30 days on Anabeta and nothing 23 days on Erase and also nothing

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was day 30 on my Anabeta cycle of one jar and it was like I was taking empty
capsules. I am on a clean bulk diet so I figured Anabeta would work great for me since
my calories would not be restricted and from some of the reviews that I read everyone
was mentioning how their appetite went up and they felt as if the food they were eating
was being processed better by their bodies because of the Anabeta but unfortunately I
did not experience any of this. I dosed 4 caps a day 1 with breakfast (bowl of oatmeal,
piece of fruit, 6 eggs, 1/4 lb of lean steak, slice of whole grain toast) cap 2 with my
early afternoon shake (50 grams of carbs from oats and 40 grams of protein) cap 3 with
lunch (6 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, vegetables or legumes) cap 4 with dinner
(4 ounces of chicken or fish, large salad, 8 ounces of cottage cheese) and I also had 2 more
meals during the day but no Anabeta with it so I was having 6 meals a day and dosing Anabeta
with 4 of them and I just didn't feel or see any results from the Anabeta.

Now to the Erase which after 23 days I am not seeing or feeling anything from it except that it
has pretty much killed my libido from the very first week of taking it. Before I started the Anabeta
or the Erase I was using a pure Tongkat Ali 100:1 root extract which I was planning on running for
exactly 6 weeks and the TKA effects were felt the very first week (super libido, great erections and
by the end of week 3 much deeper sleep) I couldn't ask for anything better until week 5 on the TKA
when I added the Erase and it just completely Erased my libido. I finished my 6 week TKA cycle and
I have continued with the Erase but as I mentioned earlier it hasn't done anything positive for me.
This was the first time that I tried supplements from PES and neither worked for me and when it
comes to anti estrogen supplements I will be sticking with Triazole which worked great for me last
summer and I will be using it again in late July and August. What sucks is that I still have an unopened
jar of Erase and I wish I could exchange for a jar of Triazole but I purchased it in January from Nutraplanet
during the Erase/ Endosurge combo sale. So I guess I am stuck with it and hopefully when I run the 2 jars
of Endosurge in the fall they work for me and not turn out to be duds like the 2 PES supplements that I tried.
The Anabeta, and Erase might work for some people on this forum but they didn't do anything for me.

Pennington

Awards
Today was day 30 on my Anabeta cycle of one jar and it was like I was taking empty
capsules. I am on a clean bulk diet so I figured Anabeta would work great for me since
my calories would not be restricted and from some of the reviews that I read everyone
was mentioning how their appetite went up and they felt as if the food they were eating
was being processed better by their bodies because of the Anabeta but unfortunately I
did not experience any of this. I dosed 4 caps a day 1 with breakfast (bowl of oatmeal,
piece of fruit, 6 eggs, 1/4 lb of lean steak, slice of whole grain toast) cap 2 with my
early afternoon shake (50 grams of carbs from oats and 40 grams of protein) cap 3 with
lunch (6 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, vegetables or legumes) cap 4 with dinner
(4 ounces of chicken or fish, large salad, 8 ounces of cottage cheese) and I also had 2 more
meals during the day but no Anabeta with it so I was having 6 meals a day and dosing Anabeta

Now to the Erase which after 23 days I am not seeing or feeling anything from it except that it
has pretty much killed my libido from the very first week of taking it. Before I started the Anabeta
or the Erase I was using a pure Tongkat Ali 100:1 root extract which I was planning on running for
exactly 6 weeks and the TKA effects were felt the very first week (super libido, great erections and
by the end of week 3 much deeper sleep) I couldn't ask for anything better until week 5 on the TKA
when I added the Erase and it just completely Erased my libido. I finished my 6 week TKA cycle and
I have continued with the Erase but as I mentioned earlier it hasn't done anything positive for me.
This was the first time that I tried supplements from PES and neither worked for me and when it
comes to anti estrogen supplements I will be sticking with Triazole which worked great for me last
summer and I will be using it again in late July and August. What sucks is that I still have an unopened
jar of Erase and I wish I could exchange for a jar of Triazole but I purchased it in January from Nutraplanet
during the Erase/ Endosurge combo sale. So I guess I am stuck with it and hopefully when I run the 2 jars
of Endosurge in the fall they work for me and not turn out to be duds like the 2 PES supplements that I tried.
The Anabeta, and Erase might work for some people on this forum but they didn't do anything for me.
As far as the Anabeta, you could be a non responder. But what was your training like, did you keep a log during the cycle? What was your goal going into the stack? A Erase/Anabeta stack is extreamly versitile, it can really be used effectively for anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what were you expecting from it? did you take progress pictures? stepping on the scale weekly doesnt always tell everything. you can decrease in fat and gain some muscle and still weigh the same. btw, ill take your Erase :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They simply may not work for you. My advice with Erase is to try 4 caps first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, 45 minutes before eating.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
They simply may not work for you. My advice with Erase is to try 4 caps first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, 45 minutes before eating.
This is your advice for ERASE? Taking 4 caps at once would surely cause dry joints with ERASE. 3 Per day, spaced out, is the recommended dosage and what I would recommend.

Perhaps you were talking about AnaBeta?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is your advice for ERASE? Taking 4 caps at once would surely cause dry joints with ERASE. 3 Per day, spaced out, is the recommended dosage and what I would recommend.

He was talking about Erase.
I've done this before. It works.

Pennington

Awards

I dont think it would be that bad if he is talking about Erase considering Erase Pro has the equivilent dosing of the ingredient in 3 Erase as in 1 Erase Pro and its to be taken in the morning 100mg as compared to 75mg prob wouldnt be a huge difference.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

That is indeed my advice for Erase, you can take it or leave it. Since all we have are in vitro studies, pharmacology dictates a dose of 75-100mg, and with OP not responding, 100mg seems best for him.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know one of the reps said he uses 6 caps a day. (of erase). Ive used erase plus exemestane (3 caps, and 25mg respectively) and noticed nothing of dry joints though sometimes 3 caps is too much. Depends on your body, training, and diet.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Makes more sense once I consider the new Erase Pro dosing. I hadn't ever heard of anyone taking 4 of the original at once. Perhaps that is what it would take for the OP!

Thanks for correcting me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

wow, you training to write a book? cliffs cause im not gonna read all that shiit.

now, first thing's first. this should be in the sup review section, cause your whining about a product you used and didn't like.

second, not sure what you were expecting, you aren't using steroids. an ai and a natural muscle enhancer or w/e anabeta is.

fcuking seriously.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

really? it's what you recomend? why is that? please, explain to me the break down of oral availability of natural metabolites of 7-keto-dhea. and how did you come to this recomendation? by reading whats on the bottle? cause that is always accurate when dealing with hormonal products. :lmao:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He was talking about Erase.
I've done this before. It works.
Same I got dried out faster and noticed better mood throughout the day , I never had dry joints for 3 caps straight up in the AM and for 5 days I did 4 caps AM before training and fasted (Lean Gains) , and I got so dried out it was freaky , good freaky though!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
really? it's what you recomend? why is that? please, explain to me the break down of oral availability of natural metabolites of 7-keto-dhea. and how did you come to this recomendation? by reading whats on the bottle? cause that is always accurate when dealing with hormonal products. :lmao:
My recommendations come from my personal usage and experience with a product. I wouldn't recommend a dosage for a product that I haven't personally used.

You should consider providing something useful to the thread rather than only being condescending towards other peoples posts, not limited to mine. Questions get asked, feedback is given, more questions are asked and more feedback is given. That's how people learn and help each other. Something to consider. All I will have to say about this, too.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Same I got dried out faster and noticed better mood throughout the day , I never had dry joints for 3 caps straight up in the AM and for 5 days I did 4 caps AM before training and fasted (Lean Gains) , and I got so dried out it was freaky , good freaky though!
I got dry joints using Erase at 3 per day. Took two at once one time and had really bad dry joints, haha. This is why I was shocked to see the recommendation for 4xErase at once.

I guess it goes to show how everyone is different in how they respond to a product. I should have thought about it a little longer before I posted, thinking back it probably isn't that big of a deal. Haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I got dry joints using Erase at 3 per day. Took two at once one time and had really bad dry joints, haha. This is why I was shocked to see the recommendation for 4xErase at once.

I guess it goes to show how everyone is different in how they respond to a product. I should have thought about it a little longer before I posted, thinking back it probably isn't that big of a deal. Haha
Its just all about how you react , I have never suffered from dry joints at all :/ , just once , and curiously it was not even ON erase , and if you think about it Erase Pro has 75mg hence 3 erases together , and its 1 cap a day , half life is good enough for that , so 4 is not really over stretching it that much, its just 100mg of the main compound. But yeah Erase dries you out none the less hahaha, its a winning product and something I plan on stapling for cuts from now on!

Pennington

Awards
My recommendations come from my personal usage and experience with a product. I wouldn't recommend a dosage for a product that I haven't personally used.

You should consider providing something useful to the thread rather than only being condescending towards other peoples posts, not limited to mine. Questions get asked, feedback is given, more questions are asked and more feedback is given. That's how people learn and help each other. Something to consider. All I will have to say about this, too.
^^^^^ Very true, its a community not a competition.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe I took it the wrong way but it seemed like your original statement towards Coop's recommendation was an attack. He has given a lot of sound advice on here and it looked like you were doubting him.
And 4 Anabeta in one serving...on an empty stomach...phew....I've never attempted that but I bet your tongue would end up dried to the roof of your mouth pretty quickly lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would never exceed 50 mg h-drol for more than 30 days. Ever.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never exceed 50 mg h-drol for more than 30 days. Ever.
Well duh. And if the nolva says not for human consumption....just don't swallow it!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have tried taking all 3 caps of erase in the AM and I feel more nipple area sensitivity at night compared to spacing the 3 caps throughout the day (this was during a pct with other products..)

