3 AM gym time !

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
All to myself and I intend on causing damage ! No one crazy enough to be there at that time . Solitude brings focus
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336445648.214084.jpg

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Nice, I'm usually the first one at my gym not cuz i want to but because the military switched my internal alarm clock to ring at 3am lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When im on day shift I train at 330am! I have a key to the gym so I'm the only one there. It's awesome

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When im on day shift I train at 330am! I have a key to the gym so I'm the only one there. It's awesome
I would def feel like a loser if i was the only one there :D

Im the type where the more packed the gym is, the more intense and better workout I have!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would def feel like a loser if i was the only one there :D

Im the type where the more packed the gym is, the more intense and better workout I have!!
Really? Do need the attention from a bunch of other dudes to have a good workout lol I hate it when the gym is packed!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I get to work around 5 am. Gym is 24/7 but it's not staffed off hours. I understand motivation people around can give but it's nice sometimes to have all that equipment to yourself .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's 3am are you there.

Where I live they have a gym key. It's free, I have never used it in the year I have been here. I always drive to the gym, but I may actually go back there and take a look @ this gym.

It's a shame too because my gym charges me $30 a month. Could've saved a ton. I'm going to check it out tomorrow.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather workout alone than with a ton of people around. Unless it was hot chicks. Naked. Jiggling on that elliptical.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Anytime Fitness you get a key card and you can go anytime . All the cardio is away from the weights so you really can't hawk women . I'm married 14 years I'm a dead man anyway.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Really? Do need the attention from a bunch of other dudes to have a good workout lol I hate it when the gym is packed!!
Haha. love it when there's nobody there and lift better alone. My gym is horrible at 5pm

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Wait. I dont understand. The reason i go to the gym is to talk and chill with the bros...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Wait. I dont understand. The reason i go to the gym is to talk and chill with the bros...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
You forgot Facebook in between sets

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You forgot Facebook in between sets
yes. i also like to update my facebook status between sets and let everyone know how swole and sexy i am... and constantly hit on the milfs =]

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
yes. i also like to update my facebook status between sets and let everyone know how swole and sexy i am... and constantly hit on the milfs =]
Same here and also take pics of myself not lifting heavy weight but look like I do

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I only work 4 days a week but I need that Tuesday session or I hit it two many days in a row. Im as weak as a kitten by the end of the day so at least if I get the morning work in nothing else matters.