Dosing dexaprine differently

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Thinking about getting dexaprine after my next comp for my stim fat burner. Question is, I typically dose my stim pre cardio to increase lipolysis, but I believe the directions tell you to take dexaprine first thing upon waking. Would it diminish the effects if I waited until pre cardio (normally ~ 2 hrs after breakfast, sometimes not until ~5hrs after breakfast) to take it?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a very strong stim I would try what I did half a pill in the am and half a pill pre cardio and you will be golden

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about getting dexaprine after my next comp for my stim fat burner. Question is, I typically dose my stim pre cardio to increase lipolysis, but I believe the directions tell you to take dexaprine first thing upon waking. Would it diminish the effects if I waited until pre cardio (normally ~ 2 hrs after breakfast, sometimes not until ~5hrs after breakfast) to take it?
That would work fine. Just make sure you're taking it on a empty stomach for best results.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
That would work fine. Just make sure you're taking it on a empty stomach for best results.
What's the def of an empty stomach? Would 2hrs after a small meal (300-500cals) suffice?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, that would be fine

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For maximum fat-burning, the new dexaprine should be taken in a fasted state and away from food by 2 hours in either direction.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason for breakfast, is because the stims have a 12 hour effect for most people, so if you wait to long, you may not sleep!! Stims wake me up, but they don't keep me up, so I dose mine later in the day as well.

Mike

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
The reason for breakfast, is because the stims have a 12 hour effect for most people, so if you wait to long, you may not sleep!! Stims wake me up, but they don't keep me up, so I dose mine later in the day as well.

Mike
Dexaprine + LX + Slin Sane = good cutting stack?

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
How would Dexaprine on off days and Intense On workout days workout for a guy that is very sensitive to stims? How long would rot take to see results.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I think they mainly tell you to do that to avoid insomnia, as dexaprine is like a stimulant roundhouse kick to the face.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would Dexaprine on off days and Intense On workout days workout for a guy that is very sensitive to stims? How long would rot take to see results.
What type of results are you looking for? If you're using dexaprine to cut then I would use it over maximize. If your sensitive to stims start with a half serving of dex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3