Empty stomach makes erase more bioavailable? I haven't paid much attention to meals with it in the past...maybe I should?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are sorry that you did not respond to these supplements.

They get fantastic feedback across the board but once in a while you come across someone who doesn't get on with them which appears to be you.

Calling the products 'dud' is perhaps a little unfair as it is rare that we have someone reporting negative feedback to both whereas if we quoted all of the positive feedback it would be very extensive. There is a thread on here where in 2 pages of replies 10 people reported Erase or AnaBeta to be one of their favourite ever products.

It is down to natural chemistry, some work for one person but not for another. One thing they definitely aren't are dud products.

Once again I am sorry you are disappointed with them.

Ben

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They get fantastic feedback across the board but once in a while you come across someone who doesn't get on with them which appears to be you.

Calling the products 'dud' is perhaps a little unfair as it is rare that we have someone reporting negative feedback to both whereas if we quoted all of the positive feedback it would be very extensive. There is a thread on here where in 2 pages of replies 10 people reported Erase or AnaBeta to be one of their favourite ever products.

It is down to natural chemistry, some work for one person but not for another. One thing they definitely aren't are dud products.

Ben
Good response by a good rep...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
^^^ haha. As for erase and TK, could it be your test levels were extremely high causing decrease in libido? Did u try running erase by itself?

pmdied

Awards
Perhaps have your blood work done and try another round. This way you will have baseline values. Also, keeping a log of weights, body weight, body fat, etc will certainly help. I'm starting my third week of EP along with DAA and am having a great time with it. Take weekly pictures, too as they will show progression. Last, and this is probably the most significant, take a good hard look at your diet. I revamped mine to coincide with this cycle (ate more calories) and noticed significant gains in lean mass. I plan on doing this for 8weeks as this seems to be the sweet spot for most people using this cycle. Good luck!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Maybe I took it the wrong way but it seemed like your original statement towards Coop's recommendation was an attack. He has given a lot of sound advice on here and it looked like you were doubting him.
And 4 Anabeta in one serving...on an empty stomach...phew....I've never attempted that but I bet your tongue would end up dried to the roof of your mouth pretty quickly lol.
Coop is a great guy! Very knowledgeable and respectable on the forums. But I definitely doubted his statement at first. Wasn't an attack at coop, though. Hope this makes sense. I don't want him to think I was attacking him, either.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
OP sorry you did not respond to our products, but it happens. I have not seen many negative reviews about erase, but again....it happens. All the best bud,

Bobby

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ben

Thank you Ben for your response and as I mentioned in my post Anabeta and Erase might have worked
well for others but unfortunately they didn't work for me. I have been weight training for a little over
thirty years and I know when it comes to putting together a good physique it all comes down to how
hard you train in the gym and most importantly what you do in the kitchen (Diet) supplements play a
very small part and I try to always explain that to people who come to me for training,diet, and supplement
advice. I do like to try out new supplements to see if it will give me a little bit of an edge either in the gym
or on my physique which I have worked very hard on over the years. I did do a lot of reading of the reviews
about Anabeta on this and other forums and some were good responders and some weren't so I guess I am a
non responder but I was surprised about the Erase but I will try what Mr. Cooper recommended and dose all
3 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach instead of spreading the dosage through out the day.
He recommended doing 4 caps at once but I am a little hesitant about 4 caps because I get tendonitis in my
elbows every once in a while even though I take everything under the sun for my tendons and joints, cissus,
glucosamine,chondrotin,msm, curcumin complex, fish oil, and joint rehab by AAEFX. I guess most us who have
been pumping iron for so many years have tendon and joint pains from years of wear and tear on the body.
I only have 7 days left on the first jar of Erase and I only planned on running it for 30 days so I will start tomorrow
on the 3 caps at once and I wll see what happens.

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
When you think about it Anabeta Elite is recamended as 2 preworkout and 2 postworkout which is pretty close in timing and not unreasonable to assume considering the circumstances of the conversation being that he wasnt feeling the effects and a up in dosage was recamended.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When you think about it Anabeta Elite is recamended as 2 preworkout and 2 postworkout which is pretty close in timing and not unreasonable to assume considering the circumstances of the conversation being that he wasnt feeling the effects and a up in dosage was recamended.
All four aren't being taken at the same time on an empty stomach, though. I tried 2 anabeta on an empty stomach and it was not a fun experience. Hypo and dry..

