What is the Best Test Booster Supplement that is not a Prohormone?

PrimeInc

Awards
I'm looking for something a healthy test booster that won't make my hair fall out or give me any serious side effects. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Intimidate OP. The reviews are straight out ridiculous, and people are getting significant gains without having to worry about PCT or any toxicity.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Without knowing....
1. Age
2. Diet
3. Training details
4. Anything else that may give us insight, previously used/curent supplements, etc.

It's hard to make a call. Aleksandar recommends DAA and I second that.

If you are of a proper age, you want a good Natty Cycle to would go with.

Erase Pro. An Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen. When you supress estrogen you lean up and tighten. Erase Pro also contains a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site along with an ingredient to help increase testosterone.

Anabeta will help you abosrob more nutrient you are consuming and most users report an increase in hunger. This will help increase anabolism with a Lean and Clean diet consisting of mainly whole foods. IMO it shines when used with high carbs and high protein diets. The new Anabeta Elite contains added Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one, which both have been proven to increase testosterone.

Finally adding DAA. D-Aspartic-Acid is an amino acid naturally occuring in several locations in the body, one being the testes. When 3g is taken everyday, anytime throughout the day, testosterone has shown to increase on average 42%.
I recommend SNS DAA caps, D-Pol(which I will be logging soon), or even Intimidate which is a NMDA(logging as well)

If you want to read results from this Stack check out my log I just finished. Go to my profile and click on latest started threads and you should see it in there!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
id recommend bulbine natalensis in the form of prolensis. the dosage has to be perfect, as its possible to take too much and i think prolensis did a good job figuring that out. a number of brands use prolensis in their product; to date, its uncertain if these brands are using the maximal amount of prolensis that prolensis inc. would recommend; presumably they are. ive tried phytoserms, ergotest, and ultra male rx. iforce makes one also, called tropinol, which looks legit though i havent tried it, given the caffeine content; the advantage of the ultramale rx and the tropinol is that they both added another powerful herbal test booster as well

these product will not cause hypogonad issues or estrogen problems; i didnt lose any hair taking prolensis, though i couldnt rule that one out for everyone

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id recommend bulbine natalensis in the form of prolensis. the dosage has to be perfect, as its possible to take too much and i think prolensis did a good job figuring that out. a number of brands use prolensis in their product; to date, its uncertain if these brands are using the maximal amount of prolensis that prolensis inc. would recommend; presumably they are. ive tried phytoserms, ergotest, and ultra male rx. iforce makes one also, called tropinol, which looks legit though i havent tried it, given the caffeine content; the advantage of the ultramale rx and the tropinol is that they both added another powerful herbal test booster as well

these product will not cause hypogonad issues or estrogen problems; i didnt lose any hair taking prolensis, though i couldnt rule that one out for everyone
I am a big fan or Prolensis as well. great recommendation.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
lyeah, its amazing; people dont know about either; i mean, look at all the buzz about testofen, which is like an 80% increase; thats small fries when you look at the 247% increase from prolensis. i shipped a bottle of tropinol to my old man a few days ago; im confident that at 65 he can have the test levels of someone in high school. just havent found a natural test booster that compares. the tests they did on rats was a 3 month cycle that reported no adverse effects

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa, erase and AX Stacked.:hammer:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lyeah, its amazing; people dont know about either; i mean, look at all the buzz about testofen, which is like an 80% increase; thats small fries when you look at the 247% increase from prolensis. i shipped a bottle of tropinol to my old man a few days ago; im confident that at 65 he can have the test levels of someone in high school. just havent found a natural test booster that compares. the tests they did on rats was a 3 month cycle that reported no adverse effects
Tropinol+Intimidate+Erase pro+anabeta elite...good combo? :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hehe admit it , sounds like a sick stack to cover all your bases :p 2 super test boosters , a kick ass AI and a sweet anabolic , throw in super cissus though for joints and good old staples , a clean nutrition and I could see myself packing 7-8lbs of LBM in 8 weeks ^^!!! Well I at least do hope so :p thats my stack for September xD

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standard company recommended testosterone booster

lol

But in all honesty, DAA is great. Look at anything with 3,4 divan, fenugreek, fadogia, etc (and not just that, but check the amount and extract percentages).

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt recommend erase pro personally. it is possible to raise test so high naturally that it shuts off, and anti aromate stuff can get you there; i remember chuck deisal had a log about his deisal test and people were writing in saying how their libido plummated; he anwered and said the recommended dose was too high for them and they simply need to cut back; i was kind of appauled that people following the bottle were shutting their hormones down and the only word about was buried somewhere in anabolic minds forum. when you consider that 98% of our test is bound up, there is hugh potential to skyrocket levels. On that note, i dont recommend things that block estrogen either; estrogen creates a water that enables nutrients to travel to hard to reach places, like the joints; i knew a guy who raved about arimatest, i also couldnt help but notice he had a mean shoulder injuy; also, a guy who works at the vitamin shoppe was telling me people came in who could hear their joints cracking on that stuff.

with regards to adding things to increase test to potent test boosters like the ones in tropinol, i would say listen to your libido on that one; if its dropping youve gone to far; that said, ive only heard of that happening in natural boosters when there were things present to free bound testosterone. i dont know if you can just add all the test boosters you could think of and get higher test levels.

i wouldnt consider anabeta in the test booster category; ive never heard any numbers concerning the "indirect" test boost that results from it; technically, a person could make the claim that a piece of bread indirectly boosts test and they wouldnt be lying; from the little i know about anbeta, it seems to be more of a body recomposition agent resulting from an insulin or glu type of process. perhaps pes meant that improved nutrient absorption would result in more nutrients absorbed to build test? i used the stuff for two weeks and didnt notice anything; i realize i probably didnt give it a fair shake; honestly i would have if there was one of those timelines that said "look for results at week 1, then more at week 2" ect like no2 and prime did, but didnt see anything, so i got bored with it. of course, i may have gotten bored with prime and i would have missed out. anyway, i personally wouldnt think anabeta would hurt the stack in any way.

i do think it would be interesting to combine prolensis + testofen + that herb in tropinol (is it fadogia?) but i havent been viewing test boosters as an agent to get hugh with; i mean, consider the fact that an over the counter prohormone like androhard puts up a 50x increase in dhea, we aint even gonna get there with however many herbs we bunch together; then the world of steroids these guys who do get big are taking their test with agents to make sure it remains free test that doesnt convert to estrogen and the end amount of active test is astronomically higher; if a bodybuilder took roids and increased his test just by 100% , it would be up to 50x more potent than a natural/ herbal 100% increase with all the stuff taken to keep that test free. of course they would be increasing levels way past 100%, so as you can see herbal test doesnt come close.

i would conclude saying i would use prolensis as a means to bring the body to optimal test output and to maintain peak levels like those from high school at any point in your life. that basically translates into more libido. i think maybe i added 5lbs on my sets all around taking it. of course, the increase in libido is all youde ever want; prolensis alone will turn you into a sex slave. if someone has tried that alone and then stacked it with other test boosters and this resulted in some significant improvement somewhere , id love to hear about it

Tropinol+Intimidate+Erase pro+anabeta elite...good combo? :p

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
i couldnt recommend erase pro personally. it is possible to raise test so high naturally that it shuts off, and anti aromate stuff can get you there; i remember chuck deisal had a log about his deisal test and people were writing in saying how their libido plummated; he anwered and said the recommended dose was too high for them and they simply need to cut back; i was kind of appauled that people following the bottle were shutting their hormones down and the only word about was buried somewhere in anabolic minds forum. when you consider that 98% of our test is bound up, there is hugh potential to skyrocket levels. On that note, i dont recommend things that block estrogen either; estrogen creates a water that enables nutrients to travel to hard to reach places, like the joints; i knew a guy who raved about arimatest, i also couldnt help but notice he had a mean shoulder injuy; also, a guy who works at the vitamin shoppe was telling me people came in who could hear their joints cracking on that stuff.

with regards to adding things to increase test to potent test boosters like the ones in tropinol, i would say listen to your libido on that one; if its dropping youve gone to far; that said, ive only heard of that happening in natural boosters when there were things present to free bound testosterone. i dont know if you can just add all the test boosters you could think of and get higher test levels.

i wouldnt consider anabeta in the test booster category; ive never heard any numbers concerning the "indirect" test boost that results from it; technically, a person could make the claim that a piece of bread indirectly boosts test and they wouldnt be lying; from the little i know about anbeta, it seems to be more of a body recomposition agent resulting from an insulin or glu type of process. perhaps pes meant that improved nutrient absorption would result in more nutrients absorbed to build test? i used the stuff for two weeks and didnt notice anything; i realize i probably didnt give it a fair shake; honestly i would have if there was one of those timelines that said "look for results at week 1, then more at week 2" ect like no2 and prime did, but didnt see anything, so i got bored with it. of course, i may have gotten bored with prime and i would have missed out. anyway, i personally wouldnt think anabeta would hurt the stack in any way.

