Creatine Nitrate?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."


  2. I still have pounds of bulk creatine nitrate from MF. Good stuff all around, i stack it with MCC when I use creatine.
    :blindfold:
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol
    Hope your angus is peppered for Fierce Domination

  4. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball

    Hope your angus is peppered for Fierce Domination
    My body is ready
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
    Hmm interesting i liked the look of the profile cause i love Cit Mal for endurance boost still believe COP is the best endurance boost i've got so far especially when both are combined.
    •   
       

  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nitrates are the real deal. I am talking from a performance-enhancing standpoint. I couldn't care less about pumps.
    Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

    My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

    What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

    Thanks in advance.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

    My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

    What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

    Thanks in advance.
    Nitrates are actually salts in the manner that we use them in dietary supplements.

    Essentially all nitrates are created equal for the purposes of performance enhancement/pumps, as it is the nitrate portion we are concerned about. The benefits will be most profound for endurance work, but there's no reason to believe they can't aid with anaerobic work capacity.

    Some studies on the ergogenic benefit:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21471821
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19913611
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22248502
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20702806
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661447
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21407132
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21071588
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20466802

    And I can go on...The effects are well-documented and nitrates appear to aid both aerobic and anaerobic training (sound familiar? See citrulline malate, which boosts endogenous production of NO). In contrast to citrulline malate, nitrates are an exogenous NO source. They don't take part in any heavily regulated pathways in the body, and thus, user-dependent effects and loss of effectiveness over time are mitigated. Furthermore, nitrates have a high half-life (~8 hours). The two downsides to nitrates are that: a. safety can become an issue if they are dosed too high/abused, since they are after all an exogenous NO source, and b. they must be co-administered with a hefty dose of vitamin C in order to prevent carcinogenicity/nitrosation.

    With respect to your question, nitrates are nitrates. Some may make the argument that arginine nitrate reduces nitrate tolerance. I would make the argument that nitrate tolerance was never an issue to begin with unless you are dosing nitrates 2-3 times daily for weeks to months (see clinical use of nitrates). All the nitrates you listed are great options for pumps and endurance. My favorite nitrate product, and probably the best formulated, is C-Bol.

  8. my favorite is c bol. The original powdered preworkout Launch, i really enjoyed it alot. great pump off of it

  9. The popular marketing is that having ____ nitrate makes things absorb better. My company does this as well, but it's more or less a load of BS. Nitrates are definitely the real deal, though, when it comes to performance enhancement.

    Stims/nootropics + nitrates + citrulline malate = best workouts sans anabolics
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    SAN's Fierce stacked with citrulline malate has produced a marked increase in performance and endurance.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  11. I have used C-Bol and it's probably the best CN formula on the market but I don't like the carcinogenic potential of CN. I have found that I can get just as good a pump using Beta Alanine plus CM and I also receive the health benefits associated with both products.

  12. Anything with nitrates in it just makes me want to go to sleep.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anything with nitrates in it just makes me want to go to sleep.
    anything with nitrates makes me want to lift...

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    SAN's Fierce stacked with citrulline malate has produced a marked increase in performance and endurance.
    Fierce is definitely one of my favorites. I have also noticed that quality of citrulline malate varies from brand to brand. Certain brands (won't name any) use a very high amount of malate with very limited citrulline. It meets label claims, sure, but it is far less effective.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    anything with nitrates makes me want to lift...
    Same thing with agmatine unless I'm eating a ton of carbs. I mean agmatine also makes me sleepy.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Same thing with agmatine unless I'm eating a ton of carbs. I mean agmatine also makes me sleepy.
    I was about to say, I think it's related to your diet + insulin "sensitizers"/BP-lowering ingredients.

  17. Creatine mono + baking soda
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fierce is definitely one of my favorites. I have also noticed that quality of citrulline malate varies from brand to brand. Certain brands (won't name any) use a very high amount of malate with very limited citrulline. It meets label claims, sure, but it is far less effective.
    Sounds like inside information there.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fierce is definitely one of my favorites. I have also noticed that quality of citrulline malate varies from brand to brand. Certain brands (won't name any) use a very high amount of malate with very limited citrulline. It meets label claims, sure, but it is far less effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Sounds like inside information there.
    Help us out! I dont want poor quality citrulline malate
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  20. This ^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. He can't really share that information with you. Potential defamation suit.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    He can't really share that information with you. Potential defamation suit.
    defamation for presenting facts? that is NOT defamation . . .

    PMs Mr. Cooper!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  23. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    defamation for presenting facts? that is NOT defamation . . .

    PMs Mr. Cooper!!
    HQ.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    HQ.
    LOL .. . . HQ
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm using some of this now, tossed in with some stim'd pre's...and just got in a tub of the Launch Pills... <3 CN...
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
    ^^^

    It's funny, because Cy and I just talked about this, and our situations were pretty much identical. I'm going to give them another shot tomorrow on an emptier stomach (last time was only 1-1.5 hours after a small-med meal), and I'll report back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline

  26. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    LOL .. . . HQ
    Lol found the thread. Was like good info, then read up and was like... That was random
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nitrates are actually salts in the manner that we use them in dietary supplements.

