Strength/Size Supps that actually work

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know this question gets asked one way or another every week but humor me please.

Just finished second PH run for cutting purposes and have continued to lean up during PCT in prep for a week long beach trip coming up. I would like to use this summer to add back some muscle and get my strength back up (without PH).

What are some supplements that would be worth my time?

Currently considering: Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite with DAA in the mix (also will be taking multi, creatine, beta alanine, green tea, forskolin, joint support)

Thanks guys just trying to get some ideas and I am well aware that what works for someone might not work for me.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
anabeta, anabeta... did I say anabeta?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know this question gets asked one way or another every week but humor me please.

Just finished second PH run for cutting purposes and have continued to lean up during PCT in prep for a week long beach trip coming up. I would like to use this summer to add back some muscle and get my strength back up (without PH).

Currently considering: Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite with DAA in the mix (also will be taking multi, creatine, beta alanine, green tea, forskolin, joint support)

Thanks guys just trying to get some ideas and I am well aware that what works for someone might not work for me.
Anabeta Elite has all the Forskolin you need , so take it out if you are gonna do the ABE. I would say: (this is my personal opinion not evaluated by pro's or the FDA) If you want something anabolic and non pro hormone take: ABE/Erase Pro/Intimidate/Tropinol , along with Fish oils , bcaa's , creatine mono (or even better Clout) , and for joint support Super Cissus , this would be an aswesome test boosting , kick ass AI and mindblowing anabolic combo , if you can get your hands on it when its out get Recompadrol as a GDA and you are set for BIG gains in the natural range :)! But thats all what I consider good , there might be something better out there, just remember a healthy surplus over maintenance calories and some bit of cardio to keep fat at bay!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do you not want ph's or dont want to do any pct's?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
do you not want ph's or dont want to do any pct's?
Haha I thought the same thing xD , torem and clomid are hard to get from a reputable source after all!! xD and most people dont know how to dose em! (Myself kinda included :3!!)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The stack you mentioned would be great. Also as mentioned anabeta elite contains high quality forskolin.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The stack you mentioned would be great. Also as mentioned anabeta elite contains high quality forskolin.
Thanks ^^ I've been reading up a lot and trying to figure out an "Ultimate Stack" , I got so inspired by Rosie Chee and her choices for the stack, that I thought I could try to put one together with good research. And yeah the Forskolin in ABE is top notch , standardized to 95% if im not wrong , it doesn't get any better than that!!! <3 talk about good recovery, nice anabolic environment for the nutrients and also reduction of stress and cortisol! Throw in the EP with the nice Ai and added goodies , no strogen bloat , and try some strong test boosters as NMDAA and Tropinol's formula and you got 2 major companies that deliver results , giving you the best chance you have at getting some lean gains ^^! With proper nutrition and training of course! Haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haven't tried intimidate, but I have run with daa with good results.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't want to use a PH because he is on PCT right now and wants some off time.

J19891

J19891

Awards

lol you actually named all three products (anabeta, erase, daa) that I was going to recommend.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can't say with certainty that any natty product will aid with "size," but Triazole, X-Factor, and DAA are my 3 favorite for strength.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I can't say with certainty that any natty product will aid with "size," but Triazole, X-Factor, and DAA are my 3 favorite for strength.
Love these and some bioforge V3

rooster1

Awards
I'm a little confused as to what X Factor is and how it works. I have recently seen X Factor Advanced if I'm not mistaken also. Would you mind elaborating a little on how X Factor works? Thanks in advance.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the recommendations guys. Looks like what I am considering plus some other things I have looked into (X-factor and Triazole in particular) are some of the best options. I like to keep things simple with 'stacks'. I love erase (currently using it in PCT). Just going to have to see where I want to take things this summer.

If adding muscle: Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA or ArA looks like a winner.
For cutting I think the combo of DCP + Erase Pro + Alpha T-2 is going to be my choice.

I plan on evaluating things when I return from the beach.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Right now I'm running Anabeta Elite/Erasepro stack with Formula-X (DAA/LCLT/NAT/BCAA's), this combo is the real deal!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Right now I'm running Anabeta Elite/Erasepro stack with Formula-X (DAA/LCLT/NAT/BCAA's), this combo is the real deal!
Agreed, I just need some formula x. =)