Athletes Joint Restore Launch - Study Invitation - Get In On This - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletes Joint Restore Launch - Study Invitation - Get In On This

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Athletes Joint Restore Launch - Study Invitation - Get In On This




    Athletic Xtreme is realeasing a novel and ground breaking product to address the chronic and nagging pain most athletes face as a result of their workout routines and lifestyles. With ingredients backed by four different clinical studies, Athletes Joint Restore relieves even the toughest exercise related joint pain more than twice as effectively as Glucosamine + Chondroitin based products.

    Athletes Joint Restore is the first sports nutrition supplement to contain BiovaFlex, a 100% natural eggshell membrane, and three other clinically studied ingredients, giving athletes relief from stubborn and chronic joint related problems that you just cannot get from the other leading products.

    For our pre-launch testing we ran an internal study to measure the effectiveness of the product on athletes. The results exceeded our expectations. Many of the participants have come back to tell us how much Athletes Joint Restore has changed their ability to train pain free. This is where you come in, we need you for our second feedback study of 1,000 participants.




    We are getting ready to start a second completely open and public internal feedback study to measure the benefits of Athletes Joint Repair. This will be setup for up to 1,000 participants, after which the product will be widely available to multiple retail outlets and distribution partners. The survey results will be live, real time, and open to the public to view. Only the results are public, your name and private info will not be revealed.


    How does it work?

    • Buy Athletes Joint Restore at our cost.
    • Answer a short intake questionnaire.
    • Take Athletes Joint Restore daily for four weeks.
    • Respond to a quick weekly survey about your progress and pain.
    • Answer a five minute exit survey at the end of four weeks.


    What is in it for me?

    • Start getting better pain and joint relief now.
    • Try the product before anyone on the market.
    • Get the product at our cost which is substantially less than anyone will ever get it.
    • Ability to buy MORE at cost after the study is done if you love the product.
    • A free surprise gift at the end for completing all of the steps.





    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  2. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Also our sample program is re-stocked and back online. You can try AX products for free by visiting http://samples.athleticxtreme.com
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,473
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5966600

    Can't comment on the other ingredients but I like the hefty Vit D dose!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Can't comment on the other ingredients but I like the hefty Vit D dose!
    Thanks, I actually have a question I am going to PM you about the Focus XT. Specifically taking it another stim product.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    This is a fantastic opportunity. I am very excited for this product.
    I know so many people who could really use this product. Who doesn't know someone who has joint issues?
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. Advanced Member
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37205

    hmmm very interesting! I'm subscribed and ill definitely sign up.
  7. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    What is the ingredient BiovaFlex?

    BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

    In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.

    Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

    Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:


    • Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
    • Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
    • Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair..
    • Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
    • Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.



    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  8. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    45187

    Sounds interesting
  9. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    576685

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Can't comment on the other ingredients but I like the hefty Vit D dose!
    pm me these thoughts please
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  10. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    576685

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Sounds interesting
    try out the product and let us know what you think.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    hmmm very interesting! I'm subscribed and ill definitely sign up.
    Thanks! Looking forward to your feedback.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. New Member
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    457

    Is this for sale yet? I have bad elbows and would like to give this a try.
  13. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    Is this for sale yet? I have bad elbows and would like to give this a try.
    It's not. Before it goes on sale we are going to start the study and then retailers will have stock the first week of June. Signup for the study, you will get it for a couple of bucks as long as you are willing to do the intake and weekly surveys (takes about 2 mins).

    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/produc...restore-study/
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  14. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    What is the ingredient BiovaFlex?

    BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

    In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.

    Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

    Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:


    • Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
    • Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
    • Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair..
    • Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
    • Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.



    Sounds very interesting.. I remember reading something like this in a mercola article..

    Is there going to be a samples program for the EU or somthing.. I really want to try Supersize and/or Ultrreps..
  15. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    It's not. Before it goes on sale we are going to start the study and then retailers will have stock the first week of June. Signup for the study, you will get it for a couple of bucks as long as you are willing to do the intake and weekly surveys (takes about 2 mins).

    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/produc...restore-study/
    I also signed up.. Couldn't find any US-only texts anywhere
  16. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I also signed up.. Couldn't find any US-only texts anywhere
    This is anywhere geographically so long as you are open to the pay the international shipping (should not be too bad).
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  17. Advanced Member
    kaikara's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21988

    Firefox 12.0. I get the popup box for putting in information, but it won't let me type anything in the boxes.

