Topical fatloss - SAT and VAT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Topical fatloss - SAT and VAT


    Any of the topicals target both? Ive got these rear-love handles/thicker skin that I have no clue which type of fat it is back there

    Also: Are any of these effective while NOT making you feel like you are on FIRE. I think it weas eviscerate (?) that made it burn so bad it hurt liek a mofo
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Abliderate Advanced targeted both for me
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Abliderate Advanced plus Eviscerate Smolder does a sweet deal to that...and the smolder doesn't burn AT ALL. Well not to me at least.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. are the topical fat loss products more effective then pill?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    are the topical fat loss products more effective then pill?
    It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    are the topical fat loss products more effective then pill?
    Depends , they are more to give the final touches , to get rid of that tiny last bit , but pills do have a nice and more all-round effect with longer lifetimes in their compounds too. Different goals , but for love handles...I would say topicals are better , unless u make a kick ass EC stack , throw in yohimbe and fasted cardio , nothing survives that haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
    lets say Abliderate Advanced vs oxyelite pro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
    This is true too , for example 6-oxo is not really awesome or good at oral introduction to the body , but make it a transdermal and boom , nice AI...Also the same case with Ursobolic Acid , has tiny bioability orally and it has shown higher bioavility in the transdermal version , the UR spray.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    lets say Abliderate Advanced vs oxyelite pro
    Depends , BF % wise and the area you want to tackle...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    lets say Abliderate Advanced vs oxyelite pro
    Oxyelite Pro for energy and appetite suppression, Abliderate Advanced for lipolysis and prevention of fat accumulation.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Oxyelite Pro for energy and appetite suppression, Abliderate Advanced for lipolysis and prevention of fat accumulation.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

  12. Thanks all

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Abliderate Advanced targeted both for me
    Coop---any burn?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks all



    Coop---any burn?
    No burn. I actually found it more​ effective for SAT than eviscerate
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Agree, AA doesn't burn one bit. I'm absolutely loving it so far, with about half the bottle down.

  15. Do these actually make u lose weight all around or just targeted fat? Because I don't want to lose weight. But I would like to slim down stomach some places

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
    Fancy way of saying "yes and no"

    Lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  17. Thanks

    I thought about adding clen. Worth it? I am not wanting it to go system.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No burn. I actually found it more​ effective for SAT than eviscerate
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks

    I thought about adding clen. Worth it? I am not wanting it to go system.
    You can read up on topicals with clen in the thread clenviscerate, god of fat loss. As far as I know Abliderate Advanced and clen would be a good mix, but I know evidence would be limited as Advanced hasn't been out long. You may want to ask Dsade for specifics.

  19. OP the fat on your lower side/back is SAT and I would opt for Eviscerate.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No burn. I actually found it more​ effective for SAT than eviscerate
    Interesting, what body fat percentage were you using both at? While its primarily targeted at VAT they're plenty of ingredients in there that would impact SAT. I liked AA at a higher percentage but Eviscerate is money now that I'm down around 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks

    I thought about adding clen. Worth it? I am not wanting it to go system.
    Worth giving it a go and I believe they're people who have done logs with the combo. You have to keep in mind however to my knowledge it will enter the system regardless via blood flow through various tissues.

  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Sub'd for more sexy transdermal talk
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. I still have a decent amount of Napalm and Lipoderm U that I use. IIRC, Eviscerate is based off of Napalm's formula and contains many of the same ingredients.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I still have a decent amount of Napalm and Lipoderm U that I use. IIRC, Eviscerate is based off of Napalm's formula and contains many of the same ingredients.
    Eviscerate contains Napalm, so it has everything that Napalm has plus a whole bunch more. It is the ultimate formula, if you can take the heat. If you can't take the HEAT, Smolder or the upcoming Burn-free is the way to go.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Eviscerate contains Napalm, so it has everything that Napalm has plus a whole bunch more. It is the ultimate formula, if you can take the heat. If you can't take the HEAT, Smolder or the upcoming Burn-free is the way to go.
    I'll get around to Eviscerate eventually. I had over a dozen bottles of Napalm from when I was with Avant and have used only half of them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'll get around to Eviscerate eventually. I had over a dozen bottles of Napalm from when I was with Avant and have used only half of them.
    As excellent as the Napalm formula is, you will be totally blown away by Eviscerate. I can always make you a sample.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As excellent as the Napalm formula is, you will be totally blown away by Eviscerate. I can always make you a sample.
    You still have my addy ?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You still have my addy ?
    Yep...and I will probably include a few servings of the new preworkout too....you know, to save shipping.

  27. Do all of these (NaPalm, Eviscerate, Abliterate Advanced) all cause acute local water retention.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep...and I will probably include a few servings of the new preworkout too....you know, to save shipping.
    Danke.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Do all of these (NaPalm, Eviscerate, Abliterate Advanced) all cause acute local water retention.
    Caffeine is commonly included to reduce water retention from Y.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You still have my addy ?
    ice cream samples -- incoming
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  31. AA: Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.


    Coffee Bean count? PS: There is no "Y" (Yohimbe ? ) in this stuff
    "

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Caffeine is commonly included to reduce water retention from Y.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    AA: Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.


    Coffee Bean count? PS: There is no "Y" (Yohimbe ? ) in this stuff
    "
    That is why I said commonly. Y-HCl is used in Napalm, Eviscerate, etc. and whenever Y-HCl is included, caffeine is added to combat the water retention.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  33. How are everyone's experiences with Napalm?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    How are everyone's experiences with Napalm?
    Love it, especially with some clen added to it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  35. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Love it, especially with some clen added to it.
    Good to hear. I won't be using it with any ancillaries, but how would you recommend using it? I was thinking once a day post-shower/exfoliation.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Love it, especially with some clen added to it.
    Need some Napalm
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  37. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Good to hear. I won't be using it with any ancillaries, but how would you recommend using it? I was thinking once a day post-shower/exfoliation.
    2x/day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  38. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    How are everyone's experiences with Napalm?
    I enjoyed Napalm, but it's next to impossible to find now, though I think one site still has it or special orders it or something. Anyways, it's a little bit of a moot point if you can handle eviscerate as eviscerate has everything Napalm has (same carrier same formula) and then added goodies.

  39. Pre-Cardio or weight training is surely superior?

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Good to hear. I won't be using it with any ancillaries, but how would you recommend using it? I was thinking once a day post-shower/exfoliation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    2x/day.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Pre-Cardio or weight training is surely superior?
    I don't think it matters. The main things are to make sure that the skin is clean/exfoliated and you wait a few hours after application before training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fatloss topical
    By phatmike0704 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. topical fatloss spray
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 02:03 PM
  3. topical fatloss sounds really sketchy
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Thiomucase cream for topical fatloss?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:53 AM
  5. Ultimate topical fatloss mix!
    By djremix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in