LGI SD-10

VKW_1985

Awards
Hey I´m bout to start my 1st sd-10 cycle, been lifting for years and played soccer my whole life lately professionally in Thailand, Greece and Finland but had to retire unfortunately due to multiple injuries. Gonna run it on pretty low dosage 10mg for 3 to 4 weeks. Gonna start out with a week of Hawthorne berries since lately Ive been drinking a little (last 2 months 6 times which a lot for me cause I don´t drink), then taking Liv52 for liver support. For pct I´m taking Nolvadex, and I´m gonna run it for 4 weeks too. I have always been in a good shape due to soccer, and I definitely wanna keep it that especially wanna protect my liver. Feel free to comment on anything, positive or negative. I´m 6´2" and 175 pounds and would like to be somewhere 185 pounds.

VKW_1985

Awards
Thank you for your responses, I appreciate it!! Definitely not drinking at all, absolutely not. Should I stack something else with the cycle or is Liv52 enough? And whatabout for pct is nolvadex going to be enough?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
liv 52. and you could throw in cycle support (try and find one with out milk thistle) a
pct:
nolva 40/20/20/10
daa 3/3/3/3
erase 1/2/3/2/1
You are awful wise in this gray area of supplementation for such a young age Gregg... :p Fascinating! And quite resourceful ^^ kudos man!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you can find yourself some Cycle Assist and TUDCA thats the winning for cycle support. Run your SD at what your comfortable with especially if this is your for time cause SD is a harsh PH. Nolva is good for PCT, throw in some DAA and Erase for PCT. If you want to throw in some other natty testbooster while on PCT go for it.

VKW_1985

Awards
Truly appreciate all the assistance, this was exactly what I wanted to know!!