Topical fatloss - SAT and VAT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of the topicals target both? Ive got these rear-love handles/thicker skin that I have no clue which type of fat it is back there :D

Also: Are any of these effective while NOT making you feel like you are on FIRE. I think it weas eviscerate (?) that made it burn so bad it hurt liek a mofo :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Abliderate Advanced plus Eviscerate Smolder does a sweet deal to that...and the smolder doesn't burn AT ALL. Well not to me at least.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
are the topical fat loss products more effective then pill?
Depends , they are more to give the final touches , to get rid of that tiny last bit , but pills do have a nice and more all-round effect with longer lifetimes in their compounds too. Different goals , but for love handles...I would say topicals are better , unless u make a kick ass EC stack , throw in yohimbe and fasted cardio , nothing survives that haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
This is true too , for example 6-oxo is not really awesome or good at oral introduction to the body , but make it a transdermal and boom , nice AI...Also the same case with Ursobolic Acid , has tiny bioability orally and it has shown higher bioavility in the transdermal version , the UR spray.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, AA doesn't burn one bit. I'm absolutely loving it so far, with about half the bottle down.

cg123

Awards
Do these actually make u lose weight all around or just targeted fat? Because I don't want to lose weight. But I would like to slim down stomach some places

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on the ingredient and systemic vs topical effects and oral vs transdermal bioavailability.
Fancy way of saying "yes and no"

Lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

I thought about adding clen. Worth it? I am not wanting it to go system.

No burn. I actually found it more​ effective for SAT than eviscerate

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

You can read up on topicals with clen in the thread clenviscerate, god of fat loss. As far as I know Abliderate Advanced and clen would be a good mix, but I know evidence would be limited as Advanced hasn't been out long. You may want to ask Dsade for specifics.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
OP the fat on your lower side/back is SAT and I would opt for Eviscerate.
No burn. I actually found it more​ effective for SAT than eviscerate
Interesting, what body fat percentage were you using both at? While its primarily targeted at VAT they're plenty of ingredients in there that would impact SAT. I liked AA at a higher percentage but Eviscerate is money now that I'm down around 10.
Thanks

Worth giving it a go and I believe they're people who have done logs with the combo. You have to keep in mind however to my knowledge it will enter the system regardless via blood flow through various tissues.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for more sexy transdermal talk :yumyum:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a decent amount of Napalm and Lipoderm U that I use. IIRC, Eviscerate is based off of Napalm's formula and contains many of the same ingredients.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have a decent amount of Napalm and Lipoderm U that I use. IIRC, Eviscerate is based off of Napalm's formula and contains many of the same ingredients.
Eviscerate contains Napalm, so it has everything that Napalm has plus a whole bunch more. It is the ultimate formula, if you can take the heat. If you can't take the HEAT, Smolder or the upcoming Burn-free is the way to go.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate contains Napalm, so it has everything that Napalm has plus a whole bunch more. It is the ultimate formula, if you can take the heat. If you can't take the HEAT, Smolder or the upcoming Burn-free is the way to go.
I'll get around to Eviscerate eventually. I had over a dozen bottles of Napalm from when I was with Avant and have used only half of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll get around to Eviscerate eventually. I had over a dozen bottles of Napalm from when I was with Avant and have used only half of them.
As excellent as the Napalm formula is, you will be totally blown away by Eviscerate. I can always make you a sample.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still have my addy :D?
Yep...and I will probably include a few servings of the new preworkout too....you know, to save shipping. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do all of these (NaPalm, Eviscerate, Abliterate Advanced) all cause acute local water retention.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA: Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.

Coffee Bean count? PS: There is no "Y" (Yohimbe ? ) in this stuff
"

Caffeine is commonly included to reduce water retention from Y.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AA: Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.

Coffee Bean count? PS: There is no "Y" (Yohimbe ? ) in this stuff
"
That is why I said commonly. Y-HCl is used in Napalm, Eviscerate, etc. and whenever Y-HCl is included, caffeine is added to combat the water retention.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Love it, especially with some clen added to it.
Good to hear. I won't be using it with any ancillaries, but how would you recommend using it? I was thinking once a day post-shower/exfoliation.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are everyone's experiences with Napalm?
I enjoyed Napalm, but it's next to impossible to find now, though I think one site still has it or special orders it or something. Anyways, it's a little bit of a moot point if you can handle eviscerate as eviscerate has everything Napalm has (same carrier same formula) and then added goodies.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-Cardio or weight training is surely superior?
I don't think it matters. The main things are to make sure that the skin is clean/exfoliated and you wait a few hours after application before training.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-Cardio or weight training is surely superior?
Actually I would think the opposite. I sweat like a whore in church and I don't want my topical running everywhere/not soaking in. I could be wrong but this is the way I look at it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

I wouldve guessed that "liberating the fat" with the topicals and then "using the "freedup energy" / burning it off (training/cardio) would have been a superior application

:(

I don't think it matters. The main things are to make sure that the skin is clean/exfoliated and you wait a few hours after application before training.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think the ingredients only take a few seconds to minutes tops to enter the skin layers and that's it. Any residue after say 5 minutes is essentially useless. Afterall, the goal is to have this stuff enter the skin. Once in there, it does its thing. Anything left on top willbe rendered "inert".

Pure speculation on my part though.

th
Actually I would think the opposite. I sweat like a whore in church and I don't want my topical running everywhere/not soaking in. I could be wrong but this is the way I look at it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think the ingredients only take a few seconds to minutes tops to enter the skin layers and that's it. Any residue after say 5 minutes is essentially useless. Afterall, the goal is to have this stuff enter the skin. Once in there, it does its thing. Anything left on top willbe rendered "inert".

Pure speculation on my part though.

th
I can say from experience that Eviscerate will burn like a mother if you workout shortly after applying it. It's not as bad if you give it some time to "relax" (don't know what else to put here). As for your speculation well.....where is that Dsade guy when we need him! He better be making some supplements :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say from experience that Eviscerate will burn like a mother if you workout shortly after applying it. It's not as bad if you give it some time to "relax" (don't know what else to put here). As for your speculation well.....where is that Dsade guy when we need him! He better be making some supplements :)
Skin galvanic response and nerve conductivity from sweat (sodium and water content.)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOO

He's always lurking

Skin galvanic response and nerve conductivity from sweat (sodium and water content.)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL :p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so that's why it burns...but is a pre-workout application best? Or morning if I lift at say 4?

I'm guessing in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so that's why it burns...but is a pre-workout application best? Or morning if I lift at say 4?

I'm guessing in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much?
Depending on how soon you apply before workout, you might negatively affect absorption. Give it a good 20-30 minutes to soak in and you should be fine. Beware, though...those sweat drips will find a way to sensitive areas!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on how soon you apply before workout, you might negatively affect absorption. Give it a good 20-30 minutes to soak in and you should be fine. Beware, though...those sweat drips will find a way to sensitive areas!
I've had this happen before. Thought I had an STD the way I was pissing fire!