What ever became of Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought I'd stir up some conversation as why Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis) seems to have dropped off the AM radar ?

Comments ....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Heard of Tropinol by iForce Nutrition?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Heard of Tropinol by iForce Nutrition?
personally one of our favorite products and feel that's it underrated. since dosing varies person to person, everyone has to find that sweet spot due to the U shaped curve in terms of efficacy (too much or too little and it does nothing). Really loved it stacked with Testabolan and Reversitol during a recomp over my last off-season, gained 4 lbs lean mass and dropped 2% body fat over 8 weeks :)

OP, any questions feel free to shoot me a message

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I am experienced with the iForce product.

There is also the "need to build" PhytoSerms-347

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved my experience with phytoserms...wish i could get my hands on a few more bottles

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reportedly there are long supply delay issues obtaining the certified raws
thats what i heard as well.....but don't combine phyto with daa and then go to cancun....random things pop up...it was a tough situation sometimes

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
personally one of our favorite products and feel that's it underrated. since dosing varies person to person, everyone has to find that sweet spot due to the U shaped curve in terms of efficacy (too much or too little and it does nothing). Really loved it stacked with Testabolan and Reversitol during a recomp over my last off-season, gained 4 lbs lean mass and dropped 2% body fat over 8 weeks :)

OP, any questions feel free to shoot me a message
I had heard this about tropinol , but I AM considering it for the third stage of my bulk around september , could you elaborate more on the dosage please? Because I intend to stack it intimidate too :p Ultimate Test stack on the progress!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had heard this about tropinol , but I AM considering it for the third stage of my bulk around september , could you elaborate more on the dosage please? Because I intend to stack it intimidate too :p Ultimate Test stack on the progress!!
There is good science behind tropinol and and R-Supplements