my product X results

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Hey guys i am sure if you are a member of bb.com you may have heard of the over hyped product called product X. Well i was looking for thread discussing it and told them i would post my results and i cant find it so im starting this one.

Pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=315409&page=5&pp=30
FINAL RESULTS:
Before (August 8)
My measurements:
Chest: 45 1/4
Arms - 14 3/4
Forearms - 12 1/8
Calves - 14 1/2
Quads - 22 (measured 5 inches above kneecap, is that the right way to do it???)

Waist - 33in
Weight - 182
Bf% - 13.4

AFTER: (Oct. 9)
Chest: 46in (+1/2in)
Arms - 15 1/2, my left however is 1/8 smaller (+3/4in)
Forearms: 12 3/8 (+ 1/4in)
Calves: 14 3/4in (+1/4in)
Quads: 23 1/2 ( + 1 1/2)

Waist: 33 3/4 (+3/4in)
Weight: 188lbs ( +6lbs)
Bf% - 13.65 ( +.25%)

Comments:
Everything increased including my waist and bf%. Increases would also be a results of training techniques along with Product X, my legs however really blew up (quads/hams) bc i started doing Front squats. Forearms really increased due to X and my 100lb hand gripper.

I have not weighed this much in a long time almost more than 2 years ago. I do hope to keep the weight unlike with previous creatine products where it slowly came off. Bf% went up along with weight even though i look a bit more ripped in the mirror.

the pics did not come out the way i wanted as far as good lighting. My good friend says i should putting tanning oil on before pics so everyone can see. Maybe next time...I will also do measurements for another 2 weeks to show everyone and myself if the gains are maintained

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not think those gains are particularly exciting.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Size I agree, and before I blame the product I have to ask how's your diet lookin? Where's your breakdown of fats, carbs, and protein?

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
its not like i keep exact calorie count of everything i eat. I was on a lean bulk where i ate every 2-4 hours usually 1:1 protein to carbs or a 1:2 protein to carbs.

Impressive or not i am just letting you know how product X farred for me since i told everyone i would let them know.
My chest, arms, quads are their biggest ever

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
Who knows if Product X contributed to the gains you made or not. My guess is that your gains were more a result of your diet and training than anything else. But 6 lbs of almost all lean gains in two months (w/o PH, AAS) is very good for two months effort IMO. Just think, if you could sustain slow steady gains like that for six months that would be a 18lb. gain with minimal bodyfat (+ .75%). Most guys I know are happy with 10lbs. of natural lean gains per year!

Keep up the good work! Slow steady natural gains like that will add up over time and be very easy to maintain.

size

Awards
  • Established
But 6 lbs of almost all lean gains in two months (w/o PH, AAS) is very good for two months effort IMO. Just think, if you could sustain slow steady gains like that for six months that would be a 18lb. gain with minimal bodyfat (+ .75%). Most guys I know are happy with 10lbs. of natural lean gains per year!
This is certainly true. However, 6lbs gain may not be LBM.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
true, yea i been keeping up my training and add weight as my strength increases. I still need to do measurements this sunday and next sunday to assess how my gains are being maintained

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If diet is not followed or accounted for, the results mean nothing.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
If diet is not followed or accounted for, the results mean nothing.
i know what you saying. Its just i am not one of those ppl who count every calorie, carb, fat and protein and weight my food.
Each time i eat every 3-4 hours i have a good idea how much exactly i ate. This is what i usually aim for:

Breakfast: if its cereal: high fiber
Eggs: 5 eggs (minus 2 yolks) with some hot sauce on two low carb (high fiber, wheat) tortillas
Lunch - 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein
pre workout - whey shake - 23g
workout - 4 scoops of ICE with 1/2 scoop of gatorade powder
post workout - 1.5 scoops of whey and 1 packet of oatmeal
45 after workout - half chicken breast on multi grain whole wheat bread (2 slices)
1.5 hours later: 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein
2.5 hours later: 1:1 ratio of carbs to protein
before bed: milk with protein and flax, a tad choc syrup for flavor

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
can the chocolate syrup, you know you love the taste of flax.