New to Suppliments, looking for help to reach my goals.

Harforddude5

Awards
HEY Guys,

I have been hardcore exercising for about 2 years now. During that time, I have lost 100 pounds doing at least an hour of interval cardio and some free weights. I joined a gym in January and started lifting harder (mostly weight machines) and increasing my cardio, wherein, I lost an additional 30 pounds. I still have belly fat, but am seeing good muscle tone in my legs and arms. I have been taking a few Suppliments that are available at the local Vitamin shop; namely a thermogenic fat burner, a testosterone suppliment, and CLA. I know that this is not enough to give me GREAT toned results, so that is why I am asking for help. I am currently 240#, 6'2''. My goal is 200# with solid toned arms, legs and if possible, abs. I know that loose skin will become a greater issue when I drop more weight, so I am also looking into abdominoplasty. Unless there is a suggestion for that as well.. I enjoy working out and am open to altering my routine. Currently, I start with an hour of interval cardio (I typically spend about 1000 cals), then I go right into the weight machines (high reps/lower weight). I generally do this till I can no longer lift. Once fatiqued, I quit. I typically lift for about an hour, sometime longer. I record all of my exercises/lifting and meals using a phone app.

I really want to become toned and trim. What should I be taking to help me on my journey?

Thanks guys!

mnowak1228

Awards
Number one is proper diet. If that's on point then I suggest PES Erase Pro + AT2!! This is my fail safe. If you want to stack it with anything else Id go with OEP or Dexiprine! You can also try carb cycling which works very well for me if you haven't already. Im am not a professional just telling you what has worked best for me. There is a ton of great advise and info on this forum. Good luck, I know how tough it can be!! And GREAT JOB so far man!!!

Harforddude5

Awards
Hey Man,

Thanks so much for the information. I have heard of PES Erase but never met anyone who used it regularly. My diet is very solid; mostly raw or lightly steamed veggies, high levels of meat protein (average over 150 grams a day) plus I will add in a Whey protein shake every now and again. I have a sweet tooth, so I allow one guilt free snack a week. But I will do more cardio to offset the calories. I am using a phone app called my fitness pal, and it alows me to quickly track what I eat and my workout.

On your suggestion, I researched PES Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP; there are many guys out there who follow the same stacking routine and have seen great results, so I have ordered all three. Thanks again!!!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree with the above. Get your diet right and then go from there. Start with the basics don't get too much too fast

mnowak1228

Awards
Hey Man,

Thanks so much for the information. I have heard of PES Erase but never met anyone who used it regularly. My diet is very solid; mostly raw or lightly steamed veggies, high levels of meat protein (average over 150 grams a day) plus I will add in a Whey protein shake every now and again. I have a sweet tooth, so I allow one guilt free snack a week. But I will do more cardio to offset the calories. I am using a phone app called my fitness pal, and it alows me to quickly track what I eat and my workout.

On your suggestion, I researched PES Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP; there are many guys out there who follow the same stacking routine and have seen great results, so I have ordered all three. Thanks again!!!!
No problem!! I try to Carb cycle or even keep them below 50g each day. I'm not perfect so I do splurge some days on carbs that's why i am now looking into taking something like Glycobol or some other kind of partitioner to help me out on those days. Lol

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEY Guys,

I have been hardcore exercising for about 2 years now. During that time, I have lost 100 pounds doing at least an hour of interval cardio and some free weights. I joined a gym in January and started lifting harder (mostly weight machines) and increasing my cardio, wherein, I lost an additional 30 pounds. I still have belly fat, but am seeing good muscle tone in my legs and arms. I have been taking a few Suppliments that are available at the local Vitamin shop; namely a thermogenic fat burner, a testosterone suppliment, and CLA. I know that this is not enough to give me GREAT toned results, so that is why I am asking for help. I am currently 240#, 6'2''. My goal is 200# with solid toned arms, legs and if possible, abs. I know that loose skin will become a greater issue when I drop more weight, so I am also looking into abdominoplasty. Unless there is a suggestion for that as well.. I enjoy working out and am open to altering my routine. Currently, I start with an hour of interval cardio (I typically spend about 1000 cals), then I go right into the weight machines (high reps/lower weight). I generally do this till I can no longer lift. Once fatiqued, I quit. I typically lift for about an hour, sometime longer. I record all of my exercises/lifting and meals using a phone app.

I really want to become toned and trim. What should I be taking to help me on my journey?

Thanks guys!
Firstly, huge props to the weight loss so far, 130 pounds is great!

Secondly, a good GDA could be useful, as could a cortisol supplement (you mentioned leaning out more in your arms, and legs more than you have in your stomach). You could look at Glycobol or Lean Xtreme.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey Man,

I think you will enjoy that stack

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the weight loss man thats some serious work there. Honestly sounds like you are working hard on your diet and things are going the right way. Supplement wise I'd suggest starting off slow, keep to the basics. Look into a good multivitamin like Controlled Labs Orange Triad its a great product, Fish oil you can get nutraplanets in bulk which is nice, but honestly look into a product like Neogenix BodyForge a nonstim preworkout. It has Citrulline Malate and COP which helps my cardio big time. Or look into buying them separately.

Harforddude5

Awards
Day 2 of my: PES Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP stack. and OMG. The energy is through the roof. Not nervous energy, but rather I want to RUN and RUN HARD energy. Did a cardio workout this morning that spent 1300 cals., and if I did not have to go to work, I probably would have done much more. Was able to fit in about 30 mins of free weights as well.

Question: Lift heavy with few reps or light with more reps? or Both?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 of my: PES Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP stack. and OMG. The energy is through the roof. Not nervous energy, but rather I want to RUN and RUN HARD energy. Did a cardio workout this morning that spent 1300 cals., and if I did not have to go to work, I probably would have done much more. Was able to fit in about 30 mins of free weights as well.

Question: Lift heavy with few reps or light with more reps? or Both?
I like moderate weight for moderate reps for a few weeks, then I'll switch to heavier weight with more sets for a few weeks. I never really do more than 12 reps to failure, or less than heavy sets of 3-4 reps.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like moderate weight for moderate reps for a few weeks, then I'll switch to heavier weight with more sets for a few weeks. I never really do more than 12 reps to failure, or less than heavy sets of 3-4 reps.
Typically what I do.
May try a Dorrian Yates style where he goes does like 2 warm up sets and a brutal heavy set.... (I'll have to take another look @ the blood and guts video.)