Best fat burner/thermogenic stack with Ephedra

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Am looking to start my cutting around june and would like too see what you guys think is the best fat burner and or thermogenic WITH Ephedrine. Thinking about ECA Xtreme Extreme stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should not stack stims with EC unless it is low-dosed Rauwolscine, IMO. Opt for something like Reduce XT or TTA-500 instead

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You should not stack stims with EC unless it is low-dosed Rauwolscine, IMO. Opt for something like Reduce XT or TTA-500 instead
Im sorry if my post wasnt clear, I am not planning on stacking fat burners :] I just wanted too see if the ECA xtreme was a good product

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Adipose annihilation v2 solo or if wanting turn up the heat, stack with a thermo like scorch, alpha t2, alphaburn, fat free...or low dose EC as coop stated...but start simple

xGenericx

Awards
Off topic in a sense, but would it be ok to take dexaprine+DCP+AlphaBurn pre-workout and pre-meals? Would about additional PLCAR and Rasberry Ketones?

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
FWIW OP, I'm stacking EC with DCP and Lean Extreme by DS. Both are non stim and both seem to be working well with EC.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it unwise to use reduce XT with ATD?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think the Alpha-Y (Rawolscine) , EC and MAYBE an AI to help with being dry is a good way to keep it in tune , if you wanna kick it up a notch (i dont see a need to) you can add DCP and Lean Xtreme , good recomdation would also be just stick to LCTL, PLCAR, ALCAR , EC , ALPHA-Y and you are good to go , dont forget your Fish oils , that **** is magical I tell you!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the Alpha-Y (Rawolscine) , EC and MAYBE an AI to help with being dry is a good way to keep it in tune , if you wanna kick it up a notch (i dont see a need to) you can add DCP and Lean Xtreme , good recomdation would also be just stick to LCTL, PLCAR, ALCAR , EC , ALPHA-Y and you are good to go , dont forget your Fish oils , that **** is magical I tell you!
Reps bro!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Reps bro!!!!
Thanks bro! , for anyone looking to buy a good supp without having to buy the bulk , most of the supps mentioned here and that are adequate for fat loss are at the great formula for AAv2 try it out guys! I know I will when my cut comes around!

Tmac29

Awards
I would look for something non-stim to stack with E/C

DCP, Ergobolic, Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT, all good options

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that's wayy too much to be putting into your body at once. Take the advice above