Koko's final review

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
First I want to thank the guys who followed my log here. Kept me motivated to know people were watching. Second, about a month ago I started a super stack of c20/anabeta/ erase pro/intimidate. Now I don't know if it's because I'm more mature or what but I am actually stronger now than when I was on cycle.
I ran anabeta at 6 caps/day c20 at 6 caps a day and erase pro and intimidate at 1 cap a day.
I think all in all, I would give this a 9/10. The only reason (which is a petty one) that I didn't give it 10/10 I because I broke out on my shoulders pretty bad and it got annoying.
C20- I'd say a 9/10. I liked it because I ate whatever I wanted and I actually shrunk my waist by about 2 inches.
Anabeta-10/10. Loved it. No complaints. I felt I got so much out of my food
Erase pro- 11/10. Incredible. If you dose this with a PWO meal correctly you get an awesome workout in
Intimidate-9/10. I didn't give this a 10/10 because I didn't sleep that much better on it. But I did wake up feeling refreshed and I loved it

My maxes-
Bench when I started I could only but up 205 for 3 reps. About 2 hours ago, I put it up for 9. My one rep calculation is at 280. Is that accurate, I certainly hope So because that would say I put on 50 lbs in a month on my max bench 230 was the start
Squat - I didn't really work to hard on my legs this month. I started at 425 semi deep range of motion to 450 ass to grass. Definitely happy about this
Deadlift - started at 405 ended at 445. Very happy about this. I've always been a huge fan of deads so this definitely made it all worth it
Clean and jerks- I don't think my weight went up to much, but I can now do reps of 175 for 3 when I could barely get one up before. I really don't like to max out on this in fear of hurting my wrists

So in a quick version -
Bench 230-280
Squat 425-450
Deads-405-445
Clean and jerk-185-190.

I also put on about 5 lbs as well i started at 230 and I weighed in today at 235.

The only thing i regret is not being stricter on my diet. I had a few rough days where I was losing motivation but I got back on it the next day. All in all, I'm extremely happy with this.

View attachment 57495

image-3973329509.jpg

I definitely noticed a different in my arms. My stomach doesnt look like I lost too much fat but I lost 2 inches on it. My cheat definitely feels bigger as well. A lot of my shirts that were fit before are actually tight now in my shoulders

Once again thanks for all that followed and I might do a log similar to this in the fall but will throw prime in instead :)

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
The before picture wasn't working on this. Works on the one in the log section