    Essentially all nitrates are created equal for the purposes of performance enhancement/pumps, as it is the nitrate portion we are concerned about. The benefits will be most profound for endurance work, but there's no reason to believe they can't aid with anaerobic work capacity.



    And I can go on...The effects are well-documented and nitrates appear to aid both aerobic and anaerobic training (sound familiar? See citrulline malate, which boosts endogenous production of NO). In contrast to citrulline malate, nitrates are an exogenous NO source. They don't take part in any heavily regulated pathways in the body, and thus, user-dependent effects and loss of effectiveness over time are mitigated. Furthermore, nitrates have a high half-life (~8 hours). The two downsides to nitrates are that: a. safety can become an issue if they are dosed too high/abused, since they are after all an exogenous NO source, and b. they must be co-administered with a hefty dose of vitamin C in order to prevent carcinogenicity/nitrosation.

    With respect to your question, nitrates are nitrates. Some may make the argument that arginine nitrate reduces nitrate tolerance. I would make the argument that nitrate tolerance was never an issue to begin with unless you are dosing nitrates 2-3 times daily for weeks to months (see clinical use of nitrates). All the nitrates you listed are great options for pumps and endurance. My favorite nitrate product, and probably the best formulated, is C-Bol.
    How does one determine the the amount or portion of xxxxx-nitrate is actually nitrate and what is the target amount of nitrate one would look to consume to achieve the endurance and performance benefits.

    I am currently using VPX Sports Power Shock:

    Power Shock Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 12.5 grams (1 Scoop)
    Servings per Container: 28


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 36


    Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
    Protein 8g 16%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 2.5mg 125%

    Propietary Essential Amino Acid Blend:

    L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine
    8,330mg **

    Propietary Designer Amino Acid Blend:

    L-Leucine Nitrate, L-Valine Nitrate, L-Isoleucine Nitrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline Malate, Anserine (beta-alanyl-1-methylhistidine), L-Citrulline Nitrate, Beta-Alanine Nitrate
    1,965mg **


    BTW...this stuff is far too sweet for my taste and I'd prefer not to have and pay for all the EAA's included JMHO
    My goal is to determine the target "nitrate" intake (whether it be a single creatine-nitrate or a blend of xxxxxx-nitrate as above) and to eliminate all that fluff.

    I'd prefer to be an efficient and cost effective consumer.

    Thanks.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    How does one determine the the amount or portion of xxxxx-nitrate is actually nitrate and what is the target amount of nitrate one would look to consume to achieve the endurance and performance benefits.

    I am currently using VPX Sports Power Shock:



    My goal is to determine the target "nitrate" intake (whether it be a single creatine-nitrate or a blend of xxxxxx-nitrate as above) and to eliminate all that fluff.

    I'd prefer to be an efficient and cost effective consumer.

    Thanks.
    You're looking at about 300mg-1000mg depending on tolerance. A lot of people never go above 500mg, many can't due to low BP issues. Usually you can assume that 1 gram creatine nitrate has between 300-500mg nitrates. I'm guessing a similar amount in one serving of Powershock. You could double dose as an experiment, but you may run into issues like lightheadedness or simply diminishing returns. I believe mr.cooper routinely double doses nitrate products with no issues.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    How does one determine the the amount or portion of xxxxx-nitrate is actually nitrate and what is the target amount of nitrate one would look to consume to achieve the endurance and performance benefits.

    I am currently using VPX Sports Power Shock:

    My goal is to determine the target "nitrate" intake (whether it be a single creatine-nitrate or a blend of xxxxxx-nitrate as above) and to eliminate all that fluff.

    I'd prefer to be an efficient and cost effective consumer.

    Thanks.
    In a prop blend its kind of difficult but one gram of CN has 312mgs of nitrates and amino/taurine nitrates have about 256 if i remember correctly. If i had to choose one nitrate product for efficiency and cost it would be Powershock

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  30. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball

    You're looking at about 300mg-1000mg depending on tolerance. A lot of people never go above 500mg, many can't due to low BP issues. Usually you can assume that 1 gram creatine nitrate has between 300-500mg nitrates. I'm guessing a similar amount in one serving of Powershock. You could double dose as an experiment, but you may run into issues like lightheadedness or simply diminishing returns. I believe mr.cooper routinely double doses nitrate products with no issues.
    That is wrong 1000mgs of nitrates would be too much. There is no deviation in the amount of nitrates in cn...it is 312mg per gram

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:57 AM
  2. APS Creatine Nitrate
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:19 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:24 AM
  4. Creatine Nitrate by APS
    By APSFAN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Log in
Log in