Sns daa/erase

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Sns daa/erase


    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
    I'd do 3g DAA + 50mg Erase first thing in the AM and 25mg Erase at night, all on an empty stomach. If running the DAA for 45 days, start the erase on Week 5 of the DAA and continue using it for 2 weeks after your DAA run is done.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd do 3g DAA + 50mg Erase first thing in the AM and 25mg Erase at night, all on an empty stomach. If running the DAA for 45 days, start the erase on Week 5 of the DAA and continue using it for 2 weeks after your DAA run is done.
    This....daa+ erase is a great stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
    People start it a week or two after because DAAs effect takes around two weeks before it reaches peak effect. I would probably start Erase on day 15 and run it the rest of the way through the DAA
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. i stopped using agmatine pwo and now use 500mg with 2 high carb meals, i started using citrulline malate pwo and the end results are far superior than agmatine.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Do you guys recommend running 1 bottle of each or 2? And by pwo u mean pre or post? I see a lot of people takin 750 to a gram 60 mins pre workout and 250 mg before bed? And I was lookin into that cit mallate. U like it better than agmatine? Or do u stack them

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Do you guys recommend running 1 bottle of each or 2? And by pwo u mean pre or post? I see a lot of people takin 750 to a gram 60 mins pre workout and 250 mg before bed? And I was lookin into that cit mallate. U like it better than agmatine? Or do u stack them
    In this instance im sure they mean pre-workout. I prefer 750mg-1g agmatine preworkout
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. Wat gives u better pumps agmatine or cit malate? Can u take both at the same time if so wat wld be the dosage????

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL
    Wat gives u better pumps agmatine or cit malate? Can u take both at the same time if so wat wld be the dosage????
    NO CAPS LOCK TODAY?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
    when i take DAA and an AI (Erase) i just start both at the same time. i havent tried it the way you are talking about before though.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  11. How did it work for you when you started them at the same time?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    How did it work for you when you started them at the same time?
    It isn't as economically worthwhile. Run it staggered with the AI persisting after the DAA:

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd do 3g DAA + 50mg Erase first thing in the AM and 25mg Erase at night, all on an empty stomach. If running the DAA for 45 days, start the erase on Week 5 of the DAA and continue using it for 2 weeks after your DAA run is done.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    when i take DAA and an AI (Erase) i just start both at the same time. i havent tried it the way you are talking about before though.
    I usually dont start Erase until 2 weeks into to DAA because thats when the study noted peak testosterone concentrations.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
    For agmatine i like doing 500mg with breakfast and 500mg before workout. sometimes ill even go 750mg before workout
    agmatine is def best pump supp ive ever used

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It isn't as economically worthwhile. Run it staggered with the AI persisting after the DAA:
    This is what Ive done in the past with great results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Always a great stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Always a great stack
    Agreed.
    In the past I started Erase after my 2nd week of SNS DAA.
    I'm Back...

  18. hellof a stack .. gq likes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    hellof a stack .. gq likes
    GQ Approved?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    GQ Approved?
    Big time .. 2 legit co. Combo = big results

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Big time .. 2 legit co. Combo = big results
    Well said
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
    I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

    Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
    I'd run it with the DAA, personally. Had great gains with that combo, best of luck to you bro.

  23. Do you guys take all 3 grams of daa in the morning ? And with erase would I be fine taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed? Or do I need to take more for it to be effective

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Do you guys take all 3 grams of daa in the morning ? And with erase would I be fine taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed? Or do I need to take more for it to be effective
    DAA -- 3g Preworkout
    Erase -- 1 cap morning & 1 cap evening for a couple days. If all seems well, then go 1 cap morning & 1 cap Midday & 1 cap evening. If joints give you problems at 3 caps go back to 2 caps.
    I'm Back...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    DAA -- 3g Preworkout
    Erase -- 1 cap morning & 1 cap evening for a couple days. If all seems well, then go 1 cap morning & 1 cap Midday & 1 cap evening. If joints give you problems at 3 caps go back to 2 caps.
    ^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Thanks ! And is timing with daa pretty important ? 60 mins pre workout fine?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Thanks ! And is timing with daa pretty important ? 60 mins pre workout fine?
    It isn't VERY important.

    When dosing DAA preworkout some people report added aggression in the gym. I am one of those people.
    -Not sure how much of that is just in my head.... but I will take any help I can get.
    I'm Back...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    It isn't VERY important.

    When dosing DAA preworkout some people report added aggression in the gym. I am one of those people.
    -Not sure how much of that is just in my head.... but I will take any help I can get.
    i take mine preworkout as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. Now can I add another supplment to this question?...I have the same SNS DAA/ERASE (also have Erase Pro - which would the board recommend) stack on its way with Endosurge...looking for suggestions on how to take stack...Stagger all 3 supps at once? Start them weeks/days apart? Best times to take if all taken together? Empty stomach or with meals? Appreciate and look forward to the response/help...

  30. OP, it doesn't matter what time of day you take DAA, just try to be consistent. I've done runs both at night before bed and in the mornings when I woke up. Didn't make a bit of difference. 3g a day is the optimal dose. As for Erase, I'd listen to Coop, I've never run an AI with DAA as I feel it's not necessary for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL View Post
    Wat gives u better pumps agmatine or cit malate? Can u take both at the same time if so wat wld be the dosage????
    Yes you can take them together. I personally get better pumps from agmatine. Optimal doses IMO would be 1g agmatine and 9g cit malate preworkout.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Do you guys take all 3 grams of daa in the morning ? And with erase would I be fine taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed? Or do I need to take more for it to be effective
    Doesn't matter what time of day you take it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in