Is this a good deal?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I was getting ready to place an order on NP and figured i throw in a bottle of erase pro (Never ran erase or erase pro b4) so even though i want to cycle off most supps this summer i figured 1 pill a day for 1 month isn't so bad. But i saw for 15 dollars more i could get a bottle of compound 20, I'm not a big fan of USPlabs but the reviews and price seem to be right.

anyways how do these two stack together? will 1 bottle suffice, because I'm not buying 2. Normally i wouldn't hesitate to try it but like i said The less pills this summer the better.
So is it worth it or should i just avoid the temptation lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They work great together for me. I'm towards the end of my second bottles, but I saw great results after one. I'm currently logging the stack and have a picture update at about the 3 week mark. There's other logs with great results in the first month too, so I'm not the only one having success with it.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
They work great together for me. I'm towards the end of my second bottles, but I saw great results after one. I'm currently logging the stack and have a picture update at about the 3 week mark. There's other logs with great results in the first month too, so I'm not the only one having success with it.
Ty breezy, for an extra 15 dollars its hard to pass up, don't really know to much about it but if 1 bottle is enough to see results ill prbly get it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ty breezy, for an extra 15 dollars its hard to pass up, don't really know to much about it but if 1 bottle is enough to see results ill prbly get it.
Yeah its a pretty sweet deal. Good time to try it out.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 4 week run of the stack will produce results. Its a great deal, and one I definitely wouldnt pass up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro is one of the few products that i think actually work. good choice

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards