Dexprine 5 day sample log

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to have chimed in at the right time in order to get 5 free caps of dexaprine and holy ****. I decided to just skip the half a pill dose and go right for the 1 pill because I have a high stim tolerance and I knew I could handle it. I love this stuff. Gave me energy for at least an 8 hour workday and I felt stimmed up the entire time. I made the mistake of giving one of them to my girlfriend and she is just using the original hydroxycut, I decided to give her one at 6 pm. She was all wired up until 4 am. I told her to eat something a bit later and being a stubborn woman she didn't. She started feeling a bit woozy but she's little too. She felt better after she ate food a bit after. Hmm imagine that. Well I give this stuff an honest 10/10. Made me feel wired gave me intense energy and I definitely felt leaner after each cap I took. Great job Iforce!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol glad you enjoyed it. give your girl 1/2 cap no later than 1-2pm next time and she should enjoy it :)

thanks for the review!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a ton of it from nutraplanet in that 15 tab for $5 deal... Hope it comes soon!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a ton of it from nutraplanet in that 15 tab for $5 deal... Hope it comes soon!
As did I. The deal was too good to pass up. Definitely worth every penny

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
lol glad you enjoyed it. give your girl 1/2 cap no later than 1-2pm next time and she should enjoy it :)

thanks for the review!
Funny that u mention that cuz she threatened to throw out all my supplements today cuz she hated what she felt like. So I have 3 boxes in my trunk of my stuff just in case lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP should be shipping your dexaprine soon guys. We had to ship them more since there were so many purchases! The out of stock is our bad, not theirs...so just stay patient!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
NP should be shipping your dexaprine soon guys. We had to ship them more since there were so many purchases! The out of stock is our bad, not theirs...so just stay patient!
Do u know which day it should arrive at the warehouse? I live nxt to the warehouse, so i dont have to wait for them to re-ship :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do u know which day it should arrive at the warehouse? I live nxt to the warehouse, so i dont have to wait for them to re-ship :)
they SHOULD arrive today if the trucks dont mess it up again(i hate shipping with trucks, but when the orders are THIS big, no other option). latest it will arrive is Friday

J19891

J19891

Awards
I was lucky enough to have chimed in at the right time in order to get 5 free caps of dexaprine and holy ****. I decided to just skip the half a pill dose and go right for the 1 pill because I have a high stim tolerance and I knew I could handle it. I love this stuff. Gave me energy for at least an 8 hour workday and I felt stimmed up the entire time. I made the mistake of giving one of them to my girlfriend and she is just using the original hydroxycut, I decided to give her one at 6 pm. She was all wired up until 4 am. I told her to eat something a bit later and being a stubborn woman she didn't. She started feeling a bit woozy but she's little too. She felt better after she ate food a bit after. Hmm imagine that. Well I give this stuff an honest 10/10. Made me feel wired gave me intense energy and I definitely felt leaner after each cap I took. Great job Iforce!!!!
Nice. Been seeing some good reviews on this all over.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you are two damn lucky :(

OP, awesome review!!! Thanks man!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Glad you liked it OP. Skipping the initial 1/2 pill dose was risky, but I'm glad you were able to handle the whole pill right off the bat. It's feels damn nice.