Favorite USPLabs Sup?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Supercissus

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Jack3d and Oxyelite pro my favorite supplement!!!!

I'm also loving c20, prime and modern BCAA!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Cissus. Definite staple for me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Cissus but my god AP and Prime are a close second. (stacked of course)
But I usually have cissus year round. :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've used: Jack3d, AnabolicPump, OEP, Modern BCAA, Yok3d

Jack3d: love the stuff. I've probably used 15 runs of it in the last year or so. Probably my #1 pre workout, on the top of the list if not.

AnabolicPump: I used this during my keto days. Made me hypoglycemic...I guess it works. Stuff was obviously strong. I didn't get results because I didn't know what I was doing with it back in the day.

OEP: Best fat burner I've ever used. Appetite suppression is stronger than any other thermogenic I've used in the past. Had awesome results with it, my personal favorite USP Labs product.

Modern BCAA: Good intra workout product. Recovery is good. Taste and mix was awful, but worth dealing with because of the effectiveness.

Yok3d; Hated it, didn't work for me. Ran 180 caps trying to play with dosing to no avail.

USP Labs was the first company that I really trusted. One of those companies that I would buy something just because they made it, trusting that their products are quality. I've expanded my horizons quite a bit since the beginning of my bodybuilding career, but USP Labs will probably always be a trustworthy brand in my eyes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think they are remaking anabolic pump....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's been a while since I've seen it. Why are they doing that?
I read it on there forum.

Jack3d: was good as far for me needed 1 scoop, like I said never been a 1,3 but this was a good PWO.

C20: I ate like crazy & gained no fat. (That I could tell)

Prime: Stacked w/c20 & I did have some strength gains, just not sure if it was this or c20 as the culprit.

Yok3d: Had some legit pumps, they just need to fix the timing issues and amount of pills you take.

Overall USPLabs is one of my favorite companies. They make pretty legit products that work.

:thumbsup:

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think so far Modern BCAA is my favorite. Intra is really good. makes it easy to unload truck at work the next day haha

I like Jack3d with Yok3d for pumps, the energy is decent as well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See with the forum upgrades, it erased my total starting post. :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I had to go back and edit my post, forgot about Yok3d. Probably their 1 product I didn't get any results from, sadly. I wanted it to work so bad! Pump products rarely work for me

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had to go back and edit my post, forgot about Yok3d. Probably their 1 product I didn't get any results from, sadly. I wanted it to work so bad! Pump products rarely work for me
Yeah a lot of people seem to really enjoy Prime & Anabolic Pump.
Ive always wanted to try anabolic pump and I may just give in an order it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump works wonders.. but super cissus saved my life, literally.

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabolic pump works wonders.. but super cissus saved my life, literally.

Mike
What other insulin/GDAs type supplements have you used? Sure all of them huh :lol: what's your fave?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Of the ones I've used:

Supercissus caps - Best joint product I've ever used. Two thumbs way up.

Modern BCAA - Awful mixability and so-so taste. I like the high leucine approach though.

Jack3d - Energy, energy, energy

Prime - Noticed absolutely nothing (even a strength decrease, though I won't attribute it to Prime)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
OEP is my favorite in their line so far. I have a bottle of AP, but haven't used any of it yet. Jack3d was always a good pwo. Recreate was pretty legit. I haven't tried any of their other supps, yet. It's going to be interesting trying out this new Test Powder though. I definitely have high expectations for it. USPLabs consistently puts out top notch supps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP is my favorite in their line so far. I have a bottle of AP, but haven't used any of it yet. Jack3d was always a good pwo. Recreate was pretty legit. I haven't tried any of their other supps, yet. It's going to be interesting trying out this new Test Powder though. I definitely have high expectations for it. USPLabs consistently puts out top notch supps.
I really didn't notice anything when I took a few oep's out of my girls stash. She loves em though, kind of odd.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Of the ones I've used:

Supercissus caps - Best joint product I've ever used. Two thumbs way up.

Modern BCAA - Awful mixability and so-so taste. I like the high leucine approach though.

Jack3d - Energy, energy, energy

Prime - Noticed absolutely nothing (even a strength decrease, though I won't attribute it to Prime)
Yup everyone has used Jack3d @ some point and time. People seem to love their joint sup.

I really didn't notice anything when I took a few oep's out of my girls stash. She loves em though, kind of odd.
OEP, work killed appetite but had me looking like death. Part of the reason I stay away from all burners now. I mean cardio and leas cals along with a strong pre w.o. are the other reasons. :run: :lol:

You tried AP yet? Or Prime?

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
JACK3D AND OEP WORKED GOOD FOR ME. TRIED YOKED DIDNT WRK FOR ME...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO IT'S NOT!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Jack3d - this was my introduction to the pre workout category and i was blown away at the time. Like most have said, it was a great energy boost. Always felt like the fruit punch had a more pronounced effect. Havent used jack3d in ages tho.

SuperCissus - best product of theirs IMO. Pretty much a staple nowadays.

