Training between natty t-booster cycles.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Training between natty t-booster cycles.

I finished a 2-bottle cycle of Intimidate, which was my first experience with a natural t-booster. I had an absolute blast. Looked forward to hitting the gym every day and snuck into the gym on days when I was supposed to be resting. I just wanted to move some weight around all the time. Great gains as well. Very positive experience.

Now that I've been off Intimidate for a week, I'm starting to get that same feeling of apathy for the gym that I've always had. Just not as fun.

Do you guys have similar experiences after finishing a natty cycle? What do you do to power through it, if so? My plan is to grind through eight weeks of no sups and will be trolling this board for ideas for my next stack.

Cheers,

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    I finished a 2-bottle cycle of Intimidate, which was my first experience with a natural t-booster. I had an absolute blast. Looked forward to hitting the gym every day and snuck into the gym on days when I was supposed to be resting. I just wanted to move some weight around all the time. Great gains as well. Very positive experience.

Now that I've been off Intimidate for a week, I'm starting to get that same feeling of apathy for the gym that I've always had. Just not as fun.

Do you guys have similar experiences after finishing a natty cycle? What do you do to power through it, if so? My plan is to grind through eight weeks of no sups and will be trolling this board for ideas for my next stack.

Cheers,
    Sounds mental bruh, try pretending your on a t booster. Lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post

Cheers,
    If you're having this feeling coming off a test booster, NEVER touch an anabolic.

As for me, i just continue on as always, usually i just switch things up though. Instead of using XYZ supplement for eight weeks ill throw in another when im finished that uses a different pathway. Like Intimidate/Erase for Eight weeks on a lean bulk, then switch into a fat burner like Alpha-T2 for a bit to cut a little more fat.

Having a little short term goal always keeps my head up.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

OP, this is a great way to create a dependency on supplements lol. Run your cycle, suck it up and train like people used to train.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Its a mental block, you try setting short term goals helps motivate me.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Its a mental block, you try setting short term goals helps motivate me.
    Good advice my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

You could always stay on the natural T-booster. Its no exogenous so, I mean, you dont HAVE to stop
    Back.... for real this time
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

If you're having this feeling coming off a test booster, NEVER touch an anabolic.
    Thanks for the advice. Will follow. Will also look into the alpha t2.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist
    You could always stay on the natural T-booster. Its no exogenous so, I mean, you dont HAVE to stop
    Is there any downside to not stopping?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Is there any downside to not stopping?
    Well first, make sure youre a natural t booster and not a PH because ive seen that mistake made before. Sounds like you've done your homework this time around but obviously thoroughly research anything new you toss into the mix.

Also, alot of these compounds haven't been on the market for more than a few years so.... could there be long term side effects? Yeah. Its a risk. But in theory, no there is no downside to being on a natural test booster all the time (except the $).
  11. Registered User

I would imagine that over a period of time your body will attempt to regain homeostasis once again, and you won't see the same effects from any test-booster your taking.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis18 View Post
    I would imagine that over a period of time your body will attempt to regain homeostasis once again, and you won't see the same effects from any test-booster your taking.
    Its possible. Most natural test boosters provide the building blocks and enzymes that the body needs for test production, as opposed to, for example, hCG which mimics LH and causes the testes to produce more juice. hCG would become ineffective after a few months. That natural t-boosters tho usually have a more subtle mechanism of action.
  13. Registered User

Endogenous test levels can only be successfully increased for a certain period of time before the human body regulates itself back to homeostasis. HCG becomes ineffective due to LH receptors being down regulated in a response to increased natural test production over a prolonged period of time and the bodies want to normalize. Similarly, any test booster that actually increases endogenous testosterone levels will eventually succumb to homeostatic regulation.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Endogenous test levels can only be successfully increased for a certain period of time before the human body regulates itself back to homeostasis. HCG becomes ineffective due to LH receptors being down regulated in a response to increased natural test production over a prolonged period of time and the bodies want to normalize. Similarly, any test booster that actually increases endogenous testosterone levels will eventually succumb to homeostatic regulation.
    I don't agree but if you have a journal article you can cite I'd be happy to download it and take a look. Endogenous test levels are NOT regulated at a single value. NORMAL test is considered 300-1200ng/dl..... Think about that. 300-1200 is normal. That is a very big range and factors such as sleep, cholesterol intake, activity, body fat percentage, and age all go into that equation of what "normal" is for a person. Natural test boosters are not receptor agonists, like hCG. Natural test booster supply the materials to make the test and grease the wheels for production, in most cases. There is no exogenous cofactor, like there is in a PH, and no exogenous agonist, like the direct introduction of test itself. Your statement is like saying, "any amount of protein that increases muscle production will eventually succumb to homeostatic regulation". Do you suggest that we all cycle our protein intake?
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I don't agree but if you have a journal article you can cite I'd be happy to download it and take a look. Endogenous test levels are NOT regulated at a single value. NORMAL test is considered 300-1200ng/dl..... Think about that. 300-1200 is normal. That is a very big range and factors such as sleep, cholesterol intake, activity, body fat percentage, and age all go into that equation of what "normal" is for a person. Natural test boosters are not receptor agonists, like hCG. Natural test booster supply the materials to make the test and grease the wheels for production, in most cases. There is no exogenous cofactor, like there is in a PH, and no exogenous agonist, like the direct introduction of test itself. Your statement is like saying, "any amount of protein that increases muscle production will eventually succumb to homeostatic regulation". Do you suggest that we all cycle our protein intake?
    I was not referring to test boosters as exogenous sources, simply a means for endogenous release of free-testosterone. I understand what you are saying though. In reality there probably is no harm in taking a test booster continuously because as you said it "supplies the materials to make the test and grease the wheels for production", but my point is that just because you have the means to make the test, does that mean you actually do? Referring to you protein analogy, if a 200lb individual consumes 500g of protein a day, we would not expect the body/muscles to utilize all of that. Continuos protein consumption supplies us with a pool of amino acids for our body to use. Taking a test booster year-round may supply an individual with a "pool" of "supplies" needed to assure optimal levels of free test year round, but you won't keep seeing a significant increase in testosterone year round. To what number (300-1200ng/dl) that increase will be to is all dependent on the individual and the factors you mentioned (cholesterol, activity, etc.), which all have the potential to affect hormonal production directly, especially cholesterol. Testosterone production works on a negative-feedback loop, with its upper and lower limits depending on the individual, and unless you are exogenously introducing test into your system, you really cannot beat that.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

