AndroMass v3+v2..... VS ..... DecaSARM for cutting cycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SARM...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would choose V3 or go with AH as opposed to AM V2

xGenericx

Awards
Why not consider AndroLean? It will be out shortly.
I may. The question was really because I already have the above mentioned. I also have some AHv2 and ALv2. It was looking like the AMv3 could lean me out while possibly putting on some muscle. The new AL does look nice, but I have all of these unused PHS.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may. The question was really because I already have the above mentioned. I also have some AHv2 and ALv2. It was looking like the AMv3 could lean me out while possibly putting on some muscle. The new AL does look nice, but I have all of these unused PHS.
Run the AHV2 and ALV2 stacked

xGenericx

Awards
I agree, and then save the Mass for a time when you can concentrate strictly on putting on size.
Sounds good then. I've still got a bit of BF% before I'm ready to start the cycle. I'm at about 14-15%. Looks like I'm gonna bridge DECA-SARM into AL+AH to extend the cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good then. I've still got a bit of BF% before I'm ready to start the cycle. I'm at about 14-15%. Looks like I'm gonna bridge DECA-SARM into AL+AH to extend the cycle.
Well I'm sure the AH/AL stack can get you down below 12%

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMv3 got me pretty lean and added muscle. i would go as far as taking AM with AH for a more complete stack for those goals.
^^^This will work as well, diet will need to be adjusted...more calories

xGenericx

Awards
^^^This will work as well, diet will need to be adjusted...more calories
Would the AH+ AL actually be better for fat loss; or is it just that it would be a waste to use AM if I wasn't interested in recomp and just want as much fat loss as possible with out losing too much muscle?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used AMV2 and 3, 2 added quite a bit more "bloat" and came with some sick lethargy so I would definitely suggest AH with it. AMV3 was cleaner and more of a recomp with no lethargy. All depends on what your looking for I guess. Good strength gains from both though, think v2 had a bit of an edge on that department though. Good luck OP!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used AMV2 and 3, 2 added quite a bit more "bloat" and came with some sick lethargy so I would definitely suggest AH with it. AMV3 was cleaner and more of a recomp with no lethargy. All depends on what your looking for I guess. Good strength gains from both though, think v2 had a bit of an edge on that department though. Good luck OP!
Thank you for providing the comparison!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run both at the same time, but it defeats the SARM properties of the DecaSARM. So you had a good idea when you mentioned running the DecaSarm, and then starting the other pro hormones. Use the DecaSARM to trim off the initial fat with a low carb, moderate fat, high protein diet. Then add the pro hormones, drop fat to low levels, increase carbs, and maintain protein.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the AH+ AL actually be better for fat loss; or is it just that it would be a waste to use AM if I wasn't interested in recomp and just want as much fat loss as possible with out losing too much muscle?
For fat loss go with AH and AL, AL is hitting shelves soon, if you want go with the DecaSARM first and the AL should be ready by time you are ready to start it

xGenericx

Awards
For fat loss go with AH and AL, AL is hitting shelves soon, if you want go with the DecaSARM first and the AL should be ready by time you are ready to start it
The new AL does look tempting!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Selling your car to pay for it? Lol jk but that is an expensive run..
LOL. It is.

Sounds like quite the cycle.
I am thinking it will be, I know a guy running 3 of those products together right now, and he said it was the turning point in his contest preparation.

Damn...8 weeks total?
Cycle will be 8 weeks, Mech will most likely be 6, possibly 7. Pharmaceutical grade UDCA used throughout.

Diet will be a real strict UD2.0.