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
All four aren't being taken at the same time on an empty stomach, though. I tried 2 anabeta on an empty stomach and it was not a fun experience. Hypo and dry..
I know but you see where im coming from, a normal person would def not want to do this and have a similar reaction as you describe but he obviously wasnt responding and it could be mistaked that he couldve been talking about the AE

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what about taking anabeta on a keto type diet aka anabolic diet? How would you work that, take the 2 caps pre-workout or first thing in the morning on M-F for the 30 grams or less carb days (and no more caps the rest of the day).....then take a larger dosage of maybe 6-8 caps per day on the high carb weekends?

mike2440

mike2440

Awards
Does anabeta increase appetite? How does it actually help or effect u?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Does anabeta increase appetite? How does it actually help or effect u?
A lot of users experience increases of appetite with AnaBeta Elite. The ingredients in AnaBeta Elite have the potential to increase lean body mass, or help you build muscle in other words. It can also be used when dieting to preserve muscle. For someone who has a hard time consuming enough calories to gain muscle a product that may cause appetite increases would be useful.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
what about taking anabeta on a keto type diet aka anabolic diet? How would you work that, take the 2 caps pre-workout or first thing in the morning on M-F for the 30 grams or less carb days (and no more caps the rest of the day).....then take a larger dosage of maybe 6-8 caps per day on the high carb weekends?
To my understanding a "keto diet" is a diet comprised of low or no carbs. I've never hear if it referred to as an "anabolic diet", but rather a diet used to decrease bodyfat, primarily, although I'm sure it could increase lean body mass as well. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as using AnaBeta Elite with a keto diet (the diet to my understanding, not sure if we're talking about the same thing) I would not dose the product differently. I would take 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout, as the bottle recommends. If this does not work you could experiment the dosing. While AnaBeta Elite is not dependent on carbs to be effective, some users have noted that they feel it's effects more in proportion to their carb intake. It varies from person to person. Perhaps try the recommended dosage of either 2 pre and 2 post or the 4 caps spread out with meals. I would not take only 2 caps per day, though, unless you feel that it is working for you. I haven't heard of anyone doing this as of yet.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase didnt do anything for me either. Infact most ais havent, and then again most supplements in general have been useless. Lol. I even used t2, i didnt see any effects. :/

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Erase didnt do anything for me either. Infact most ais havent, and then again most supplements in general have been useless. Lol. I even used t2, i didnt see any effects. :/
How was your diet and training? It would be kinda unlikely that ALL supplements don't work for you. Unless you've tried very few. I could deff be wrong, though

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
To my understanding a "keto diet" is a diet comprised of low or no carbs. I've never hear if it referred to as an "anabolic diet", but rather a diet used to decrease bodyfat, primarily, although I'm sure it could increase lean body mass as well. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as using AnaBeta Elite with a keto diet (the diet to my understanding, not sure if we're talking about the same thing) I would not dose the product differently. I would take 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout, as the bottle recommends. If this does not work you could experiment the dosing. While AnaBeta Elite is not dependent on carbs to be effective, some users have noted that they feel it's effects more in proportion to their carb intake. It varies from person to person. Perhaps try the recommended dosage of either 2 pre and 2 post or the 4 caps spread out with meals. I would not take only 2 caps per day, though, unless you feel that it is working for you. I haven't heard of anyone doing this as of yet.
yeah that is why I posted the keto/anabolic diet specification....its 5 days of 30 grams of carbs or less, followed by a weekend of higher carbs, then transition back. some days are carb days, some are keto days, some are "transition days" where you might be inbetween the two....but as mentioned in this thread, anabeta seems to have a hypo effect when taken w/o carbs or pre-WO....so if you're going all day with essentially no carbs, it seems like it might give some unwanted effects. Reason I figure take two pre-WO and deal with it, then take 1.5 to double dosage on the weekend when you are taking in high carbs. Its almost like you need to treat it like a supplement you take with/for carbs.....I wanted to try the anabolic diet again after PCT while on some osta/forma/intimidate....you can look it up, Dr. Dipasquale/anabolic diet.....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice a thing from Anabeta really in two bottles. None of the pumps, hardness, (always seemed weird that people talked about nutrient partitioning as if that's something the products does--no evidence and not designed for that--or that you could "notice.") anything really and I played with a ton of doses. Erase is decent I never thought it was anything super special, always preferred Triazole personally.

Not everything works for everyone. So many variables in play here beyond just the I'm taking Anabeta like Bro A is so everything should be the exact same.

nergy

Awards
I've been trying to take my 4 caps before the end of the afternoon and it looks like I'm more hungry.

J19891

J19891

Awards
You're probably just a non-responder. Everyone's individual chemistry is different man, you might have just been one od the unlucky.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I used Triazole I noticed the positive effects after 2 weeks but with the Erase into the 4th week
nothing but low libido and my diet is good so I will stick with what works for me Triazole.