Sarms S-4, and other summer goodies.. How should I run them? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sarms S-4, and other summer goodies.. How should I run them?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sarms S-4, and other summer goodies.. How should I run them?

Hi guys I have a pretty odd supply of muscle goodies in my cabinet for the summer. Only problem is I am at a loss for how to run/cycle everything because it makes my head hurt
    I have this, not including my everyday supps support products etc.

1. 1 bottle 30ml 50mg/1ml of Sarms S-4 by RUI --30day supply dosed at 50mg ED

2. 2 bottles of Forma Stanozol a powerful anti e, and at higher doses anabolic fat burning agent. (60day supply each)

3. 1 bottle of rs transaderm ( Dermacrine type stuff, basically HRT test cream for keeping levels up on cycle)

4. 1 bottle of Katanadrol v2.0 (Orastan A) -- 30day supply at 150mg ED, yeah its 2 expensive for me to buy a 2nd bottle

5. 1 bottle of Helladrol (Hdrol) enough for 4 weeks at 75mg ED

As you can see I have a few pro hormones, some methyl some not, a SARM, some test cream and a fat burning anti e. I want to run this stuff in a 3-4month time span. I'm shooting for a recomp now and a cut towards the end of summer. But generally just trying to stay lean while building muscle. Any idea's???

2. Elite Member
    Answers

You should read more before beginning. I haven't been in the PH game for quite some time now, but if your running an exogenous hormone, most other products that affect hormone levels can be saved for PCT.

I would honestly say run H-Drol by itself. It's nice for keeping lean and adding muscle too.

Save the dermacrine type stuff for PCT.

I would also post this in the anabolic section of the forums. Youll get more answers. This is primarily just supplements not PHs

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You should read more before beginning. I haven't been in the PH game for quite some time now, but if your running an exogenous hormone, most other products that affect hormone levels can be saved for PCT.

I would honestly say run H-Drol by itself. It's nice for keeping lean and adding muscle too.

Save the dermacrine type stuff for PCT.

I would also post this in the anabolic section of the forums. Youll get more answers. This is primarily just supplements not PHs
    Definitely don't use the Transaderm in your PCT. Its a topical DHEA and it should suppress your HPTA.

I don't doubt that hdrol alone at that dose is good but if you have Transaderm run it with the hdrol, it will give you a nice test base.

If you have a full bottle of Helladrol it should be enough fro 8 weeks at 75mg ED.

Out of what you have I would run hdrol @ 100 mg for 6 weeks with Transaderm at 5 pumps a day. Save the Katandrol and the SARMs for a later run. And I would use the Forma starting from the 2nd week of PCT and run it for 4 weeks.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Definitely don't use the Transaderm in your PCT. Its a topical DHEA and it should suppress your HPTA.

I don't doubt that hdrol alone at that dose is good but if you have Transaderm run it with the hdrol, it will give you a nice test base.

If you have a full bottle of Helladrol it should be enough fro 8 weeks at 75mg ED.

Out of what you have I would run hdrol @ 100 mg for 6 weeks with Transaderm at 5 pumps a day. Save the Katandrol and the SARMs for a later run. And I would use the Forma starting from the 2nd week of PCT and run it for 4 weeks.
    Second this. This scheme should give you better results.

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

Although the sarm-katana run will probably make for a good summer shred cycle, if diet and training is on point hella drol is a great recomp ph to run.

Make sure you have PCT set up good too bro.
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info Jon. So from what I've read SARMS are the next best thing aside from GH for ligament/tendon collagen sythesis. Not sure if you know what Tommy John is but i had that surgery so basically got a new elbow ligament 4months ago. So I've been keeping the weight down and stopping whenever I feel any pain. So I'm going to run the Sarms s4 before I do the H-drol and Katanadrol stacked with transaderm for a test base. Then forma for pct after the ph cycle and maybe run the other bottle.. when? Idk lol. The BOGO deal was too good to pass up.

Cycle 1 - Sarms s4 30days at 50mg ed. I might do 5 days on 2 days off to keep the vision sides controllable.
    - Run forma through out cycle

Cycle 2. Hdrol Just checked I have 75 caps at 25mg a cap
    plus 1 bottle of katanadrol 150caps at 50mg a cap
    1bottle transaderm

Then bottle of forma for pct along with nolva. Cycle assist by AI and taurine, water protein etc for cycle.
    If I like my SARMS S4 experience a second bottle might be purchased for the 2nd month after the cycle.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

yeah I have like no Hdrol or Orastan E really.. UGH. Looks like wk 1 50mg w2-5 75mg HDrol
    and wk1-5 Katandrol @ 200mg. I'm looking to do the mildest cycle ever. Not trying to rip any more muscles, ligaments, bone stress fractures none of that ****. I've learned my lesson about blowing up too fast and having the other parts of my body not be able to catch up.

I have an unopened bottle of forged extreme mass but I'm trying to sell it. I'm over doing harsh PH's.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d
    yeah I have like no Hdrol or Orastan E really.. UGH. Looks like wk 1 50mg w2-5 75mg HDrol
    and wk1-5 Katandrol @ 200mg. I'm looking to do the mildest cycle ever. Not trying to rip any more muscles, ligaments, bone stress fractures none of that ****. I've learned my lesson about blowing up too fast and having the other parts of my body not be able to catch up.

I have an unopened bottle of forged extreme mass but I'm trying to sell it. I'm over doing harsh PH's.
    Hmm. Do the sarms lol.
    And for the hdrol... Either get somemore or just toss um... I doubt that's gonna be enough to really feel it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Give this a whirl...

Helladrol 75mg per day week 1-4
    Katanadrol 350mg per day week 4-6
    transaderm 5 pumps per day weeks 1-6
    Formastanozol 5 pumps twice per day week 4-12
    S4 50mg per day weeks 3-6

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:09 PM
  2. Stacking SARMS S4 and Osta SARMS?
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:45 PM
  3. SARMs S4 or osta-sarms?
    By Cass in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 04:33 AM
  4. SARMs SUMMER BODY RECOMP, GOOD READ!!
    By Dr.Lang in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:07 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:13 PM