Too many supplements to decide(Where to Start)
- 08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
- 08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
All the lot recommending OEP, how do you cope with Stim D , stay abstinent during the cut? Am not mocking you, just wanting to learn. OEP freaked me out with the Stim D,
So how do you avoid or cope with Stim D wile using OEP?
I have no clue and the stack is sitting at the table staring at meMEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
- 08-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Invycktus
08-12-2012, 02:02 PM
I started on OxyECA and I like that it does not make me nervous like DMAA did. However I do get high heart rate while doing LISS, which confuses me.
I am running this stack now and controlling what I eat. I have kinda high hopes for the stack:
4. Alpha T2
5. Erase + DAA
and throw in Hemavol 3/4 times a week when I do intense workouts. (weekends mostly). One strange benefit of Hemavol + Erase + DAA i noticed (before the other shipment arrived) was that it had the missus running for the hills with my libido, and adding OECA in the mix has not impacted me.
Drinking lots of water is always good, I just dont drink enough of it. Good quantity but not enough.
Thanks for the advice though will take it up!
08-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Lol. Hemavol's physiological affects on the body are similar to the arginine.... Many mountains will be climbed.Originally Posted by Invycktus
Similar Forum Threads
- By djrickz in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:56 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
- By rnmills123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:59 AM
- By surfnskate98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:14 PM
- By andotony in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-02-2006, 09:05 AM