- 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM
- 05-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Have you tried stacking the erase with intimidate? Or just erase solo? The stack was excellent for me and I logged it. I'm 42
- 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
I stacked erase with igf2. Only for about 5weeks. Maybe i'll give it a go. Thanx.
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM
How about taking intimidate with zma? Is that ok?
05-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Sure. I put ZMA in the multi-vitamin category. Zinc, Magnesium, Vit b6. Your body requires all of them and they are all found in everyday foods.
05-16-2012, 02:32 PM
You could run Intimidate plus Supremacy. I like the results i get when i use Supremacy. Haven't had the chance to try Intimidate yet so i can't comment on how good it is but there is positive reviews out there for it.
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Here are some logs to help with your decision all of them were stacked with TV2
Im one INTIMIDATING dude!......biatch!!
Three weeks of Intimidate done. Before and after pics.
Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
iForce - Intimidate + TestabolanV2 aww yeahhh
LaSane gets INSANE! With Iforce nutrition INTIMIDATE and Testobolan V2
05-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Erase Pro and Intimidate would be a good stack. Dose Erase Pro upon waking and Intimidate before bed.
05-16-2012, 05:40 PM
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AndShane in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2012, 05:14 AM
- By alwaysfirst in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:00 PM
- By Mission1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 235Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
- By capn crunch in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:51 AM
- By hushdrops in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-31-2007, 06:45 AM