Pink magic?

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Read good reviews about pink magic but everybody seems to dislike it here. I wanna stack it with maybe erase pro. Who here tried it? What did u think?

T

Tmac29

Awards
The few people I know that ran it as Beta testing loved it. Then the real version came out and they bought the released version. Night and Day difference.

S

Spotter20

Awards
I ran this about a year ago. I was not overly impressed with it. Although I was fairly new to supplements at the time. I still believe the gains I had were from a proper diet and hard training. I don't feel as if the Pink Magic did all that much. Although, erase is some good stuff. And I feel like the original Anabeta from PES was a good product as well. Far superior than pink magic. I am waiting on my order for Anabeta Elite, super excited because the original was good in my opinion. Furthermore, everyone reacts differently to certain products so if your feeling like pink magic might do something for ya give it a shot. Just my opinion!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read good reviews about pink magic but everybody seems to dislike it here. I wanna stack it with maybe erase pro. Who here tried it? What did u think?

some ppl like it, some dont. same with Prime. Hit or miss.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear for pink magic u need to run 2 bottles of it because u don't feel it until week 3. I also ordered 2 anabeta elite and 2 erase pro. But I'm gonna save them until August :(.

S

Spotter20

Awards
Stocking up the shelves!!!! In super excited for the Elite. But in the mean time If the funds are there give magic a try. If not I would run some of that Beta now. Just me though, magic was a let down for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I hear for pink magic u need to run 2 bottles of it because u don't feel it until week 3. I also ordered 2 anabeta elite and 2 erase pro. But I'm gonna save them until August :(.
alot of test boosters are like that (except DAA) IMO. and good choice on the PES products. they are legit.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Stocking up the shelves!!!! In super excited for the Elite. But in the mean time If the funds are there give magic a try. If not I would run some of that Beta now. Just me though, magic was a let down for me.
See I'm glad I listed this here cuz I'm nervous about pissing money away. My buddy said he noticed it when he ran pink magic with another natty booster.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
alot of test boosters are like that (except DAA) IMO. and good choice on the PES products. they are legit.
I ran anabeta erase pro and Intimidate and used to bench 205 for 3 in 4 weeks time I put it up for 9. At the end of a workout. Quite a milestone for me.

G

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I've heard mixed reviews on Pink Magic, but seems like most every product is a hit or miss. I tried it last year, definitely noticed increased vascularity and muscle density, plus an increase in my libido. You might see a little bit of acne, but that's the only side effect I noticed (it was pretty slight). It would probably be more effective for older guys, but I was pleased with the effects

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to brag sorry didn't mean for it to come out like that. I meant since I had such a great result with anabeta can't wait for anabeta elite
in my experiences, anabeta should be used for a bulk and anabeta elite more geared towards an addition to a cutting cycle or recomp agent

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I ran probably 3 bottles of this awhile back. Noticed nothing really except a lil increased vascularity. I would agree with others regarding anabeta or anabeta elite. Im seeing good result with elite. Erase is amazing as well.

bur149

bur149

Awards
I've heard many mixed reviews. Some say it makes them an a hole after taking it while others say they feel nothing

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I've heard many mixed reviews. Some say it makes them an a hole after taking it while others say they feel nothing
This is not very promising so far. Anyone have a good review?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not very promising so far. Anyone have a good review?
I think your money could be best spent elsewhere. Too many of the positive reviews came from the free bottles during beta and early logging opps. As people bought their own bottles I saw less and less rave reviews and more and more wastes of money. Unless I saw a really big sale I'd shy away.

Just my .02

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I think your money could be best spent elsewhere. Too many of the positive reviews came from the free bottles during beta and early logging opps. As people bought their own bottles I saw less and less rave reviews and more and more wastes of money. Unless I saw a really big sale I'd shy away.

Just my .02
Well I can get a bottle for 40 bucks. The only thing that sucks Is running 3 bottles to make it work. But I did run c20 for 3 bottles