Too many supplements to decide(Where to Start)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Too many supplements to decide(Where to Start)

Over the past few months I've had the opportunity to purchase or recieve, gratis, some supplements from a lot of different mfg's. for a few different cycles. My problem: I'm not sure where to start and am hoping you guys can help me figure this out with some feedback.

Below is a list of some of the stuff I have at home and from reading on this site for the past week i'm thinking some of it may be a waste of time based on my objectives.

Product list:
    Gaspari Haladrol MT 8week cycle
    Gaspari Plasma Jet 8 week cycle
    Gaspari Super Pump 250 - favorite preworkout

Animal M Stak (Currently in 2nd week, very happy with product so far)

LG science Methyl M1d Black 4 week cycle

Pharmafreak Testfreak 4 week cycle

Anabeta 8 week cycle

Erase pro 4 week cycle

Novatest XL 8 week cycle

Musclemeds Methyl Arimatest 8 weeks

Musclemeds Hexaghen 8 weeks

Oxyelite Pro 4 week cycle

Lipo6 Black 4 week cycle

Standard supplements: Fish oil, green tea extract, mutli, BCAA, Whey, casein, ALA and L-Arginine

Diet: I try really hard to eat well but i could do a lot better, not horrible, but compared to some of the diets ive seen on here i think i have room for improvement.

Stats: Currently, weighing 190 pounds @5'9" with approximately 17%BF. I carry most of my BF on my chest and mid-section. Most of it came from eating terribly after a major 7month break due to a severe shoulder injury, slight slap tear of the labrum and some tendonitis in the rotator cuff. Doc okayed excercising with modifications and some PT-surgery diagnosed unnecessary.

Objectives: Body recomposition-looking to weigh 175pounds with no more than 10%bf with an ultimate goal of 185pounds 8%-10%bf

Activity: 4 days a week in the gym-approximately 90 minutes with 30 of those 90 minutes doing cardio with my heart rate 120-130bpm.

Chest/tri's/shoulders
    Back/bi's/abs
    day off
    Total Body (HIT)
    Legs/abs

I will also bike ride at least twice a week for a minimum of 120 with my heart rate 140bpm avg- most rides last three hours.

Stack recommendations based on what I currently have in stock would be greatly appreciated. If you guys feel there is product I should pick up or dump...feel free to opine. Once I have the stacks down i'm gonna take some pics and put them up showing progress discussing diet, etc. Saw some previous post on here and was motivated to get it in gear.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

My thoughts are this....use your fat burning type supplements to reduce your bodyfat. Then consider adding muscle mass once you've trimmed down a bit.

OEP is a good place to start. Not really a need to use anything besides good diet and training with it, save your other stuff. I'd start there IMO.

Then perhaps try the Lipo 6... Haven't tried it personally so idk it's potential. Also haven't heard many comments on it.

Either way, OEP or Lipo would be where I would start, maybe even running them one after another

Your Erase Pro and AnaBeta elite could both be used with the fat burners as well.

OEP and AE stack would be nice.

Lot of options!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I personally would throw the M1D Black away but thats just cuz I'm prejudiced :P
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and in my personal opinion you should just give the anabeta away! (preferably to me! ) but really though with what you have (which I don't know about all of them) I would do what nate said. You can make more progress if you cut the fat and then build the muscle (depending of course on diet/training/supplementation)
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC
    Over the past few months I've had the opportunity to purchase or recieve, gratis, some supplements from a lot of different mfg's. for a few different cycles. My problem: I'm not sure where to start and am hoping you guys can help me figure this out with some feedback.

Below is a list of some of the stuff I have at home and from reading on this site for the past week i'm thinking some of it may be a waste of time based on my objectives.

Product list:

Anabeta 8 week cycle

Erase pro 4 week cycle

Novatest XL 8 week cycle

Lipo6 Black 4 week cycle

Standard supplements: Fish oil, green tea extract, mutli, BCAA, Whey, casein, ALA and L-Arginine

Diet: I try really hard to eat well but i could do a lot better, not horrible, but compared to some of the diets ive seen on here i think i have room for improvement.

Stats: Currently, weighing 190 pounds @5'9" with approximately 17%BF. I carry most of my BF on my chest and mid-section. Most of it came from eating terribly after a major 7month break due to a severe shoulder injury, slight slap tear of the labrum and some tendonitis in the rotator cuff. Doc okayed excercising with modifications and some PT-surgery diagnosed unnecessary.

