GH Optimizers and Dopamine

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
I could really use some suggestions for a good GH optimizer that does not affect dopamine levels/receptors. Unfortunately, I'm fairly ignorant about the mechanism of action for GH release so hopefully I'm not asking an impossible question. Thanks!

Looking for something a more powerful than the standard arginine-ornithine combo but don't really want to go the injectable GHRP route.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take this pre-bed:

2g SNS Choline Citrate or 600mg Alpha-GPC
3-5g GABA
Full Dose ZMA (yes, sleeping deeper will optimize GH)

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate seems to work very well for me, especially in terms of sleep quality. Oddly enoughall the dopamine based gh enhancers actually cause insomnia for me. So do the GABA based ones, I've actually had some of my worst nights sleeps taking phenibut. Different body chemistrys I guess.

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
I'm already taking 250 mg of CDP choline as part of a nootropic stack. I take it every morning. How much would I dose of that form of choline at night?

rew

Awards
Sorry if im wasting anyones time but i have been doing alot of research on Tianeptine (Stablon) and have done alot of my own research then started on reading users personal reviews. im blown away by how many good results people have whether they just take it for depression or use it during aas cycles for other benefits along with it still helping depression and it helping with a better sense of well being. Ive had mild problems with depression and have been prescribed the usual crap and it just gave me the zombie feeling but i see with tianeptine it works completely different and doesnt inhibit the serotonin going to your brain. i know you guys are professionals so to give me the best answer i have to honest with you guys. I was on opiates for pain for 2 years after a car wreck and it did nothing but screw my life up ive been clean for a year now and the reason i brought that up was i also read stablon helps with people previously on opiates for a long time. I had a recent injury about 3 or 4 months ago so i havent been able to train that much or intensely. im down to about 210 with about %13 body fat so im not horrible but you guys know how it feels not being able to train. i feel like i weigh 150 pounds. My last 3 or 4 years have been very rough and the only good thing ive had in my life is my training. i wanted to start the stablon to give me a mental boost that will be better than just the boost from the anabolics. im starting training this weekend finally and just to start im going mild with test 400 which grams out to about really 350mg/ml and its half enanthate half cypionate and a little prop just to kick start. I will do just 1cc twice a week. i just want some good info from you guys here that are professionals and know what your talking about. Ive read so much about the mental aspects that stablon help with but ive also read alot about the anti-catabolic effects and the gh releasing effects.. Sorry my question was so damn long im just excited to start training this weekend finally and looking forward to hopefully hearing good things about the Stablon. Thanks again guys!!!!! And sorry if i posted my question in the wrong place i just became a member to this site

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
Sorry if im wasting anyones time but i have been doing alot of research on Tianeptine (Stablon) and have done alot of my own research then started on reading users personal reviews. im blown away by how many good results people have whether they just take it for depression or use it during aas cycles for other benefits along with it still helping depression and it helping with a better sense of well being. Ive had mild problems with depression and have been prescribed the usual crap and it just gave me the zombie feeling but i see with tianeptine it works completely different and doesnt inhibit the serotonin going to your brain. i know you guys are professionals so to give me the best answer i have to honest with you guys. I was on opiates for pain for 2 years after a car wreck and it did nothing but screw my life up ive been clean for a year now and the reason i brought that up was i also read stablon helps with people previously on opiates for a long time. I had a recent injury about 3 or 4 months ago so i havent been able to train that much or intensely. im down to about 210 with about %13 body fat so im not horrible but you guys know how it feels not being able to train. i feel like i weigh 150 pounds. My last 3 or 4 years have been very rough and the only good thing ive had in my life is my training. i wanted to start the stablon to give me a mental boost that will be better than just the boost from the anabolics. im starting training this weekend finally and just to start im going mild with test 400 which grams out to about really 350mg/ml and its half enanthate half cypionate and a little prop just to kick start. I will do just 1cc twice a week. i just want some good info from you guys here that are professionals and know what your talking about. Ive read so much about the mental aspects that stablon help with but ive also read alot about the anti-catabolic effects and the gh releasing effects.. Sorry my question was so damn long im just excited to start training this weekend finally and looking forward to hopefully hearing good things about the Stablon. Thanks again guys!!!!! And sorry if i posted my question in the wrong place i just became a member to this site
You might want to move this post to the Anabolics section of this forum.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
There was a small article at T-nation about alpha-gpc indicating an increase in strength from taking it pre-workout. I've used it successfully as a preworkout.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, why have I seen this before? I recall seeing this last year(maybe pre-print?) with both GH increases and increases in strength from a pre-training dose of 600mg.
There was one last year that was pre training. This was just a separate study after a night of fasting.

Did you email me for the full text from the Site?