BCAA -- which brand?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Modern BCAA for sure; great profile and I like that it has the sustamine in it, rather than glutamine, which is rather unstable

2. I tried a few samples of BPI blox and I have to admit that stuff tastes better than any other Amino acid product.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

3. Dymatize Elite Recoup orange is pretty good and AI Recovery Pro Raspberry is also good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    bulk modern bcaa is one of the best deals around!
    Question, can u cap the powder & avoid drinking it?? I know that would add up to a bunch of caps per serving, but this would bi-pass the taste & be more convieniet. The real question is, would i get the same benefits or will capping it make it less effective??

5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I tried a few samples of BPI blox and I have to admit that stuff tastes better than any other Amino acid product.
    Good taste, mediocre results. Recovery with modern bcaa is much better!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    Nutra planet bulk BCAA and body mortar! Ftw
    Good call right here
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

7. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Body Mortar is the shi###$.. everything I need and little more!!
    And another good call
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

8. Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ

Question, can u cap the powder & avoid drinking it?? I know that would add up to a bunch of caps per serving, but this would bi-pass the taste & be more convieniet. The real question is, would i get the same benefits or will capping it make it less effective??
    it wouldn't make it less effective, it would be a pain in the ass to cap it tho...

you could get generic bcaas already capped but then you're not gonna get the sustamine, 8:1:1 ratio, or price point.

9. i love bcaas they awesome

10. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    bulk modern bcaa is one of the best deals around!
    cosigned

11. I've tried modern bcaa in their bubble gum flavor, worst thing ever!

I've currently got a tub of the old and a tub of the new scivation extend in watermelon, amazing flavor!!

12. Xtend is very good the new one even better as they've add glutamine with it great tasting too. Another good one is bsn ammino x but id say a little pricey but great tasting

13. Quote Originally Posted by shadowdemonz
    Xtend is very good the new one even better as they've add glutamine with it great tasting too. Another good one is bsn ammino x but id say a little pricey but great tasting
    Bulk modern > all bcaa

14. I just can't get the Modern one to freaking blend, AT ALL.

I even put it in a shaker, nothing. Still a bunch of particles all over. And barely a taste to it, it seems just like dirt water. I man up and take it anyways, but God, the Grapple reminds me of nothing remotely close to a Grape or an Apple.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    I just can't get the Modern one to freaking blend, AT ALL.

I even put it in a shaker, nothing. Still a bunch of particles all over. And barely a taste to it, it seems just like dirt water. I man up and take it anyways, but God, the Grapple reminds me of nothing remotely close to a Grape or an Apple.
    lukewarm water?

16. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    lukewarm water?
    I usually go with tap water, which isn't the coldest one... Guess I can try a bit of a warmer version to see... Still doesn't sound too appetizing lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by bla55

I usually go with tap water, which isn't the coldest one... Guess I can try a bit of a warmer version to see... Still doesn't sound too appetizing lol
    try room temp (ish) and then ice or fridge after its mixed.
    the sustamine allows it to keep longer.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Eek, people still drink tap water?!?! lol
    I hope you have a Brita!

19. I use now sports bcaa unflavored.... I've always trusted this brand for there purity

20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Eek, people still drink tap water?!?! lol
    I hope you have a Brita!
    Straight from the tap! No Brita! All day everyday haha.

21. If u let it sit for a few minutes the leucine will disolve. The liquid will look apparently clear. That is what I do. If u want a stonger taste use less water.

22. modern bcaas is my first choice recover pro second

23. What's the deal with this stuff? Another typical BPI scam?

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Blox looks promising. It looks good enough to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I tried a few samples of BPI blox and I have to admit that stuff tastes better than any other Amino acid product.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    What's the deal with this stuff? Another typical BPI scam?
    I don't notice any difference. As far as recovery goes youre better off with bcaa. But that's just my experience.

25. IMO, and at the end of the day, the differences in all these BCAA's are so negligible, just stick with the cheap stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I don't notice any difference. As far as recovery goes youre better off with bcaa. But that's just my experience.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:25 AM
  3. BCAA's??? Is there a top brand or preference?
    By Russ Allen in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 05:17 PM
  4. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:18 PM
  5. Brand New to AM
    By Xman315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 03:53 PM