Objectives: Body recomposition-looking to weigh 175pounds with no more than 10%bf with an ultimate goal of 185pounds 8%-10%bf

Activity: 4 days a week in the gym-approximately 90 minutes with 30 of those 90 minutes doing cardio with my heart rate 120-130bpm.

Chest/tri's/shoulders
    Back/bi's/abs
    day off
    Total Body (HIT)
    Legs/abs

I will also bike ride at least twice a week for a minimum of 120 with my heart rate 140bpm avg- most rides last three hours.

Stack recommendations based on what I currently have in stock would be greatly appreciated. If you guys feel there is product I should pick up or dump...feel free to opine. Once I have the stacks down i'm gonna take some pics and put them up showing progress discussing diet, etc. Saw some previous post on here and was motivated to get it in gear.
    now I'm done joking. What I might would try (this is just me). Would be using the musclemeds stuff with the fat burners. I know OEP is good but know nothing about lipo6. Someone may chime in here but I dont see why you can't run them back to back with the musclemeds stuff fot a. 8 week cycle and then take a few weeks off before going for another 8 weeks with the anabeta, possibly testfreak, and erase pro. (haven't used test freak but have heard about it) if you have the money you might wanna put up and get enough for 8 full weeks of erase pro. Or I could be completely wrong and someone might just smack me for posting at all
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

now I'm done joking. What I might would try (this is just me). Would be using the musclemeds stuff with the fat burners. I know OEP is good but know nothing about lipo6. Someone may chime in here but I dont see why you can't run them back to back with the musclemeds stuff fot a. 8 week cycle and then take a few weeks off before going for another 8 weeks with the anabeta, possibly testfreak, and erase pro. (haven't used test freak but have heard about it) if you have the money you might wanna put up and get enough for 8 full weeks of erase pro. Or I could be completely wrong and someone might just smack me for posting at all
    Your on the right track. My critique would be that the test boosting products are better utilized in an effort to build muscle after a fat loss period has been performed. The body becomes primed to absorb nutrients after it has been deprived for a while, IME.

8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

Your on the right track. My critique would be that the test boosting products are better utilized in an effort to build muscle after a fat loss period has been performed. The body becomes primed to absorb nutrients after it has been deprived for a while, IME.
    My main reason for thinking like that is that the hexagen could help with sleep while hes using the stim products and the arimatest could help support some muscle growth even when his diet is set at a calorie deficit. Although I personally have no experience with fat burners. Lol I've always been skinny! That's just the theory going on in my head right now.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

My main reason for thinking like that is that the hexagen could help with sleep while hes using the stim products and the arimatest could help support some muscle growth even when his diet is set at a calorie deficit. Although I personally have no experience with fat burners. Lol I've always been skinny! That's just the theory going on in my head right now.
    While that is a sound idea in theory, the body just won't work that way.

Without having sufficient nutrients it would be very unlikely to add body mass while on a large deficiency, unless your doing a dieting program like IF/Lean Gains which in theory would have potential to do this, but again unlikely. Personally I have managed to do this to a degree, but it's very hard.

It's usually a better idea to go for one goal at a time. Fat loss or muscle building, one or the other

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

While that is a sound idea in theory, the body just won't work that way.

Without having sufficient nutrients it would be very unlikely to add body mass while on a large deficiency, unless your doing a dieting program like IF/Lean Gains which in theory would have potential to do this, but again unlikely. Personally I have managed to do this to a degree, but it's very hard.

It's usually a better idea to go for one goal at a time. Fat loss or muscle building, one or the other
    That I do know and by muscle growth I do not mean a substantial amount but even a little muscle growth or just maintenance while losing bf is a great thing! But I an with you for the 1 goal at a time! (unless on AAS) Any experience with the GH booster while on stims for better sleep quality?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    That I do know and by muscle growth I do not mean a substantial amount but even a little muscle growth or just maintenance while losing bf is a great thing! But I an with you for the 1 goal at a time! (unless on AAS) Any experience with the GH booster while on stims for better sleep quality?
    It has been my experience that under a calorie deficiency and heavy training that I did no need assistance in sleeping. Im usually pretty exhausted at the end of the day. Stims arent taken within proximity of bedtime, there isnt any reason to worry about them interfering with sleep unless they are being dosed improperly.

