New thought on taking OG Anabeta

  1. New thought on taking OG Anabeta


    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

    1 cap upon waking

    2 caps pre workout

    2 caps post workout

    1 cap at night


    I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. you're the REAL animal.......

  3. I take 6 caps on workout days and 4 on rest days of OG AB. I will probably try dosing ABE a straight 4 caps ED on my first run and 6/4 on the second.
    Interesting dosing protocol though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  4. I used 6 caps for my last pct and deff felt it was superior to the 4. Same exact dosing you are doing you will enjoy it a lot.

  5. That is how I ended up finishing my last run on Anabeta except final pill was with last meal of the day. Good stuff.

  6. Anyone tried taking 4 caps pre bed?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

    1 cap upon waking

    2 caps pre workout

    2 caps post workout

    1 cap at night


    I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it
    This is how I am dosing now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Anyone tried taking 4 caps pre bed?

    Never thought about taking that many caps at once. I usually do 5 spread out.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  9. dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
    That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
    I just proposed a 2 AE + 1 AB stack for this purpose. 4 caps AE with 2 AB per day = crazy 8 week stack.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.
    so your dosing 6 caps of ABE on training days? the bottle says not to exceed 6 in a 24 hour time period and my last dose of the day and first dose would be more than 6 in 24 hours...
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I just proposed a 2 AE + 1 AB stack for this purpose. 4 caps AE with 2 AB per day = crazy 8 week stack.



    yeah i bet
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. I will switch to this for a few days....ive tried it all different ways
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Id buy that stack take it on a date and definitely call back. Probably even drunk text way too soon.

  16. Someone send me another bottle and ​I'll dose like that


  17. if u pay me $75 i will
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. This is how I am dosing it right NOW wooooo

  19. Might give this a try. I'm about to crack my stashed bottles.

  20. I've done six a day stacked with erase and it was AWESOME.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I've done six a day stacked with erase and it was AWESOME.
    i bet!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.
    Keep us updated with your progress.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. can I pm one of you PES reps with a question or two?

  25. sure...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Quick update (10 days in):

    I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

    I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Quick update (10 days in):

    I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

    I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.
    Great news!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

    1 cap upon waking

    2 caps pre workout

    2 caps post workout

    1 cap at night


    I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it
    Never thought of breaking it up that way...I'm gonna have to give that a shot.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

    1 cap upon waking

    2 caps pre workout

    2 caps post workout

    1 cap at night


    I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it
    I did that on my first anabeta (bulking) run. It was good. I found i didnt need more than 4 for fatloss though
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    can I pm one of you PES reps with a question or two?
    Always
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Quick update (10 days in):

    I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

    I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.
    Nice
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I did that on my first anabeta (bulking) run. It was good. I found i didnt need more than 4 for fatloss though

    i would never take OG anabeta during a cut. no way. i wanna eat like a horse on that. anabeta elite is a different story
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  33. I've been doing it like this the past week (and for the next 4 weeks).....for the no carb days I take it only if I work out, 2 caps pre-WO....don't take any if its a no-carb non-WO day....On the two WO days that are high carb I take 2 Pre-WO, and 2 caps with the next whole food meal, and 1-2 caps with the next high carb meal of the day. So it breaks down to 2 days at 5-6 caps, 3 days at none, and 2 days at 2 caps a day.

  34. How do you like it?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Always
    thank you!! PM sent

  36. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How do you like it?
    just started this protocol due to switching to 5 keto days and 2 carb days.....only been on it for about 3/4 of a week so far. I was taking the same OG AB during PCT though at normal dosing the previous month, along with Na-Rala and slinsane that combo makes you hungry as fuq. and I'm NEVER hungry but the hunger is good on the carb days of course, I don't take the AB or slinsane on non-carb days though (other than pre-WO dose with the AB) so I don't get crazy hunger on the lower-cal no-carb days....working out well so far though....

  37. Good to hear
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. I played around with dosing the past few days. What I found is taking 3 instead of 4 on non workout days does not seem to matter much, but I did find benefit in taking 5 on training days. So I am going to stick with breakfast-lunch-snack before dinner on off days, and 2 before-2 after workouts (early AM), and a single cap with a snack before dinner (taking it with a protein shake or something 60-90 minutes before I eat really helps with appetite for dinner, and thats my last meal of the day so I like to pack it down).

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

    1 cap upon waking

    2 caps pre workout

    2 caps post workout

    1 cap at night


    I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it
    This is exactly how I ran it over 4 bottles. I loved it.

  40. dang. 4 bottles is alot!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anabeta vs anabeta elite
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Messed up lower back - keep taking Form + Anabeta?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:47 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  4. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in