- 10-11-2004, 11:53 AM
- 10-11-2004, 08:50 PM
- 10-11-2004, 09:28 PM
I would just stick to the regular dosing route. Search for joint pain, I posted a fairly imformative article on the currently available options.
Or you could always use adequan..
10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
anyone think this would be of any use????
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Tendon pain, hence "tendinitis," is different from joint pain. While glucosamine and chondrotin can be quite effective for joint pain, I'm not so sure that tendinitis will respond to either of the two. However, I have found DMSO, and to a lesser extent topical MSM formulations, in conjunction with either oral ibuprofen or naproxin, to be helpful in dealing with my shoulder tendinitis.Originally Posted by bronx220
10-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Somehow I misread that as joint pain, not tendon pain
Well...deca or eq would certainly help
Similar Forum Threads
- By diamonddave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-13-2004, 09:32 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:54 AM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2003, 07:43 PM
- By ironviking in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:46 PM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM