Creatine Nitrate?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Creatine Nitrate?


    Anyone using this anymore? I used it in mesomorph and it really gave me good strength? I bloat most all creatines and I dont think i bloated off this? What was other peoples experiences with creatine nitrate? bloating? Stomach upset? Side effects? Let me know? thanks


  2. I haven't used it in over a year but definitely enjoy it. The pumps are sick! Just haven't justified spending a lot on creatine lately.

  3. ive used APS creatine nitrate. no bloat, awesome pumps
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Haven't used it or heard of it around for a long time.

  5. In for info, I'd like to find some again.

  6. does this cause headaches with nitrates. I plan on dosing whatever mesomorph had in it. I was super strong while taking that supplement and think that creatine nitrate helped with strength gains. However, i got sides from all the stims.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    does this cause headaches with nitrates. I plan on dosing whatever mesomorph had in it. I was super strong while taking that supplement and think that creatine nitrate helped with strength gains. However, i got sides from all the stims.
    Some can get headaches when getting more than 600 or so mgs of nitrates in a short time. Most companies are using 1g of CN which is abbout 312mgs off nitrates so you should be fine. I just orderd some APS for $21 but will probably pick up some Mesomorph as well soon

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  8. 1g???haha it says take 4 caps preworkout which is 3000mg?

  9. Creatine Nitrate is a common way to get nitrates. Nitrates are amazing for pumps and endurance. However, don't consider creatine nitrate a source of creatine. It is essentially mono and nitrates, does not absorb any super special way, etc. ThermoLife, SAN, Cellucor, and some others have used it.

  10. Creatine mono? Dont think so? I bloat like crazy on mono and stomach gets upset. Not on this. Obviously you arent right bc otherwise i would get signs of mono and i dont

  11. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    Creatine Nitrate is a common way to get nitrates. Nitrates are amazing for pumps and endurance. However, don't consider creatine nitrate a source of creatine. It is essentially mono and nitrates, does not absorb any super special way, etc. ThermoLife, SAN, Cellucor, and some others have used it.
    Strong this.

    Nitrates have been show to increase mitochondrial efficiency. Studies show a reduction in VO while maintaining maximal work output, and of course they are solid vasodilators.

    From phone so can't post sources. Will later if asked.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  12. Creatine nitrate makes me sleepy.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Creatine nitrate makes me sleepy.
    Must be low blood pressure from the nitrates

  14. Nitrates are the real deal. I am talking from a performance-enhancing standpoint. I couldn't care less about pumps.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    Creatine mono? Dont think so? I bloat like crazy on mono and stomach gets upset. Not on this. Obviously you arent right bc otherwise i would get signs of mono and i dont
    A typical dose of creatine nitrate is 1 gram, meaning you get ~500mg creatine mono. This is about 10% of the dose that used to make you bloat, etc.

  16. I remember using MuscleFeast creatine nitrate was some good stuff, enjoyed using it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ive used APS creatine nitrate. no bloat, awesome pumps
    The Creatine capsules by APS? I believe my fiance took those he also loved those! He said they gave him the best pumps.. he felt fuller and no bloat! I think his favorite is still Creatine Mono though!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ive used APS creatine nitrate. no bloat, awesome pumps
    I agree with this.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  19. I enjoyed creatine nitrate. But not as good as I'm going to enjoy appnuts new product in the works ssshh I've said 2 much.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite
    I enjoyed creatine nitrate. But not as good as I'm going to enjoy appnuts new product in the works ssshh I've said 2 much.
    Tell us.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV

    Tell us.
    Don't worry I will keep everyone in the loop. And give out info as its released. But for now I will just say it will give mind blowing pumps.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. I don't think nitrates should be used as supplements.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I don't think nitrates should be used as supplements.
    Why?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Some can get headaches when getting more than 600 or so mgs of nitrates in a short time. Most companies are using 1g of CN which is abbout 312mgs off nitrates so you should be fine. I just orderd some APS for $21 but will probably pick up some Mesomorph as well soon
    Where did you find it for $21? I pay like $35-$40
    Last edited by MidniteGunner; 05-15-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: If this is sourcing I withdraw the question.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I remember using MuscleFeast creatine nitrate was some good stuff, enjoyed using it.
    I'm using some of this now, tossed in with some stim'd pre's...and just got in a tub of the Launch Pills... <3 CN...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm using some of this now, tossed in with some stim'd pre's...and just got in a tub of the Launch Pills... <3 CN...
    Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
    Reported to LG Sciences

  28. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Reported to LG Sciences
    Be glad I didn't make a review. But seriously, I'm legitimately interested in seeing why I didn't respond to this
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Be glad I didn't make a review. But seriously, I'm legitimately interested in seeing why I didn't respond to this
    I tend to think your explanation makes sense, but there were several users that loved it so I'm not sure what to think. I can say that it hasn't been produced for a long while now and isn't getting revived w/ a DMAA-free version like Launch 4350 is.

  30. Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  31. I still have pounds of bulk creatine nitrate from MF. Good stuff all around, i stack it with MCC when I use creatine.
    :blindfold:

  32. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol
    Hope your angus is peppered for Fierce Domination

  33. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball

    Hope your angus is peppered for Fierce Domination
    My body is ready
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
    Hmm interesting i liked the look of the profile cause i love Cit Mal for endurance boost still believe COP is the best endurance boost i've got so far especially when both are combined.
  35. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nitrates are the real deal. I am talking from a performance-enhancing standpoint. I couldn't care less about pumps.
    Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

    My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

    What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

    Thanks in advance.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

    My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

    What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

    Thanks in advance.
    Nitrates are actually salts in the manner that we use them in dietary supplements.

    Essentially all nitrates are created equal for the purposes of performance enhancement/pumps, as it is the nitrate portion we are concerned about. The benefits will be most profound for endurance work, but there's no reason to believe they can't aid with anaerobic work capacity.

    Some studies on the ergogenic benefit:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21471821
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19913611
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22248502
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20702806
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661447
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21407132
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21071588
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20466802

    And I can go on...The effects are well-documented and nitrates appear to aid both aerobic and anaerobic training (sound familiar? See citrulline malate, which boosts endogenous production of NO). In contrast to citrulline malate, nitrates are an exogenous NO source. They don't take part in any heavily regulated pathways in the body, and thus, user-dependent effects and loss of effectiveness over time are mitigated. Furthermore, nitrates have a high half-life (~8 hours). The two downsides to nitrates are that: a. safety can become an issue if they are dosed too high/abused, since they are after all an exogenous NO source, and b. they must be co-administered with a hefty dose of vitamin C in order to prevent carcinogenicity/nitrosation.

    With respect to your question, nitrates are nitrates. Some may make the argument that arginine nitrate reduces nitrate tolerance. I would make the argument that nitrate tolerance was never an issue to begin with unless you are dosing nitrates 2-3 times daily for weeks to months (see clinical use of nitrates). All the nitrates you listed are great options for pumps and endurance. My favorite nitrate product, and probably the best formulated, is C-Bol.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  37. my favorite is c bol. The original powdered preworkout Launch, i really enjoyed it alot. great pump off of it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  38. The popular marketing is that having ____ nitrate makes things absorb better. My company does this as well, but it's more or less a load of BS. Nitrates are definitely the real deal, though, when it comes to performance enhancement.

    Stims/nootropics + nitrates + citrulline malate = best workouts sans anabolics
  39. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    SAN's Fierce stacked with citrulline malate has produced a marked increase in performance and endurance.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:57 AM
  2. APS Creatine Nitrate
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:19 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:24 AM
  4. Creatine Nitrate by APS
    By APSFAN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Log in
Log in