    Edit: Got it. Still couldn't see what I was typing, so my first name was put in all weird. It let me submit and then I clicked the link in the email to fix my contact info.
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    768794

    I signed up for it, been thinking about buying some undenatured collagen-II anyhow to try
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Firefox 12.0. I get the popup box for putting in information, but it won't let me type anything in the boxes.
    Thanks, will send this to the developers ASAP.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  20. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I signed up for it, been thinking about buying some undenatured collagen-II anyhow to try
    Looking forward to you trying it. It's a boring product category but we are really excited about this one and it's ability to affect change.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  21. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,799
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    4270476

    I'll look forward to trying this when it comes out.
  22. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    My Mother-In-Law is going to signup. Her joints are awful.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  23. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I signed up for it, been thinking about buying some undenatured collagen-II anyhow to try
    I once tried eating a lot more gelatine(from collagen) which didn't appear to help any..
  24. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    This is anywhere geographically so long as you are open to the pay the international shipping (should not be too bad).
    Nice! Looking at the ingredient profile I don't think customs will be seizing this..
  25. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I once tried eating a lot more gelatine(from collagen) which didn't appear to help any..
    That makes sense why it did not work well. UCII is the only undenatured Type II collagen available. Other forms of type II collagens are denatured, or hydrolyzed which makes them only a fraction as effective. They have it wrapped up in a patent.

    We will change you mind with this one.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  26. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    Hmm I may sign up since I have many holes in both of my meniscus and my surgery did nothing possitive, although my father has a missing disk in his spine, and my mother has a slipped disk. Whom would you prefer for this study?

    yeaaaah ill pretty much be a crippled bastard in my old age hahahaha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  27. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    We still have plenty spots available. Don't be shy!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  28. New Member
    treningsfrik75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    I would love to test. hurtefull elbows and shoulders, neck.. constant pain
    I guess it would be taken by the customs in Norway. Almost only able to order from EU.
    Guess I have to wait till its awailable in the UK in Jun/July
  29. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    I would love to test. hurtefull elbows and shoulders, neck.. constant pain
    I guess it would be taken by the customs in Norway. Almost only able to order from EU.
    Guess I have to wait till its awailable in the UK in Jun/July
    Why do you think your customs will take it? Any specific ingredient you're worried about?
  30. New Member
    treningsfrik75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Why do you think your customs will take it? Any specific ingredient you're worried about?
    Well... they seize almost all supps from the US and i get through most from England.

    They actually took my optimum 100% whey. pretty ****ed up. called it a prescription drug.
    funny thing is you can actually get optimum at our local health shop. only bought because price was 1/3.

    So all my US supps have been on a little vacation to england before consuming.
  31. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75

    Well... they seize almost all supps from the US and i get through most from England.

    They actually took my optimum 100% whey. pretty ****ed up. called it a prescription drug.
    funny thing is you can actually get optimum at our local health shop. only bought because price was 1/3.

    So all my US supps have been on a little vacation to england before consuming.
    Damn. Sounds like customs just steals your **** for personal use.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  32. New Member
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    Well... they seize almost all supps from the US and i get through most from England.

    They actually took my optimum 100% whey. pretty ****ed up. called it a prescription drug.
    funny thing is you can actually get optimum at our local health shop. only bought because price was 1/3.

    So all my US supps have been on a little vacation to england before consuming.
    That's terrible.. I'm no fan of customs in Holland either, but they're not THAT bad!
  33. New Member
    treningsfrik75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    That's terrible.. I'm no fan of customs in Holland either, but they're not THAT bad!
    No I guess I have to wait to its being released and is out in the UK... looking forward!
  34. New Member
    PunkDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    125

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    We still have plenty spots available. Don't be shy!
    Tried to sign up, but would not let me enter any info...
  35. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkDude View Post
    Tried to sign up, but would not let me enter any info...
    We just found an issue with the latest firefox that is not showing the text being entered. If you PM me your name/email, I will get you setup and flagged for a position.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  36. New Member
    treningsfrik75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Damn. Sounds like customs just steals your **** for personal use.
    Yeah.. the guys at the custom are friggin huge "lol"
  37. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkDude View Post
    Tried to sign up, but would not let me enter any info...
    This bug has been fixed and all should be good now.

    Our apologies for any troubles Firefox users may have been experiencing.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  38. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    531
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165782

    AJR is in stock and shipping. We are going to leave the signup online for two more days. Get in on it if you haven't. About 70 spots left.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  39. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    I submitted mine but never received an email. Guess ill do it again.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    53133

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    AJR is in stock and shipping. We are going to leave the signup online for two more days. Get in on it if you haven't. About 70 spots left.
    Hey I signed up a couple weeks ago and havnt heard anything in awhile. I got an email saying they'd contact me and that was it. Go I need to do anything else?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletes
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:03 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:13 PM
  3. igf and athletes?
    By pcs1188 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
  4. GM Athletes
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in