Best Preworkout Supp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best Preworkout Supp


    I am a track athlete and I've tried the RPM&Assault stack. It works but i gained alot of mass as a result. Im looking for a stack that will help me remain focused and maintain intensity throughout a workout. A post-workout supplement would also be great. Any suggestions?


  2. Focus + Intensity + Endurance

    I am thinking SNS Focus XT stacked with Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps!
    I'm Back...

  3. You can try BodyForge, or just go with singular ingredient like some ALCAR, COP, Citrulline Malate, with some electrolytes.
    •   
       


  4. I like MRI Blackpowder And no2 black by MRI. I'm going to be starting the age force patches soon which I will compare and contrast. . I'll let you know how it is
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  5. Check out my review of no2 black and black powder. It's on YouTube
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  6. I have had good results with:

    STIM: CRAZE
    NO STIM: PUMP BOL

    Craze is my top pick for increasing focus during a workout. Good luck.

  7. DS Craze
    PES R&D

  8. I would never use DES craze. Very unsafe. Main referent a little crazy.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  9. I would never used DS craze. My previous workout partner used in the past and was very crazy while on it.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    I would never used DS craze. My previous workout partner used in the past and was very crazy while on it.
    What happened?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I am a track athlete and I've tried the RPM&Assault stack. It works but i gained alot of mass as a result. Im looking for a stack that will help me remain focused and maintain intensity throughout a workout. A post-workout supplement would also be great. Any suggestions?
    NeuroSurge + BodyForge = Amazing!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    What happened?
    He would be angry a lot quicker, more aggression towards females and a lot more physical when not needed.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. The main reason I like no2 black and powder is it doesn't have any thing crazy that would get one banned or recalled which makes me feel safe. It would be on my top 5 for pre workout along side with pre surge unleashed, gplc and con cret. I will be starting on the pre workout patches so once my whole package comes in you should see how i like these.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    Check out my review of no2 black and black powder. It's on YouTube
    I have a few bottles of both of these products, haven't used me yet. Eager to try!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  15. My favorite is Omega Sports Flashover, but really enjoyed Assault and Neurosurge.

    Insane deals you can find on Flashover right now.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    My favorite is Omega Sports Flashover, but really enjoyed Assault and Neurosurge.

    Insane deals you can find on Flashover right now.
    I'm gonna have to give flashover another chance. I used 2 scoops and didn't get anything from it on an arm day even. I only used it once, though. Might have to give it another shot
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  17. Honestly I never had the need to go over one scoop with Flashover. It's crazily cheap right now for 45 servings, best supplement deal on the web imo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Honestly I never had the need to go over one scoop with Flashover. It's crazily cheap right now for 45 servings, best supplement deal on the web imo.
    The deal on nutra with the daa and flashover stack started right after I bought my daa for nearly the same price as both of them combined. I was a bit unlucky, lol. Definitely good deal, I agree.
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    The deal on nutra with the daa and flashover stack started right after I bought my daa for nearly the same price as both of them combined. I was a bit unlucky, lol. Definitely good deal, I agree.
    You can pick up just Flashover for 13 bucks. 45 workouts for me at 13 bucks? Amazing.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...-farewell-sale

  20. maximize intense is excellent and ultima for non-stim.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    maximize intense is excellent and ultima for non-stim.
    Sums it's up here


  22. I really enjoy either Maximize Intense/Hemavol or Craze/Hemavol. Amazing energy, pumps, and endurance.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis18
    I really enjoy either Maximize Intense/Hemavol or Craze/Hemavol. Amazing energy, pumps, and endurance.
    I second this.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis18 View Post
    I really enjoy either Maximize Intense/Hemavol or Craze/Hemavol. Amazing energy, pumps, and endurance.
    I 3rd this


  25. I'd highly suggest stocking up on SNS Adrena-G before the stock is gone forever. It's awesome being able to add 25 or 50mg of 1,3DMAA to your preworkout of choice.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Am I the only one that thinks maximize intense sucks? just gives me great craps
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  27. Black powder woks
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  28. You can try Muscle Marinade but I it's strong.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You can try Muscle Marinade but I it's strong.
    Yeah REAL STRONG. I wouldn't drink it all at once. Drink it slowly during your workout.
    PES R&D

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    Yeah REAL STRONG. I wouldn't drink it all at once. Drink it slowly during your workout.
    Or he could drink half a scoop.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. this^
    And it's is worth the $39.99 price tag on nutra IMO. It's a preworkout you won't get tolerant to quickly.
    PES R&D

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    this^
    And it's is worth the $39.99 price tag on nutra IMO. It's a preworkout you won't get tolerant to quickly.
    This is one I need to try out
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  33. I've had good luck with hemo rage uc

  34. Quote Originally Posted by eddie87
    I've had good luck with hemo rage uc
    That stuff made me sweat balls! Definitely strong. I have a tub of it set aside to use soon (=
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  35. Any ideas for ones that have stims but aren't to stim heavy? Or would I just be better off with bulk and using to my liking?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Any ideas for ones that have stims but aren't to stim heavy?
    1. DS Craze
    2. VPX Bang RTD
    3. Maxmize Intense
    PES R&D

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    1. DS Craze
    2. VPX Bang RTD
    3. Maxmize Intense
    I've been meaning to try craze but the whole lawsuit thing put me off of it. Anyone know how that turned out?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I've been meaning to try craze but the whole lawsuit thing put me off of it. Anyone know how that turned out?
    Far as I know nothing has turned out from it yet and it's still on going.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Far as I know nothing has turned out from it yet and it's still on going.
    Yeah I figured as much. It sucks too cuz I wanted to try it but not until I know whats in it!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

    That stuff made me sweat balls! Definitely strong. I have a tub of it set aside to use soon (=
    Yeah definitely heats you up
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best preworkout supp?
    By Ession in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 06:57 AM
  2. looking for effective preworkout supp.
    By halberdklown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Best preworkout supp for bulking
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
  4. PreWorkout Supp.
    By austink3417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 07:25 AM
  5. preworkout supp for 1st time NO
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in