i do think it would be interesting to combine prolensis + testofen + that herb in tropinol (is it fadogia?) but i havent been viewing test boosters as an agent to get hugh with; i mean, consider the fact that an over the counter prohormone like androhard puts up a 50x increase in dhea, we aint even gonna get there with however many herbs we bunch together; then the world of steroids these guys who do get big are taking their test with agents to make sure it remains free test that doesnt convert to estrogen and the end amount of active test is astronomically higher; if a bodybuilder took roids and increased his test just by 100% , it would be up to 50x more potent than a natural/ herbal 100% increase with all the stuff taken to keep that test free. of course they would be increasing levels way past 100%, so as you can see herbal test doesnt come close.

i would conclude saying i would use prolensis as a means to bring the body to optimal test output and to maintain peak levels like those from high school at any point in your life. that basically translates into more libido. i think maybe i added 5lbs on my sets all around taking it. of course, the increase in libido is all youde ever want; prolensis alone will turn you into a sex slave. if someone has tried that alone and then stacked it with other test boosters and this resulted in some significant improvement somewhere , id love to hear about it
Celorza said Anabeta Elite though which has added Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one to boost testosterone. I have read about the mild hormone effects with Anacyclus pyrethrum also. It is not geared to be a testbooster, but like partly what you said, not to acquire nutrients to build testosterone, but to keep the person more anabolic.

Erase has had reports of joint discomfort so people take it EOD and same with Erase Pro. And it is some cases not every person who takes it experiences it.

Intimidate is a great product as well and supported by many here.

IMO Celorza's planned stack is set for success and if he logs it I'm on board.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cannot go wrong with Erase Pro, DAA, Endosurge, and anabeta elite

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its ironic that your screen name is "TheScience", yet you spout the worst "broscience" ive ever heard.

Boosting test so much that it causes a negative feedback? What? Anti-aromatases have NO data suggesting this is a possibility. Cite your sources or get out of here.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
yup. i'll be watching for him

Celorza said Anabeta Elite though which has added Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one to boost testosterone. I have read about the mild hormone effects with Anacyclus pyrethrum also. It is not geared to be a testbooster, but like partly what you said, not to acquire nutrients to build testosterone, but to keep the person more anabolic.

Erase has had reports of joint discomfort so people take it EOD and same with Erase Pro. And it is some cases not every person who takes it experiences it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Thanks buddy! I appreciate the support and agree with the logic behind it!! I will log it around endings of August and the beginnings of September and let you know!! I think THIS will make a kick ass anabolic stack for natty test boosting, sweet recovery and awesome nutrient absorption!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks buddy! I appreciate the support and agree with the logic behind it!! I will log it around endings of August and the beginnings of September and let you know!! I think THIS will make a kick ass anabolic stack for natty test boosting, sweet recovery and awesome nutrient absorption!
I just finished Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA and the transformations is nice. Keep up a decent amount of cardio and work them abs to keep the deposits off.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just finished Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA and the transformations is nice. Keep up a decent amount of cardio and work them abs to keep the deposits off.
Yeah cardio is sort of a stapple for me , weather cut or bulk , I never drop it, but the amounts and kinds of cardio do get varied as I see fit :p!

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
i have used several over the years.

Animal M Stak - liked this product alot and got good gains. Has a stim pill included which really gives your workouts a big push. My pals said they noticed a big change to my body when taking this.

I would suggest however, Taurotest. It looks bad ass imo. Its like it has everything rolled into 1. Try it and let me know, as i will about the Decasarm ;-)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i am the science, and i would like to site my junk which was adversely affected by taking an anti aromatase product; for the record i have never taken erase pro. im sorry i didnt conduct a double blind study on that one, but i wanted my mojo back.

with regards to the diesal test forum on this site, i dont recall the exact mechanism of the shutdown, only that diesal said it was from the longjack and how it was producing too much test (possibly free test, i dont remember). the point was that its possible to go to far even with natural supplements, though you are right this could have nothing to do with negative feedback reasons; you want concretes on that? truth is, nobody knows why you cant exceed the dosage on prolensis and just make more test; if you do, levels drop. thats what happened to anthony roberts, they guy who did bloodworks on it before distributing the stuff. negative feedback for him? i dont know, but if you were interested in the truth all you would have to do is type bulbine natalensis in a search engine and his work will come up; otherwise, i will assume the you have interpreted my statments as a threat to the product you represent and yooure just trying to troll my post

i dont think there is anything illegitimate about someone posting their experiences, and im not the only one so posting when it comes to complications from things that liberate free test for example; ive encountered a number of explainations online that you and anyone else could locate and im just offereing pieces to the puzzle because the double blind studies arent on their way dude.

Its ironic that your screen name is "TheScience", yet you spout the worst "broscience" ive ever heard.

Boosting test so much that it causes a negative feedback? What? Anti-aromatases have NO data suggesting this is a possibility. Cite your sources or get out of here.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So bulbine is causing shutdown, but is not following a simple dose-response curve?

Thepaul7

Awards
OP look into Vidatest or Bioforge v3 (same ingredients). Ran Vidatest for 2 months and I felt great and healthy each day and wanted to get into the gym as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i dont know; A.R. took too much and ended up with less test than he began with. the phrash "dose-responce" isnt an explanation of what happened to him physiologically because it doesnt tell you why more than the ideal amount lowered his levels. anyway, my only point is that its possible to go too far with a natural test booster; at the right dose bulbine is amazing. A.R. found that dose through experimentation; another example of experimentation would be to combine all kinds of test boosters and seeing what happens; i dont think theres any harm in keeping an eye out for problems if youre trying to raise your test 800%

So bulbine is causing shutdown, but is not following a simple dose-response curve?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
well, that just it; not necessarily. you take bulbine, thats 247%, at testofen, thats another 80%, then fadogia for another 80% ect , then erase pro, which looks pretty potent and has stuff to free test , and now youve liberated alot of test. if 98% of test is bound up, and you liberate all of that, say, then youve increased test by 5,000% so you can totally do an 800% increase over the counter without taking test

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
well, that just it; not necessarily. you take bulbine, thats 247%, at testofen, thats another 80%, then fadogia for another 80% ect , then erase pro, which looks pretty potent and has stuff to free test , and now youve liberated alot of test. if 98% of test is bound up, and you liberate all of that, say, then youve increased test by 5,000% so you can totally do an 800% increase over the counter without taking test

Which will only happen with a cycle of testosterone.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you trolling us? That is not physiologically possible.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...if it was possible to raise test levels like that , people wouldnt inject test bases for their cycles thescience , besides...the results people get from natty t-boosters are different , not everyone reacts the same and not all of them will get the max boosting out of it...just admit you were wrong dude :S!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'm looking for something a healthy test booster that won't make my hair fall out or give me any serious side effects. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
There lots of good options out there so here a nice list for you :) Here would be my top pick not in any specific orders.

DAA
Iforce Reverstiol V2
Iforce Intimidate
Iforce Testabolan V2
iforce Tropinol
Erase Pro

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
oh you mean liberating all test? yeah but the point is its easy to get a high number. ive actually never seen a number on how much test a free-test liberator has actually freed, which also concens me. arimatest claims to increase test 10,000% so you can take that one up with them.

what do you mean "trolling us"? this aint your thread dude. ive always made it a point to respect paid representatives here after seeing how they get trashed, but now im starting to understand why people dont like them. i just made a statement about boosting test and you consider that trolling? dude, you bring shame to the company youre supposed to be representing; youre the one who's supposed to be respectful andyoure the one whos getting paid to talk about stuff, not to shut people up

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i mean, if it so much as liberated less than 10%, youde have your 800% right there. ive read reports of guys who did nothing but liberate free test and they got rid of all of their low-t symptoms, but i cant imagine imagine increasing free test like that is the same as injecting test because i dont know anything about that; i do think its safe to say though that people who inject test are also making sure it remains free test, so there is no comparing an 800% test injection to an 800% increase in free test

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Thescience just stop posting info.

First of kevinhy has never brought shame to the company he's respersentig. In fact just becuae your a rep for a company doesn't mean he's in it for the money, the reason he's a rep because he knows his sh*t and the company he also reps for, is because there products works with the reviews to show them; Money is just a added benefit. Learn Teach Lead that's this FOURM motto and that what kevinhy and other people are doing.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you mean liberating all test? yeah but the point is its easy to get a high number. ive actually never seen a number on how much test a free-test liberator has actually freed, which also concens me. arimatest claims to increase test 10,000% so you can take that one up with them.

what do you mean "trolling us"? this aint your thread dude. ive always made it a point to respect paid representatives here after seeing how they get trashed, but now im starting to understand why people dont like them. i just made a statement about boosting test and you consider that trolling? dude, you bring shame to the company youre supposed to be representing; youre the one who's supposed to be respectful andyoure the one whos getting paid to talk about stuff, not to shut people up
I didnt accuse you, i asked a question. I dont care what numbers someone claims their product boosts testosterone, im just saying that it isnt possible. I just literally cant think of how when you put up the numbers you would think it were possible to boost testosterone to that extent, which is why i asked if you were trolling.

Normal testosterone range is roughly 300-1000ng/dl. Lets say your average testosterone is 500ng/dl and you increase this by a factor of 7, you're at 3500 ng/dl. People injecting 500mg testosterone a week have levels in that range.

You dont need to get all offended dude, if you show me human data on someone having ridiculous steroid like testosterone from OTC test boosters, ill gladly accept defeat. But it isnt going to happen.

Now, this isnt to say that test boosters are incapable of bringing gains. It just needs to be kept within the realm of reality.

Edit: Unsubbed for future rebuttals. If you'd like to continue this discussion please PM me.

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
I didnt accuse you, i asked a question. I dont care what numbers someone claims their product boosts testosterone, im just saying that it isnt possible. I just literally cant think of how when you put up the numbers you would think it were possible to boost testosterone to that extent, which is why i asked if you were trolling.

Normal testosterone range is roughly 300-1000ng/dl. Lets say your average testosterone is 500ng/dl and you increase this by a factor of 7, you're at 3500 ng/dl. People injecting 500mg testosterone a week have levels in that range.

You dont need to get all offended dude, if you show me human data on someone having ridiculous steroid like testosterone from OTC test boosters, ill gladly accept defeat. But it isnt going to happen.

Now, this isnt to say that test boosters are incapable of bringing gains. It just needs to be kept within the realm of reality.
well said!!!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again i meant no offense. I may have come off hasty to start, but this board is for discussion and i was simply challenging your statements with my own for those reading.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably because testosfen does more than increase test, and it has actual human research on it. That's why it gets more buzz.

#justsayin

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Unrepped :mad: , kevinhy has never brought shame to any company whatsoever and he was speaking as a free individual, with higher knowledge of this stuff to yours it seems...Not a good way to start out a rep here in AM to try to bash Reps , specially when they are being kind enough to discuss something with you...specially with bro-science like yours...

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
fine. youve adequately explained yourself; every statement is subject to being challenged, so please feel free to counter anything i hypothesize. the other guy is nuts to be hurling out accusations of ME being a rep. im not hyping anythin and im not really knocking anything; i personally felt the need to speak a word of precaution on a thread started by a guy who doesnt want side effects, and a pretty heavy duty stack popped up; i proposed the joint issues and the possibility of libido issues as something the thread started might not want, based on my experience with anti aromatase, what chuck deisal says in his post about the blend he put together; im not even suggesting anyone not take anti aromatase stuff; just saying there are reports so keep an eye out

we'e on the same page with arimatest also. i actually took arimatest and let me tell you it doesnt feel like test levels have improved 10,000%; frankly, i felt prolensis increased my test more than that stuff. yet the arimatest site indicates they had bloodwork for it and they did accomplish this within two hours of a few people taking it. so i think we're on the same page freeing up 800% of your test and injecting 800% more test are very different in terms of results. actually, i didnt regard anything as an arguement until the broscience/rep accusations hit. but, haha, for the record, hell yeah its broscience; im a bro; if i was a company making claims about a product i would expect more than broscience, but when i take a supplement and notice a difference, thats more solid to me that a double-blind study

with regards to anti aromatase issues, and i open to any info on this, someone told me some men produce more dht than others and somehow anti aromatase interfered with dht production, even though test levels rose; they men who rely more on the dht were the ones who were adversely affected in the libido department, while others took anti aromatase and their libido sored. i dont know if youve ever heard anything along those lines but i thought that was interesting and it would explain why SOME people who took alot of anti aromataze supplements could have adverse effects

Again i meant no offense. I may have come off hasty to start, but this board is for discussion and i was simply challenging your statements with my own for those reading.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
interesting. i like testofen, though i didnt know it did more than raise test; does it improve any pituitary hormones?

Probably because testosfen does more than increase test, and it has actual human research on it. That's why it gets more buzz.

#justsayin

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget about natural test boosters, reading through this thread has caused me to shutdown, both emotionally and mentally.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah. didnt mean to tick anyone off by talking about free test

Forget about natural test boosters, reading through this thread has caused me to shutdown, both emotionally and mentally.