12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

It has been my experience that under a calorie deficiency and heavy training that I did no need assistance in sleeping. Im usually pretty exhausted at the end of the day. Stims arent taken within proximity of bedtime, there isnt any reason to worry about them interfering with sleep unless they are being dosed improperly.
    The reason I bring that up is because I am extremely sensitive to stims so it negatively impacts my sleep. And I know I can't be thee only one! :P
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Holy crap! Did you rob a ***? lol.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or joking, but I would simplify this A LOT.

1) Run the Erase Pro and Oxyelite for 4 weeks.
    2) Sell everything except the AnaBeta and your favorite pre-workout
    3) Buy more Erase Pro and Oxyelite to run for a total of 8 weeks and buy some bulk DAA as well (it's cheap)
    4) Run the AnaBeta for 8 weeks after the Erase and Oxy
    5) Clean up the diet, but also make sure you are getting enough calories as you are doing a lot of cardio
    6) Be careful with your shoulder! You might want to take out the full body day
    7) Repeat
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37
    Holy crap! Did you rob a ***? lol.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or joking, but I would simplify this A LOT.

1) Run the Erase Pro and Oxyelite for 4 weeks.
    2) Sell everything except the AnaBeta and your favorite pre-workout
    3) Buy more Erase Pro and Oxyelite to run for a total of 8 weeks and buy some bulk DAA as well (it's cheap)
    4) Run the AnaBeta for 8 weeks after the Erase and Oxy
    5) Clean up the diet, but also make sure you are getting enough calories as you are doing a lot of cardio
    6) Be careful with your shoulder! You might want to take out the full body day
    7) Repeat
    Ooh if you can do it do this!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Product list:

Anabeta 8 week cycle

Erase pro 4 week cycle

Novatest XL 8 week cycle

Lipo6 Black 4 week cycle

Chest/tri's/shoulders
    Back/bi's/abs
    day off
    Total Body (HIT)
    Legs/abs

Damn. You do have a lot of sups you don't need to buy anything for a while. I can't say wether u should try and lose weight first or bulk up. I started to bulk up some and working on cutting some fat now, it can be done.
    I'm not huge into fat burners cause usually most of them are heavy on stims & I typically use a pre w.o.

If you'd rather gain first I would but the fat burners on the back burner for a bit, not like u need em both anyways, def not @ the same time and I could also see a 4 week break after each bottle, but to each his own.

M-Stak I liked a lot, 2 cans would be the best route to go, made me hungry as hell and it has some nutrient partitioning benefits in it as well. It's on of my favorite supplements.

Erase Pro I've used that and it dried me out. You could benefit from stacking it with a test booster or anabeta. I would personally use it with the M1D Black cause I heard its a bit wet.

Never tried any Muscle Meds products other than carnivor and eNoxide which I liked eNoxide it was just expensive.

The anabeta a lot of people seem to like I personally have never used it.

The rest of the stuff.... you would have to decide.

Word of advice I would stick to one product at a time in the future (& don't buy so much @ one time unless it's a killer deal) that way u can run something solo and see how you like it & possible run it longer and also stack it with something u like in the future. Having a stash is great IF you plan on USING everything, myself I know I sometimes get board quick and want to try new things which leaves me to sell off some of my stash sometimes so only buy your favorites or things u REALLY want to use/try.

Hope that helps.

That M1D, Erase Pro, & Anabeta would be a fun stack for 4 weeks.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Guys, thanks for all the feedback. Super helpful. Trust me guys I wouldn't have all this stuff if most of it didn't come my way free and or almost free-super discounts. It looks like I'm probably gonna run a cutting session. Just a thought: what if I used methyl m1d black during my cut session? I've read some post where people melt body fat while on it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC View Post
    Guys, thanks for all the feedback. Super helpful. Trust me guys I wouldn't have all this stuff if most of it didn't come my way free and or almost free-super discounts. It looks like I'm probably gonna run a cutting session. Just a thought: what if I used methyl m1d black during my cut session? I've read some post where people melt body fat while on it.
    I like LG's M1D, but not for a cut. Save it for a bulk or a recomp. If doing a straight cut though, I would go with Erase and Oxyelite
    ***PES Representative***
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Have not heard this, but so that's a win/win.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I like LG's M1D, but not for a cut. Save it for a bulk or a recomp. If doing a straight cut though, I would go with Erase and Oxyelite
    Can I ask why you like it?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Can I ask why you like it?
    I've never used it by itself, but found that it added nicely to the Taurus products.
    ***PES Representative***
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I've never used it by itself, but found that it added nicely to the Taurus products.
    What Taurus products did you stack with m1d black?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    What Taurus products did you use with M1d
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

What Taurus products did you use with M1d
    5aOHP, M1P, and P-Bold...not all three at once, but have stacked 5aOHP/M1P/M1D and have stacked 5aOHP/P-Bold/M1D. I'm guessing you don't like M1D :P
    ***PES Representative***
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

5aOHP, M1P, and P-Bold...not all three at once, but have stacked 5aOHP/M1P/M1D and have stacked 5aOHP/P-Bold/M1D. I'm guessing you don't like M1D :P
    He might but I sure as sh*t don't! I don't like LG, though so that probably has something to do with it...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Never tried it personally but I did read some decent reviews. Are those others that you listed PH's?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

He might but I sure as sh*t don't! I don't like LG, though so that probably has something to do with it...
    Why the dislike for lg products?
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Why the dislike for lg products?
    It's nothing really there are just certain companies in this industry that I won't buy from and lg is one of them.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Try intermittent fasting with fasted workouts or keto.. Sure to bring dwn your bf..
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

looks like a **** load of wasted money =(
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    looks like a **** load of wasted money =(
    Nah....most were free. What I actually paid for was at such a discount that I could've been free. I good through next summer.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nah....most were free. What I actually paid for was at such a discount that I could've been free. I good through next summer.
    **** dude,then thats awesome...ENJOY them,lol...hope you beefit from them...even if you dont,it doest sound like it
    s a big lose anyways.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

All the lot recommending OEP, how do you cope with Stim D , stay abstinent during the cut? Am not mocking you, just wanting to learn. OEP freaked me out with the Stim D,

So how do you avoid or cope with Stim D wile using OEP?

Endosurge? DAA?

I have no clue and the stack is sitting at the table staring at me
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    All the lot recommending OEP, how do you cope with Stim D , stay abstinent during the cut? Am not mocking you, just wanting to learn. OEP freaked me out with the Stim D,

So how do you avoid or cope with Stim D wile using OEP?

Endosurge? DAA?

I have no clue and the stack is sitting at the table staring at me
    The 1,3 didn't affect me at all. When I used it together it worked like a charm - the OEP and EP. What was important was to drink an insane amount of water. Also, fish oil and joint support supplements because the EP took its toll on my knees. I found that taking 1000 mg of tribulus with arginine helped keep the vigor.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

The 1,3 didn't affect me at all. When I used it together it worked like a charm - the OEP and EP. What was important was to drink an insane amount of water. Also, fish oil and joint support supplements because the EP took its toll on my knees. I found that taking 1000 mg of tribulus with arginine helped keep the vigor.

I started on OxyECA and I like that it does not make me nervous like DMAA did. However I do get high heart rate while doing LISS, which confuses me.

I am running this stack now and controlling what I eat. I have kinda high hopes for the stack:

1. OECA
    2. DCP
    3. SlinShot
    4. Alpha T2
    5. Erase + DAA

and throw in Hemavol 3/4 times a week when I do intense workouts. (weekends mostly). One strange benefit of Hemavol + Erase + DAA i noticed (before the other shipment arrived) was that it had the missus running for the hills with my libido, and adding OECA in the mix has not impacted me.

Drinking lots of water is always good, I just dont drink enough of it. Good quantity but not enough.

Thanks for the advice though will take it up!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

I started on OxyECA and I like that it does not make me nervous like DMAA did. However I do get high heart rate while doing LISS, which confuses me.

I am running this stack now and controlling what I eat. I have kinda high hopes for the stack:

1. OECA
    2. DCP
    3. SlinShot
    4. Alpha T2
    5. Erase + DAA

and throw in Hemavol 3/4 times a week when I do intense workouts. (weekends mostly). One strange benefit of Hemavol + Erase + DAA i noticed (before the other shipment arrived) was that it had the missus running for the hills with my libido, and adding OECA in the mix has not impacted me.

Drinking lots of water is always good, I just dont drink enough of it. Good quantity but not enough.

Thanks for the advice though will take it up!
    Lol. Hemavol's physiological affects on the body are similar to the arginine.... Many mountains will be climbed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to start with supplements???
    By djrickz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:56 PM
  2. Help me decide which supplements to buy :D
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:59 AM
  4. Age Okay to Start supplements!!! Help
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
  5. Start Taking Supplements Now, or Wait?
    By andotony in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 08:05 AM