Body Cleansing Products Interesting....

size

Awards
  • Established
I have never used these products but I think the idea of body cleansing is a good idea. Stick with whole fresh foods and high fiber; this will accomplish alot of what those products do.

check out www.colonblow.com :)

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
A very old remedy is Bentonite clay(volcanic ash). When added to water it takes on an electrical charge and attracts toxins.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Check out those colonblow t-shirts have to get one of those :thumbsup:

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone think a healthy diet and the occaasional anti oxidant will be able to keep liver, kidney, etc up to spec?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw those products too, and really considered running a "Cycle," post PCT.

The price is decent, and the liver and kidney cleansers have the right ingredient profile.

Now the colon cleanse is another story!

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I have never used these products but I think the idea of body cleansing is a good idea. Stick with whole fresh foods and high fiber; this will accomplish alot of what those products do.

check out www.colonblow.com :)
Note to self, don't ever click on the pictures section

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i am aware of one product that is called "colon cleanse" that is actually just psyllium husks. novel name, but all it is, is metamucil, essentially

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Colonblow is noting but psyllium and laxatives(cascara sagrada,fig,prune,senna,magnesium sulfate). So before anyone over pays go to your local
health food store and ask for something like this. Or use psyllium and bentonite combined in a shake(lots of water) to really cleanse and at just a couple dollars.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The testimonial section is quite graphic too lol:

A loaf that I would classify as big to huge, but wiped completely clean. I got up, and inspected it, finding that my loaf was not only huge, but dense, with many colors, and shapes throughout. It was like a huge crap, that was made up of many other small craps strung together....NICE huh

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The testimonial section is quite graphic too lol:

A loaf that I would classify as big to huge, but wiped completely clean. I got up, and inspected it, finding that my loaf was not only huge, but dense, with many colors, and shapes throughout. It was like a huge crap, that was made up of many other small craps strung together....NICE huh
POOPIN's COOL!!

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
i just got some free samples of heart, kidney, liver, and colon cleanse at the GNC show of strength over the weekend. looks like some good stuff

Awards
I used the GNC colon cleanse several weeks ago. I felt like it was a complete waste of money.

Dredlockguy

Awards
cleansing?

I've used the cleansing products before. my brother turned me on to them after a sucessful run with his kids. If you are interested in some tried and true ones that aren't just "metamucil":think: take a look at some products from http://www.renewlife.com. The stuff works. They have a whole line from colon cleanse to liver detox and heavy metals. the local place I get it from charges about $30 for a kit.