New thought on taking OG Anabeta

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New thought on taking OG Anabeta

So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it

2. you're the REAL animal.......
    •   

3. I take 6 caps on workout days and 4 on rest days of OG AB. I will probably try dosing ABE a straight 4 caps ED on my first run and 6/4 on the second.
    Interesting dosing protocol though.
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. I used 6 caps for my last pct and deff felt it was superior to the 4. Same exact dosing you are doing you will enjoy it a lot.

5. That is how I ended up finishing my last run on Anabeta except final pill was with last meal of the day. Good stuff.
    •   

6. Anyone tried taking 4 caps pre bed?

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

This is how I am dosing now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Anyone tried taking 4 caps pre bed?

Never thought about taking that many caps at once. I usually do 5 spread out.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

9. dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
    That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
    I just proposed a 2 AE + 1 AB stack for this purpose. 4 caps AE with 2 AB per day = crazy 8 week stack.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.
    so your dosing 6 caps of ABE on training days? the bottle says not to exceed 6 in a 24 hour time period and my last dose of the day and first dose would be more than 6 in 24 hours...

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I just proposed a 2 AE + 1 AB stack for this purpose. 4 caps AE with 2 AB per day = crazy 8 week stack.

yeah i bet

14. I will switch to this for a few days....ive tried it all different ways
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

15. Id buy that stack take it on a date and definitely call back. Probably even drunk text way too soon.

16. Someone send me another bottle and ​I'll dose like that

17. if u pay me $75 i will

18. This is how I am dosing it right NOW wooooo

19. Might give this a try. I'm about to crack my stashed bottles.

20. I've done six a day stacked with erase and it was AWESOME.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I've done six a day stacked with erase and it was AWESOME.
    i bet!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

22. I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.

23. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.
    Keep us updated with your progress.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

24. can I pm one of you PES reps with a question or two?

25. sure...
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

26. Quick update (10 days in):

I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.

27. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Quick update (10 days in):

I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.
    Great news!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

Never thought of breaking it up that way...I'm gonna have to give that a shot.

29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

I did that on my first anabeta (bulking) run. It was good. I found i didnt need more than 4 for fatloss though
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    can I pm one of you PES reps with a question or two?
    Always
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabeta vs anabeta elite
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Messed up lower back - keep taking Form + Anabeta?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:47 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  4. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM