stacking intimidate

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
What is good to stack with intimidate at 45 years old. Read some questionable reviews on testabolan. Already tried erase. Any suggestions?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried stacking the erase with intimidate? Or just erase solo? The stack was excellent for me and I logged it. I'm 42

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I stacked erase with igf2. Only for about 5weeks. Maybe i'll give it a go. Thanx.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
How about taking intimidate with zma? Is that ok?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Sure. I put ZMA in the multi-vitamin category. Zinc, Magnesium, Vit b6. Your body requires all of them and they are all found in everyday foods.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run Intimidate plus Supremacy. I like the results i get when i use Supremacy. Haven't had the chance to try Intimidate yet so i can't comment on how good it is but there is positive reviews out there for it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is good to stack with intimidate at 45 years old. Read some questionable reviews on testabolan. Already tried erase. Any suggestions?
I too am 45 and I am running Intimidate with Testabolan V2.I started on 5/1 and so far so good.I plan on adding Triazole with this stack on 6/1.
Things

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Erase Pro and Intimidate would be a good stack. Dose Erase Pro upon waking and Intimidate before bed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack it with Reversitol V2 or for a epic natty cycle stack Reversitol V2, Testabolan V2 and Intimidate. I've seen amazing blood work from RV2 And TV2 I couldn't even imagine the results the 3 would yield :)