Athletes Joint Restore Launch - Study Invitation - Get In On This

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

Athletic Xtreme is realeasing a novel and ground breaking product to address the chronic and nagging pain most athletes face as a result of their workout routines and lifestyles. With ingredients backed by four different clinical studies, Athletes Joint Restore relieves even the toughest exercise related joint pain more than twice as effectively as Glucosamine + Chondroitin based products.

Athletes Joint Restore is the first sports nutrition supplement to contain BiovaFlex, a 100% natural eggshell membrane, and three other clinically studied ingredients, giving athletes relief from stubborn and chronic joint related problems that you just cannot get from the other leading products.

For our pre-launch testing we ran an internal study to measure the effectiveness of the product on athletes. The results exceeded our expectations. Many of the participants have come back to tell us how much Athletes Joint Restore has changed their ability to train pain free. This is where you come in, we need you for our second feedback study of 1,000 participants.

We are getting ready to start a second completely open and public internal feedback study to measure the benefits of Athletes Joint Repair. This will be setup for up to 1,000 participants, after which the product will be widely available to multiple retail outlets and distribution partners. The survey results will be live, real time, and open to the public to view. Only the results are public, your name and private info will not be revealed.

How does it work?

• Buy Athletes Joint Restore at our cost.
  • Answer a short intake questionnaire.
  • Take Athletes Joint Restore daily for four weeks.
  • Respond to a quick weekly survey about your progress and pain.
  • Answer a five minute exit survey at the end of four weeks.

What is in it for me?

• Start getting better pain and joint relief now.
  • Try the product before anyone on the market.
  • Get the product at our cost which is substantially less than anyone will ever get it.
  • Ability to buy MORE at cost after the study is done if you love the product.
  • A free surprise gift at the end for completing all of the steps.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on the other ingredients but I like the hefty Vit D dose!
Thanks, I actually have a question I am going to PM you about the Focus XT. Specifically taking it another stim product.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a fantastic opportunity. I am very excited for this product.
I know so many people who could really use this product. Who doesn't know someone who has joint issues?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
hmmm very interesting! I'm subscribed and ill definitely sign up.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
What is the ingredient BiovaFlex?

BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.

Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:

• Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
  • Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
  • Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair..
  • Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
  • Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Is this for sale yet? I have bad elbows and would like to give this a try.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
What is the ingredient BiovaFlex?

BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.

Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:

• Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
  • Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
  • Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair..
  • Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
  • Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.

Sounds very interesting.. I remember reading something like this in a mercola article..

Is there going to be a samples program for the EU or somthing.. I really want to try Supersize and/or Ultrreps.. :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I also signed up.. Couldn't find any US-only texts anywhere :)
This is anywhere geographically so long as you are open to the pay the international shipping (should not be too bad).

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Firefox 12.0. I get the popup box for putting in information, but it won't let me type anything in the boxes.

Edit: Got it. Still couldn't see what I was typing, so my first name was put in all weird. It let me submit and then I clicked the link in the email to fix my contact info.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed up for it, been thinking about buying some undenatured collagen-II anyhow to try :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Firefox 12.0. I get the popup box for putting in information, but it won't let me type anything in the boxes.
Thanks, will send this to the developers ASAP.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for it, been thinking about buying some undenatured collagen-II anyhow to try :)
Looking forward to you trying it. It's a boring product category but we are really excited about this one and it's ability to affect change.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My Mother-In-Law is going to signup. Her joints are awful.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I once tried eating a lot more gelatine(from collagen) which didn't appear to help any..

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I once tried eating a lot more gelatine(from collagen) which didn't appear to help any..
That makes sense why it did not work well. UCII is the only undenatured Type II collagen available. Other forms of type II collagens are denatured, or hydrolyzed which makes them only a fraction as effective. They have it wrapped up in a patent.

We will change you mind with this one.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I may sign up since I have many holes in both of my meniscus and my surgery did nothing possitive, although my father has a missing disk in his spine, and my mother has a slipped disk. Whom would you prefer for this study?

yeaaaah ill pretty much be a crippled bastard in my old age hahahaha

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We still have plenty spots available. Don't be shy!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I would love to test. hurtefull elbows and shoulders, neck.. constant pain
I guess it would be taken by the customs in Norway. Almost only able to order from EU.
Guess I have to wait till its awailable in the UK in Jun/July

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test. hurtefull elbows and shoulders, neck.. constant pain
I guess it would be taken by the customs in Norway. Almost only able to order from EU.
Guess I have to wait till its awailable in the UK in Jun/July
Why do you think your customs will take it? Any specific ingredient you're worried about?

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Why do you think your customs will take it? Any specific ingredient you're worried about?
Well... they seize almost all supps from the US and i get through most from England.

They actually took my optimum 100% whey. pretty ****ed up. called it a prescription drug.
funny thing is you can actually get optimum at our local health shop. only bought because price was 1/3.

So all my US supps have been on a little vacation to england before consuming.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Well... they seize almost all supps from the US and i get through most from England.

They actually took my optimum 100% whey. pretty ****ed up. called it a prescription drug.
funny thing is you can actually get optimum at our local health shop. only bought because price was 1/3.

Damn. Sounds like customs just steals your **** for personal use.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established

That's terrible.. I'm no fan of customs in Holland either, but they're not THAT bad!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
That's terrible.. I'm no fan of customs in Holland either, but they're not THAT bad!
No I guess I have to wait to its being released and is out in the UK... looking forward!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Tried to sign up, but would not let me enter any info...
We just found an issue with the latest firefox that is not showing the text being entered. If you PM me your name/email, I will get you setup and flagged for a position.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried to sign up, but would not let me enter any info...
This bug has been fixed and all should be good now.

Our apologies for any troubles Firefox users may have been experiencing.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AJR is in stock and shipping. We are going to leave the signup online for two more days. Get in on it if you haven't. About 70 spots left.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I submitted mine but never received an email. Guess ill do it again.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
AJR is in stock and shipping. We are going to leave the signup online for two more days. Get in on it if you haven't. About 70 spots left.
Hey I signed up a couple weeks ago and havnt heard anything in awhile. I got an email saying they'd contact me and that was it. Go I need to do anything else?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey I signed up a couple weeks ago and havnt heard anything in awhile. I got an email saying they'd contact me and that was it. Go I need to do anything else?
You are good to go. The email to everyone that signed up is planned to go out by Thursday. I'll check back with you to make sure you did get it . Looking forward to your feedback.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Got a friend trying to sign up, no longer getting the popup box to fill out information for either of us. What do?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Got a friend trying to sign up, no longer getting the popup box to fill out information for either of us. What do?
We were just making a few server changes for the new AX site launch, it caused a problem and we are fixing this right now. I'll message you really soon. Sorry about the problem. It's always something.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I noticed this before now I would love for this product to work...I'm not too late for the study am I?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Wish I noticed this before now I would love for this product to work...I'm not too late for the study am I?
Not at all, I'll have this back up this afternoon and will message you. We will keep the signups open for another 24 hours. We'd love your feedback.

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
Signed up! Stoked for this. Also, compliments on the website; very nice clean design.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established