Pink Magic - i know, i know... We have all made mistakes and learned from them lol only thing i saw or felt from this was a few more veins popping out occasionally.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compound 20 is good, but PowerFull and Super Cissus have made the biggest impact on my lifestyle.

I never sleep very well, Powerfull fixed this. I've had a nagging shoulder for awhile that limits my benching ability, supercissus helps out a TON.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was reading some where they did a comparison on compound 20 & BPIs solid and they gave the nod to solid.....

Saying they were similar products as well....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was reading some where they did a comparison on compound 20 & BPIs solid and they gave the nod to solid.....

Saying they were similar products as well....
Whatever you read was written by an idiot :eek13:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like Bulk Modern BCAA...the high leucine approach is good for me I guess. OEP and Jack3d where my first stack WAY back when I started cutting...I could handle the 3 caps and 2 scoops of jack3d without a problem...but give me a 3rd scoop of J3d and I would die hahaha , I'm pretty stim tolerant I guess , Apetite supression in OEP is awesome and good thermo effect...I would say , hands down my fave supp from them is Bulk Modern BCAA , peach punch...yum...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OEP + Recreate + FocusDirt (Schizandrin A) =simply appetite crusher plus the mental focus is on the sky and with the time (recreate works better and better)
TNA + Supersap + 1C= the most sick stack for AGGRESSION and CRAZY SEX DESIRE beyond the roof
P-Slin (caps)= A MUST and IMO one of the BEST glucose-disposal and nutrient-partitioning agent EVEN CREATED (apart of Recompadrol)
C20= eat like a PIG and no up a F**ING pound of FAT awesome stuff!
PRIME + Supersap= :firedevil:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OEP + Recreate + FocusDirt (Schizandrin A) =s imply appetite crusher plus the mental focus is on the sky and with the time (recreate works better and better)
TNA + Supersap + 1C= the most sick stack for AGGRESSION and CRAZY SEX DESIRE beyond the roof
P-Slin (caps)= A MUST and IMO one of the BEST glucose-disposal and nutrient-partitioning agent EVEN CREATED (apart of Recompadrol)
C20= eat like a PIG and no up a F**ING pound of FAT awesome stuff!
Damn!
How is recreate?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...I had the impression C20 didn't work at all, for all I've read...I used it , but along with Erase , OEP , AT2 and a super clean diet with 2x cardio every day...So I can't really attribute my 7% bf in those days to C20

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate is my favorite USP Labs product.

OEP is the worst fat burner Ive ever used that that would be my least favorite.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recreate is my favorite USP Labs product.

OEP is the worst fat burner Ive ever used that that would be my least favorite.
What did u get out of recreate?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
1. Super Cissus
2. Super Cissus
3. Super Cissus

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did u get out of recreate?
Its one of my all time favorite low stim stackers when Im cutting, been using it for several years now but not too often. I might pick up another bottle soon.

What you get is 100% geared towards what your diet and training is set up for, since I use it for cutting I feel it aids me in additional fat loss. Might not be the answer you wanna here, sorry.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its one of my all time favorite low stim stackers when Im cutting, been using it for several years now but not too often. I might pick up another bottle soon.

What you get is 100% geared towards what your diet and training is set up for, since I use it for cutting I feel it aids me in additional fat loss. Might not be the answer you wanna here, sorry.
The truth is the truth.... & honestly that's what all sups do... ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The truth is the truth.... & honestly that's what all sups do... ;)
The OEP made me feel like I was starving to death, and this was after 2 separate attempts at it. Just in case you needed to know.

CJNator

Awards
jack3d was crazy for the first two weeks then well it wore off, yok3d gave me crazy pumps for the first two weeks then nothing, modern bcaa gave me no soreness at all, gained no fat on C20, and OEP gave me fat loss and no appitite (i though i was going to starve without knowing lol)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Of the ones I've used: Modern BCAA - Awful mixability and so-so taste. I like the high leucine approach though.
Gotta agree with the awful mixability, no matter how hard I shake there's awlays a huge amount of some kind of white foam.

Best BCAA product tho, and grape bubblegum and white raspberry ain't bad. Fruit punch is so so.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn!
How is recreate?
with the time you start NOT FOOD desire (NOT JUNK or SUGARY CRAP) you can see ice cream, donuts cookies etc.. but simply not has the desire to eat them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
with the time you start NOT FOOD desire (NOT JUNK or SUGARY CRAP) you can see ice cream, donuts cookies etc.. but simply not has the desire to eat them.
Nice.

I've never done a cut or tried to lean out.... Recreate looked interesting to me as well as anabolic pump. People say AP is like golden when it comes to carbs and recreate is perfect for people who like low stims.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
1. OEP, love this stuff. Killed hunger and melted fat.
2. Recreate
Yoked 3d was a total waste of time and money for me, the only kind of pump it have me was gas. Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn y'all love recreate. :lol:

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Toss up between Jack3d for the energy and Supercissus for restoring my knees (thus getting me back to heavy squatting)