Dexaprine and Moods

danielle323

Awards
Hey Guys,

I had a sample of Dexaprine and loved it, ran faster than ever and didn't feel hungry for hours and hours.. So I bought a bottle and haven't had the same jolt as the first sample, but one pill still gives me a lot of energy. I like the supplement a lot, but I'm noticing that a few hours after taking it I get moody-like upset for no reason. It happens 9 out of 10 times. Is it because this is meant for men or something? Or is there possibly another supplement I can take with it to avoid this? I've taken many fat burners in the past but I've only noticed this side effect with Dexaprine.

I appreciate any suggestions, whether I should just try another product or what I should do. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is designed for both men and women.

I'd suggest taking 1/2 cap upon waking, and 1/2 later on in the day.

feather319

feather319

Awards
Wow, I thought I was the only one with this symptom. I had to stop Dexaprine for that very reason. I got very moody and depressed. The appetite suppression also went away. I left cheated b/c it wasn't cheap.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
1,3 dimethylamylamine can cause hypoglycemia in some individuals (probably because you can work out alot more intensity and just burn alot of sugars) and low blood sugar can be the cause of the "fuzzy brain feeling"

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
My gf got intense anxiety when she took a full cap as well. She broke down and it was a mess. She took it an hour before she ate and all she ate was a salad. Told her that was a big mistake

danielle323

Awards
Thanks for your feedback! Good to know its not just me! Do you have any suggestions of a better fat burner?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it the way I described...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I also, would not just immediately take the other half. Assess yourself, and see if you truly need it.

Mike

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
if you really cant handle the dimethylamylamine, get the new dexaprine version thats coming out, it's reformulated and looks awesome

GHO5T

Awards

^ This. How long is it until you eat something after taking your first dose?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I thought I was the only one with this symptom. I had to stop Dexaprine for that very reason. I got very moody and depressed. The appetite suppression also went away. I left cheated b/c it wasn't cheap.
Me too...had to bin the bottle after the family became worried over my moodiness.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you really cant handle the dimethylamylamine, get the new dexaprine version thats coming out, it's reformulated and looks awesome
yep.. and dimeth free!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys you will want to look into the 10cap bottle size of the NEW FORMULA.

it is 1,3dimethyl free and I have had issues with 1,3 as well. the formula that is due soon, will erase these issue for you! :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just got my sample of the new dexaprine (1,3 free) I will post up a link to my mini-review/log of it here. Going for half a tab in the AM for the first day and 1 full tab the following day.

Husky70

Husky70

Awards
Thanks. I bought Dexaprine 650mg.. the old one. Should i take 1/2 cap upon waking, and 1/2 later on in the day? Today i took only 1/2 and it did not worked?? I must lost at least 44 lbs.. Some advice would be great.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I bought Dexaprine 650mg.. the old one. Should i take 1/2 cap upon waking, and 1/2 later on in the day? Today i took only 1/2 and it did not worked?? I must lost at least 44 lbs.. Some advice would be great.
We suggest people start with 1/2 cap, but then you can move up if it wasn't too strong for you.

Try doing 1 caplet on a totally empty stomach, and hang on for the ride.

Husky70

Husky70

Awards
I will do that tomorrow and i hope i don't get a heart attac because i have so bad condition.. :blink: I have not worked out for a long time and it shows.. Can i take the pill before i go to gym or should i just go walking outdoor..?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well definitely start slow with 1/2 cap on an empty stomach then.

You can do it either way.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will do that tomorrow and i hope i don't get a heart attac because i have so bad condition.. :blink: I have not worked out for a long time and it shows.. Can i take the pill before i go to gym or should i just go walking outdoor..?
If you workout before 2pm.. I'd say so! If not, breakfast or you wont be able to sleep :p

nergy

Awards
Is it fine to take it as a preworkout for the energy and not for the appetite suppression properties ?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Is it fine to take it as a preworkout for the energy and not for the appetite suppression properties ?
I actually feel this is where the product excels. You will notice an increase in sweating/focus/endurance from Dexaprine. It's a monster and is beyond capable of fulfilling the need of a pre workout. Message me if you have any questions and need any help in the future my friend!

danielle323

Awards
hi there! how was the second version? do you recommend it?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
hi there! how was the second version? do you recommend it?
The second version IMO is better than the first.

I personally don't care for 1,3d as it kinda makes me irritable. The new version isn't that way at all.. the appetite suppression is insane! Start with half a cap because it is strong. Work up from there.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The second version IMO is better than the first.

I personally don't care for 1,3d as it kinda makes me irritable. The new version isn't that way at all.. the appetite suppression is insane! Start with half a cap because it is strong. Work up from there.
I love me some 1,3 but love the new dexaprine even more!