Forma Stanzol and Erase Pro?

99hugcam

Awards
Is it too much to run both? Looking to rid a small amount of gyno that has developed over the years. I have read many good things on Forma and gyno. I'm running Erase Pro right now and its going great, but not sure if I should stop the Erase in exchange for the Forma? I'm not experiencing any negative sides such as joint pain. Thanks for the help!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its working why use something else?

99hugcam

Awards
Was just hoping the forma might help out with the gyno. I have tried the Letro route but it makes me feel terrible. Figured this was worth a shot!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would go with forma first, follow it by EP as sort of precautionary pct, aromasin is another choice for aromatization inhibition.

99hugcam

Awards
Should I run them together until the forma kicks in? What is an effective dose? Thanks again!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with forma first, follow it by EP as sort of precautionary pct, aromasin is another choice for aromatization inhibition.
How high should one dose aromasin for this purpose?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If you already have had the gyno for years, it won't go away.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run a DHT pro hormone instead and watch the gyno shrink.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it too much to run both? Looking to rid a small amount of gyno that has developed over the years. I have read many good things on Forma and gyno. I'm running Erase Pro right now and its going great, but not sure if I should stop the Erase in exchange for the Forma? I'm not experiencing any negative sides such as joint pain. Thanks for the help!
I wouldnt rely on an AI for gyno reversal if you've had it for years as the research shows theyre not too effective in reversing it.

Grab LGI Stano-200, and run that for eight weeks, it converts to DHT and is non-methylated. A lot of research on gyno reversal also good results with nolvadex.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How high should one dose aromasin for this purpose?
25-50mg for at least for 10 days with no breaks, then 12.5-25mg eod

Last edited:
J19891

J19891

Awards
If its hard, fibrous, glandular tissue, no AI's are gonna work.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If its hard, fibrous, glandular tissue, no AI's are gonna work.

^this, I have pubertal gyno, will probably get it cut out when i start caring haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. As would any supplement you take that suppresses the body's natural levels.