C20 and Erase Pro, or C20 and OxyElite?

Invictus21

Awards
Thanks in advance for the guys who answered my questions about Erase, and about the Carbonite Stack (C20 and ErasePro). I am really trying to get the hard, cut look this summer, so I was also thinking about OxyElite? I am running Compound 20 alone right now, with a good diet/workout regimen obviously. What do you guys think I should add to it when I start my 2nd Compound 20 run? Should I do the C20/ErasePro(Carbonite Stack), or C20/OxyElite? What would the differences in results be with these two stacks?? Any other suggestions? Thanks a ton guys, always learning, much of this stuff is a new world to me, considering all I've ever mostly used was protein/creatine haha. Thanks!

mnowak1228

Awards
C20+EP+AT2+OEP!!!! This is a WINNING combo!!! Just EP and AT2 are amazing......when you throw in the other two its unbeatable!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
C20+EP+AT2+OEP!!!! This is a WINNING combo!!! Just EP and AT2 are amazing......when you throw in the other two its unbeatable!!
I ran that stack , went from 12% bf to 7% lol cant go wrong with it , but I give all the credit to EP/AT2/OEP I have been reading up on the compound for C20 and it seems its bioavility and half life is pretty limited...but thats just my opinion of course...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is the option of all 4, but I think that might be a bit much for many lol. I would recommend going with Compound 20 and Erase Pro between the two you asked about, but also agree that Erase Pro and AT2 is a really great option!!! If looking for an extra boost for a great price, add methyl-synephrine from Synthetic Supplements http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synthetic-supplements/201447-synthetic-supplements-methyl.html#post3378003

mnowak1228

Awards
Right now Im running C20+EP+AT2+3 scoops of Wyked (1.5 scoops AM , 1.5 scoops PM) low carb, high protein diet. NO Cardio, and lifting two days on one day off low reps heavy weights (for me) and dropped 9 lbs in 1.5 weeks. Strength has gone up and pants fit better. Im loving it!! Although Im going to be switching my goals on Monday with my stack, but you better believe PES has my back!!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran that stack , went from 12% bf to 7% lol cant go wrong with it , but I give all the credit to EP/AT2/OEP I have been reading up on the compound for C20 and it seems its bioavility and half life is pretty limited...but thats just my opinion of course...
There is no evidence to prove that and there is great feedback on C20...

Add C20 and OEP, you will notice great workoout intensity recovery and an amazing anabolic leaning effect...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There is no evidence to prove that and there is great feedback on C20...

Add C20 and OEP, you will notice great workoout intensity recovery and an amazing anabolic leaning effect...
Like I said its just a theory and my personal opinion , I think no supplement is the magic pill, but I will give this to C20 , when I used it I train hard as ****, rested fine and nice and kept my nutrition in check, if C20 is responsible for my changes or not , all I can say is why ON the product I achieved great things. No supplement does anything by itself , you gotta work your arse off to make it work , I think if you look at it that way, as an "extra edge" then C20 does work , but it sure as hell wont do anything without proper training and nutrition :)!. Hope I didnt offend you , big fan of OEP and Modern BCAA!!

Atwood19

Awards
I would recommend going with Compound 20 and Erase Pro between the two you asked about, but also agree that Erase Pro and AT2 is a really great option!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finish C20, then run C20/ Erase Pro for 4 weeks. After that continue Erase Pro with OEP for 4 more weeks.

Shredded bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
C20 & E Pro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^
I agree. Great and effective stack for positive changes in body composition/physique.

Invictus21

Awards
Finish C20, then run C20/ Erase Pro for 4 weeks. After that continue Erase Pro with OEP for 4 more weeks.

Shredded bro!
Thanks for the input everyone. I will be ordering the Carbonite Stack from nutraplanet tomorrow! I'll start that after I'm done my first bottle of C20.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the input everyone. I will be ordering the Carbonite Stack from nutraplanet tomorrow! I'll start that after I'm done my first bottle of C20.
Very nice, I think you will be happy with your choice.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
WHen stacking these, do you run compound 20 first and then Erase pro, or run them at the same time? Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
WHen stacking these, do you run compound 20 first and then Erase pro, or run them at the same time? Thanks
Best results take them together. But OP had already started C20 so built the stack around that so everything moves smoothly.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Definitely looking forward to running C20/Erase Pro later this summer based on the feedback here (sorry for the blah post, I can't respond to a PM sent to me here until I get 7 posts lol)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Run them at the same time, great logs on here with this stack

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shredded bro!
Several stacking options. In the current case, I would finish Compound-20, run the Carbonite Stack for four weeks, and finish off with four weeks of Erase Pro/OxyELITE Pro or Erase Pro/Alpha-T2.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Wanting to do the same as op and run erase pro/c20 stack. I've got some DAA laying around and was wondering when would be the best to add this in. Before, during, after??

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Daa then add erase and c20 on week 3

DaSik

Awards
I ran Erase/OEP/AT2/C20 for 4 weeks. Works great considering I had a crap diet. Def would have seen better results had a I been more dedicated and committed.

Lost 11 lbs / 4% bf.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran Erase/OEP/AT2/C20 for 4 weeks. Works great considering I had a crap diet. Def would have seen better results had a I been more dedicated and committed.

Lost 11 lbs / 4% bf.
Damn.

What were u eating actually?

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Daa then add erase and c20 on week 3
Ok thanks. Why should I start it in week 3? versus all 3 at the same time?

Also, I have Power Chews D-Test. Is this a good form of DAA to use as far as gains?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lost 11 lbs / 4% bf.
Dang bro, thats good results.

DaSik

Awards
Been awhile since i actually logged on the forums. Been lurking at work but cant log on DoD computers. I worked out twice a day.

Insanity during lunch and moderate to heavy lifting Monday thru Friday.

For the diet I did proportion control. Didnt really log what I ate since I never really had a diet plan to start with. There was a lot of cheat meals but I did cut out the meals after 8pm unless it was fat free cottage cheese or protein shakes.

After the cycle, past 3 months, i cut another 8 lbs and dropped bf by 6%. By no means am I any where near i wanna be, but progress is coming along.

Hope to cut another 20lbs and 8% body fat to sit under 200 lbs and 10-12% bf.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Been awhile since i actually logged on the forums. Been lurking at work but cant log on DoD computers. I worked out twice a day.

For the diet I did proportion control. Didnt really log what I ate since I never really had a diet plan to start with. There was a lot of cheat meals but I did cut out the meals after 8pm unless it was fat free cottage cheese or protein shakes.

After the cycle, past 3 months, i cut another 8 lbs and dropped bf by 6%. By no means am I any where near i wanna be, but progress is coming along.

Keep at it, congrats on the weight loss!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keep going strong man, where are you sitting now body fat wise?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looks like you are well on your way...dont slow down..keep pushing harder!