BCAA -- which brand?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. BCAA -- which brand?


    Read a ton of info regarding the benefits if BCAA but I'm not certain which brand to buy.

    Can you please recommend a good brand and at a reasonabe price? Thanks.


  2. bulk modern bcaa is one of the best deals around!

  3. inner armor has it cheap.. from what I have seen.
    •   
       


  4. I prefer N'Gage for taste and the fact that its Ajipure.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  5. bcaa's are beneficial at any time, especially on a cut. I usually have some pre, intra, and post-workout, whether I'm bulking or cutting. I use dymatize recoup, love the 2:1:1 ratio and the added b-vitamins. Other products with other ratios like 4:1:1 or 8:1:1 are fine as long as you're getting adequate protein in your diet
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    I prefer N'Gage for taste and the fact that its Ajipure.
    flavor is good, BUT ajipure is irrelevant.....i love animal feathers

  7. Not necessarily, if you email Anjimoto they can provide you with tests performed on many other BCAA manufacturers products including their own, and purity is far beyond any others currently on the market.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Not necessarily, if you email Anjimoto they can provide you with tests performed on many other BCAA manufacturers products including their own, and purity is far beyond any others currently on the market.
    yeah i was messn around......ive read the studies on ajipure

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yeah i was messn around......ive read the studies on ajipure
    Completely missed the sarcasm, sorry haha

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Not necessarily, if you email Anjimoto they can provide you with tests performed on many other BCAA manufacturers products including their own, and purity is far beyond any others currently on the market.
    So the issue with other BCAA products is that they don't meet label claims since their sources are impure?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    bulk modern bcaa is one of the best deals around!
    whats the different between bluk and regular

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    whats the different between bluk and regular
    I know bulk grape had some grapeskin included, making it not mix clear - but still the same 8:1:1 formula with sustamine.

  13. I like RecoverPro and Bulk Modern BCAA for their ratios and taste...Its just a matter of having them around , not really one better than the other , but I do love RecoverPro's taste...and how cheap the Bulk Modern are haha...25 bucks a Kilo in NP? Thats a good deal haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Look into Purple Wraath. BCAA/EAA and an endurance complex with beta alanine and citrulline malate


    You can pick up some free samples from the link in my sig
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Look into Purple Wraath. BCAA/EAA and an endurance complex with beta alanine and citrulline malate


    You can pick up some free samples from the link in my sig
    i never leave home without it

  16. I like the new Xtend better than all of the others but RecoverPro is quite tasty. Modern BCAA tasted bad in all favors to me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    So the issue with other BCAA products is that they don't meet label claims since their sources are impure?
    Well obviously if they aren't Ajipure they aren't legit. Apparently my USP's Modern BCAA's are bunk and so is AI's RecoverPro, i guess i probably shouldn't just throw them away.

  18. Modern BCAA / Recover Pro
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i never leave home without it

    Smart man
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  20. I have tried several and by far the best IMO is Purple WRAATH. Just awesome. It can get pricey, so I also have on hand BCAA powder from Vitacost that has Glutamine and Vit. C. But nothing I have ever tried can compare to The Wraath. (It just always works for me)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by shaft1 View Post
    Read a ton of info regarding the benefits if BCAA but I'm not certain which brand to buy.

    Can you please recommend a good brand and at a reasonabe price? Thanks.
    Recoverpro is pretty boss, just remember theyre worthless if you take them with food.

  22. VPX Powershock or Axis labs N'gage

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  23. I certainly wouldnt limit my choices with brands that use Ajinomoto bcaa though.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  24. I like the grape scivation xtend, dymatize recoup, and size on was pretty good too

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    So the issue with other BCAA products is that they don't meet label claims since their sources are impure?
    Who knows

  26. Thanks for the reply guys. I ordered Bulk Modern (Nutra) since it seems to have great reviews and the price can't be beat. Cant wait to start.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Not necessarily, if you email Anjimoto they can provide you with tests performed on many other BCAA manufacturers products including their own, and purity is far beyond any others currently on the market.


    Their studies show they are up to 6x more pure. Then they claim 100% pure. So in theory 6x of 0% impurity is?

    Honestly the only reason to go with ajinomoto is if you want the source material. There is no other appreciable difference (even mixing and taste is varied among products)
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  28. Scivation XTend.

  29. GNNA TRY RECOVERPRO... DIDNT LIKE THE NEW XTEND OLD XTEND BETTER...

  30. I got my Modern BCAA today and it does not show the dosage. How much should I be consuming for post and after workout?

  31. 1MR has come out with BLOX amino acids. There a new formulated silk amino acids. They're awesome!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill
    1MR has come out with BLOX amino acids. There a new formulated silk amino acids. They're awesome!

    they aren't branched chain amino acids (bcaa)

  33. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    they aren't branched chain amino acids (bcaa)
    I meant to say Bpi not 1MR but they are very similar to modern BCAA but are known to have better results and recovery. I personally like BLOX but honestly whatever works for the user

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill
    I meant to say Bpi not 1MR but they are very similar to modern BCAA but are known to have better results and recovery. I personally like BLOX but honestly whatever works for the user
    can you explain this further?

    I don't see how they would be similar. I'm not doubting you I just haven't looked into saa's since bpi is the first (that I have seen) to really push them

  35. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    can you explain this further?

    I don't see how they would be similar. I'm not doubting you I just haven't looked into saa's since bpi is the first (that I have seen) to really push them
    Without getting detailed in the science behind each, not enough research has been done on the SAA to show a great difference, but IMO after taking the two, i felt a better Pump and "fuller" during my workouts with the SAA. Like i said, its all in the users opinion

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill

    Without getting detailed in the science behind each, not enough research has been done on the SAA to show a great difference, but IMO after taking the two, i felt a better Pump and "fuller" during my workouts with the SAA. Like i said, its all in the users opinion
    how about the detailed science?

    or a link to it.

  37. well since i joined this forum recently it won't let me upload links. but search "Could this be the end to BCAA's?" on google and its the first article on google under PB forums. The first guys shares a link to a study.

  38. Any reputable brand will be fine. I prefer the higher leucine content though. *** or Vitamin shoppe always has bcaa's on sale. but can't beat bulk bcaa's thats for sure.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Any reputable brand will be fine. I prefer the higher leucine content though. *** or Vitamin shoppe always has bcaa's on sale. but can't beat bulk bcaa's thats for sure.
    I agree with 808.. buying bulk BCAA's is a good route, especially the price difference. BPi BLOX is a little costly around $30 and BCAA are roughly about $20, which include more serving. I always say if something is working for you, stick with it but SAA are something maybe to try down the road
    "Shut the **** up.. and train" - Frank McGrath

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BigBicepBill

    I agree with 808.. buying bulk BCAA's is a good route, especially the price difference. BPi BLOX is a little costly around $30 and BCAA are roughly about $20, which include more serving. I always say if something is working for you, stick with it but SAA are something maybe to try down the road
    are you affiliated with bpi?
    or is this from personal experience?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:25 AM
  3. BCAA's??? Is there a top brand or preference?
    By Russ Allen in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 04:17 PM
  4. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:18 PM
  5. Brand New to AM
    By Xman315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in