Too many supplements to decide(Where to Start)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC View Post
    Nah....most were free. What I actually paid for was at such a discount that I could've been free. I good through next summer.
    **** dude,then thats awesome...ENJOY them,lol...hope you beefit from them...even if you dont,it doest sound like it
    s a big lose anyways.

2. All the lot recommending OEP, how do you cope with Stim D , stay abstinent during the cut? Am not mocking you, just wanting to learn. OEP freaked me out with the Stim D,

So how do you avoid or cope with Stim D wile using OEP?

Endosurge? DAA?

I have no clue and the stack is sitting at the table staring at me
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    All the lot recommending OEP, how do you cope with Stim D , stay abstinent during the cut? Am not mocking you, just wanting to learn. OEP freaked me out with the Stim D,

So how do you avoid or cope with Stim D wile using OEP?

Endosurge? DAA?

I have no clue and the stack is sitting at the table staring at me
    The 1,3 didn't affect me at all. When I used it together it worked like a charm - the OEP and EP. What was important was to drink an insane amount of water. Also, fish oil and joint support supplements because the EP took its toll on my knees. I found that taking 1000 mg of tribulus with arginine helped keep the vigor.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JosNYC View Post
    The 1,3 didn't affect me at all. When I used it together it worked like a charm - the OEP and EP. What was important was to drink an insane amount of water. Also, fish oil and joint support supplements because the EP took its toll on my knees. I found that taking 1000 mg of tribulus with arginine helped keep the vigor.

I started on OxyECA and I like that it does not make me nervous like DMAA did. However I do get high heart rate while doing LISS, which confuses me.

I am running this stack now and controlling what I eat. I have kinda high hopes for the stack:

1. OECA
    2. DCP
    3. SlinShot
    4. Alpha T2
    5. Erase + DAA

and throw in Hemavol 3/4 times a week when I do intense workouts. (weekends mostly). One strange benefit of Hemavol + Erase + DAA i noticed (before the other shipment arrived) was that it had the missus running for the hills with my libido, and adding OECA in the mix has not impacted me.

Drinking lots of water is always good, I just dont drink enough of it. Good quantity but not enough.

Thanks for the advice though will take it up!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

5. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

I started on OxyECA and I like that it does not make me nervous like DMAA did. However I do get high heart rate while doing LISS, which confuses me.

I am running this stack now and controlling what I eat. I have kinda high hopes for the stack:

1. OECA
    2. DCP
    3. SlinShot
    4. Alpha T2
    5. Erase + DAA

and throw in Hemavol 3/4 times a week when I do intense workouts. (weekends mostly). One strange benefit of Hemavol + Erase + DAA i noticed (before the other shipment arrived) was that it had the missus running for the hills with my libido, and adding OECA in the mix has not impacted me.

Drinking lots of water is always good, I just dont drink enough of it. Good quantity but not enough.

Thanks for the advice though will take it up!
    Lol. Hemavol's physiological affects on the body are similar to the arginine.... Many mountains will be climbed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to start with supplements???
    By djrickz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. Help me decide which supplements to buy :D
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:59 AM
  4. Age Okay to Start supplements!!! Help
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM
  5. Start Taking Supplements Now, or Wait?
    By andotony in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 10:05 AM