I was not referring to test boosters as exogenous sources, simply a means for endogenous release of free-testosterone. I understand what you are saying though. In reality there probably is no harm in taking a test booster continuously because as you said it "supplies the materials to make the test and grease the wheels for production", but my point is that just because you have the means to make the test, does that mean you actually do? Referring to you protein analogy, if a 200lb individual consumes 500g of protein a day, we would not expect the body/muscles to utilize all of that. Continuos protein consumption supplies us with a pool of amino acids for our body to use. Taking a test booster year-round may supply an individual with a "pool" of "supplies" needed to assure optimal levels of free test year round, but you won't keep seeing a significant increase in testosterone year round. To what number (300-1200ng/dl) that increase will be to is all dependent on the individual and the factors you mentioned (cholesterol, activity, etc.), which all have the potential to affect hormonal production directly, especially cholesterol. Testosterone production works on a negative-feedback loop, with its upper and lower limits depending on the individual, and unless you are exogenously introducing test into your system, you really cannot beat that.
    I think we're pretty much saying the same thing and I agree with you. The fact is, these "natural test boosters" are not thoroughly studied by independent researchers and that makes it difficult to look at the affect ESPECIALLY since there is no study (that I know of) that studies the affect of a year-long run of a natural booster. Its sort of an unknown frontier.... Personally I run 300mg dbol ED, 100mg sdrol ED, 600mg tren/wk and 2000mg test e / wk year-round....

17. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I personally never get down. I just push past it.

I had my rear bumper cracked by someone who took off before I could get their plate and went to blow off some steam at the gym. I made a mistake reracking a Dumbell and and the tip of my ring finger reattached after I finished up.

I have felt the same way once.before, but I think its all mental. I thought I wouldn't be as dominant in the gym, personality wise, or look as good/see results. But I changed that man, once you find something that makes you happy, for example lifting, you need to find, as cliche as it sounds, that drive and what got you started, what is your motivation?

Realize who you want to be a year, 6 months, 3 months, and a month from now and shape and.build that personal ideal person.

That's how I get past it.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

when i get off of a natty cycle, i like to take a legit pre workout i really like with my favorite creatine and BCAAs to keep my mind thinking im still on stuff. works for me. and yeah, if u feel like this, dont touch any PH or AAS
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    OP, this is a great way to create a dependency on supplements lol. Run your cycle, suck it up and train like people used to train.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter121 View Post
    Run your cycle, suck it up and train like people used to train.

Thats some delicious copypasta
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

As for me, i just continue on as always, usually i just switch things up though. Instead of using XYZ supplement for eight weeks ill throw in another when im finished that uses a different pathway. Like Intimidate/Erase for Eight weeks on a lean bulk, then switch into a fat burner like Alpha-T2 for a bit to cut a little more fat.

Having a little short term goal always keeps my head up.
    This is what I was thinking. Motivation is psychological bro. If you can't power through the dark times, you'll never make it into the light.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Many thanks for the feedback guys. Finished 2 weeks post Intimidate and am adjusting to the "come down". I've been lifting for 20 years, but never tried the whole T-booster thing. I think it's just a matter of gaining experience with the ups and downs of cycling. Thanks again.

Cheers,
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Update: my workout mojo is definitely back 100%. No doubt that I experienced a significant come down effect when I finished my Intimidate cycle. Today's workout I really noticed that I was back to my old self and really enjoying the gym again. Feels good to be doing the work under my own power again!

Cheers,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta in between natty test cycles?
    By theniteman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:30 PM
  2. Natty test booster during pct?
    By Samc90 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:58 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  4. natty T-booster vs PH