Iforce are thieves

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
just opened my mint swirl and I swear these guys stole the exact flavoring out of chocolate mint gorl scout cookies. THis stuff in AMAZING. it is a tough call on whether I like this or ultra peptide lemon cream pie the best. I even gave it the wife test and she said awesome

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, and they post pictures of you on the internet that they took of you the night of the box social

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
saw thread title...

was like

then read thread and was like

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah I wanted everyone to read. Iforce has out done them selves this time. Now I need to order red velvet cake

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Yeah they are, they stole CL's Lemon Drop flavor.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
just opened my mint swirl and I swear these guys stole the exact flavoring out of chocolate mint gorl scout cookies. THis stuff in AMAZING. it is a tough call on whether I like this or ultra peptide lemon cream pie the best. I even gave it the wife test and she said awesome
Yeah the lemon cream pie is great!

I like RVC too.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
VMS all day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So some people say it tastes like mint chocolate and others say shamrock shake... Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahahaha got me all fired up by the title!

GOT ME :)

Nice one man!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
So some people say it tastes like mint chocolate and others say shamrock shake... Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff
never had the shake, but this is awesome

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VMS > RVC. Unless you are taking Cordyceps....them ****s screw up your taste buds

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I decided to come by this board to see whats up...

I see the thread title and go "ahhhhh sh1t...what now"

then

"yeahhhhhh buddy!!!!!"

I think I'm giving VMS the nod over my current fav strawberry cremesicle...however, I'm getting RVC tomorrow to put it to the test :D :D

oh btw....NEW NEW flavors > VMS > Strawberry > RVC??? > H'Goat's VCB Cinnamon mix > all :D

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Another nod to VMS!

Man, why you gotta tease me with these new flavors! ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully tomorrow for me!

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna have to get some RVC. Does anybody have samples

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No samples are currently available. I'm working on them as quick as possible tho.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I am gonna have to get some RVC. Does anybody have samples
Go to your local bakery and order some red velvet cheesecake or cupcakes or anything of that flavor and voila! You have your sample right there!

Seriously tho, its that in liquid form goodness.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Was expecting some ridiculous Vaughn callout thread

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Go to your local bakery and order some red velvet cheesecake or cupcakes or anything of that flavor and voila! You have your sample right there!

Seriously tho, its that in liquid form goodness.
This guy right here is right on the money. RVC is my favorite dessert period, so the RVC powder ranks top on my list.

Edit: If you have a good Chicken and Waffles place, they tend to have the best red velvet cakes.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
This guy right here is right on the money. RVC is my favorite dessert period, so the RVC powder ranks top on my list.

Edit: If you have a good Chicken and Waffles place, they tend to have the best red velvet cakes.
Mmm Roscoes Chicken & Waffles FTW!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
VMS = PRICELESS. All honesty it will blow your mind. Try it, all you need is one finger sample and your hooked.

VMS > all other protein.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VMS = PRICELESS. All honesty it will blow your mind. Try it, all you need is one finger sample and your hooked.

VMS > all other protein.
Had a ton today.. would totally have to agree!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where the hell is the LIKE button on all of this!
hahaha great feedback in here

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
While I have some IForce crew around a quick question: I just got my tub of maximize intense, I am a two scoop of Craze man, so how much is the approxiamate serve I will want of intense? with V2 I always used two scoops (to the line on scoop, not actual top)
And is a "scoop" of Intense to the line, or to the actual top?

Cheers! :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
While I have some IForce crew around a quick question: I just got my tub of maximize intense, I am a two scoop of Craze man, so how much is the approxiamate serve I will want of intense? with V2 I always used two scoops (to the line on scoop, not actual top)

I'm a 2 scoop craze guy as well and 2 scoops of max intense was too much for me lol scoop and a half is my sweet spot

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A serving is to the line and it weighs 7.5g. I can do 2 servings of V2 but 2 scoops of intense was way to much. 1.5 is the most ill do. 1 serving is perfect IMO

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
A serving is to the line and it weighs 7.5g. I can do 2 servings of V2 but 2 scoops of intense was way to much. 1.5 is the most ill do. 1 serving is perfect IMO
This right here. Although the most I personally do is to the top of the scooper, which is ~1.3 servings I believe.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, did a full scoop this morn (past line, entire scoop) It was good, could definitely use a little more. Tomorrow morning im thinking a heaped scoop should do the trick! :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol nice .. I'll give it a try once I'm out of protein I'm working on

Read couple of great reviews .. And I love girl scouts

Cookies that is :$

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in love with Strawberry Creamsicle!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can't beat VMS