Pro?


    is there any major difference? is one better than the other? Lets hear some opinions
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath


  2. Erase is an AI and Erase Pro is an AI plus a natural SERM, both contain the same active, but obviously Erase Pro has a few extra goodies that give it its SERM properties. I really like the original Erase, haven't tried Erase Pro yet, but plan on it soon.

  3. lets say i already have Nolva and i plan on running anabeta elite with my PCT, would EP be necessary or just the original erase?
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath
    •   
       


  4. I know for a fact that the og erase is a big go to supp for pct. Just got me some of the original. Will try The new stuff after

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill View Post
    lets say i already have Nolva and i plan on running anabeta elite with my PCT, would EP be necessary or just the original erase?
    Depends what your looking for. If your trying to taper Erase in PCT, then the original Erase will allow for more flexibility in doing so (3caps Erase = 1cap Erase Pro).

  6. lets say i was recommended to take the original erase dosing as 0/0/3/2/2/1. how would i dose the EP?
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill View Post
    lets say i was recommended to take the original erase dosing as 0/0/3/2/2/1. how would i dose the EP?
    Go with the original Erase. That dosing is not possible with Erase Pro.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis18 View Post
    Go with the original Erase. That dosing is not possible with Erase Pro.
    haha ok thanks a lot sarkis!
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath

  9. The EP is stronger than the OG Erase. However, with the dosing that you want you won't be able to use EP, as mentioned already.

    I have had great results with OG Erase and OG AnaBeta in PCT. Good stuff!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    The EP is stronger than the OG Erase. However, with the dosing that you want you won't be able to use EP, as mentioned already.

    I have had great results with OG Erase and OG AnaBeta in PCT. Good stuff!
    thanks nate! any places doing any deals for the anabeta and erase? and also will one bottle of each suffice
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill

    thanks nate! any places doing any deals for the anabeta and erase? and also will one bottle of each suffice
    I only used one bottle of each during PCT. 1 bottle each is a 4 week supply. No reason for a PCT to last longer than this, IMO.
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I only used one bottle of each during PCT. 1 bottle each is a 4 week supply. No reason for a PCT to last longer than this, IMO.
    thanks for the help!
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill

    thanks for the help!
    My pleasure (=
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in