Sns daa/erase

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!
I plan on dosing the agmatine 750 mg a hour before workout and 250 before bed.

Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My pack from nutraplanet comes tomorrow. Got the Sns daa capsules/agmatine double pack and pes erase. Got a question on what works best for people!

Any tips on dosing the daa and erase? I seen some ppl start erase a week or 2 after daa any thoughts?
I'd do 3g DAA + 50mg Erase first thing in the AM and 25mg Erase at night, all on an empty stomach. If running the DAA for 45 days, start the erase on Week 5 of the DAA and continue using it for 2 weeks after your DAA run is done.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd do 3g DAA + 50mg Erase first thing in the AM and 25mg Erase at night, all on an empty stomach. If running the DAA for 45 days, start the erase on Week 5 of the DAA and continue using it for 2 weeks after your DAA run is done.
This....daa+ erase is a great stack

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

People start it a week or two after because DAAs effect takes around two weeks before it reaches peak effect. I would probably start Erase on day 15 and run it the rest of the way through the DAA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i stopped using agmatine pwo and now use 500mg with 2 high carb meals, i started using citrulline malate pwo and the end results are far superior than agmatine.....

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Do you guys recommend running 1 bottle of each or 2? And by pwo u mean pre or post? I see a lot of people takin 750 to a gram 60 mins pre workout and 250 mg before bed? And I was lookin into that cit mallate. U like it better than agmatine? Or do u stack them

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys recommend running 1 bottle of each or 2? And by pwo u mean pre or post? I see a lot of people takin 750 to a gram 60 mins pre workout and 250 mg before bed? And I was lookin into that cit mallate. U like it better than agmatine? Or do u stack them
In this instance im sure they mean pre-workout. I prefer 750mg-1g agmatine preworkout

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Wat gives u better pumps agmatine or cit malate? Can u take both at the same time if so wat wld be the dosage????

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Wat gives u better pumps agmatine or cit malate? Can u take both at the same time if so wat wld be the dosage????
NO CAPS LOCK TODAY? ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

when i take DAA and an AI (Erase) i just start both at the same time. i havent tried it the way you are talking about before though.

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
How did it work for you when you started them at the same time?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How did it work for you when you started them at the same time?
It isn't as economically worthwhile. Run it staggered with the AI persisting after the DAA:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i take DAA and an AI (Erase) i just start both at the same time. i havent tried it the way you are talking about before though.
I usually dont start Erase until 2 weeks into to DAA because thats when the study noted peak testosterone concentrations.

mike2440

mike2440

Awards

For agmatine i like doing 500mg with breakfast and 500mg before workout. sometimes ill even go 750mg before workout
agmatine is def best pump supp ive ever used

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't as economically worthwhile. Run it staggered with the AI persisting after the DAA:
This is what Ive done in the past with great results.

J19891

J19891

Awards

I'd run it with the DAA, personally. Had great gains with that combo, best of luck to you bro.

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Do you guys take all 3 grams of daa in the morning ? And with erase would I be fine taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed? Or do I need to take more for it to be effective

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys take all 3 grams of daa in the morning ? And with erase would I be fine taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed? Or do I need to take more for it to be effective
DAA -- 3g Preworkout
Erase -- 1 cap morning & 1 cap evening for a couple days. If all seems well, then go 1 cap morning & 1 cap Midday & 1 cap evening. If joints give you problems at 3 caps go back to 2 caps.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
DAA -- 3g Preworkout
Erase -- 1 cap morning & 1 cap evening for a couple days. If all seems well, then go 1 cap morning & 1 cap Midday & 1 cap evening. If joints give you problems at 3 caps go back to 2 caps.
^^ this

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Thanks ! And is timing with daa pretty important ? 60 mins pre workout fine?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks ! And is timing with daa pretty important ? 60 mins pre workout fine?
It isn't VERY important.

When dosing DAA preworkout some people report added aggression in the gym. I am one of those people.
-Not sure how much of that is just in my head.... but I will take any help I can get. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't VERY important.

When dosing DAA preworkout some people report added aggression in the gym. I am one of those people.
-Not sure how much of that is just in my head.... but I will take any help I can get. ;)
i take mine preworkout as well

Kainalu

Awards
Now can I add another supplment to this question?...I have the same SNS DAA/ERASE (also have Erase Pro - which would the board recommend) stack on its way with Endosurge...looking for suggestions on how to take stack...Stagger all 3 supps at once? Start them weeks/days apart? Best times to take if all taken together? Empty stomach or with meals? Appreciate and look forward to the response/help...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, it doesn't matter what time of day you take DAA, just try to be consistent. I've done runs both at night before bed and in the mornings when I woke up. Didn't make a bit of difference. 3g a day is the optimal dose. As for Erase, I'd listen to Coop, I've never run an AI with DAA as I feel it's not necessary for me.

Yes you can take them together. I personally get better pumps from agmatine. Optimal doses IMO would be 1g agmatine and 9g cit malate preworkout.

Doesn't matter what time of day you take it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now can I add another supplment to this question?...I have the same SNS DAA/ERASE (also have Erase Pro - which would the board recommend) stack on its way with Endosurge...looking for suggestions on how to take stack...Stagger all 3 supps at once? Start them weeks/days apart? Best times to take if all taken together? Empty stomach or with meals? Appreciate and look forward to the response/help...
Depends on what your budget is. You could take them all at the same time or stagger them. I split my dose up 2 AM/2 PM, but some people like to dose all 4 pre workout.

For agmatine, I like to to my dose 1 hr pre workout on workout ways and in the morning on non workout days. Never noticed a difference with empty/not empty stomach.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id definitely stagger them. I would run it like this:

First Four Weeks - Erase Pro
Second Four Weeks - OG Erase/Endosurge/DAA

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Good choice,keep us updated with how it goes.

Kainalu

Awards
kevinhy

Just a li'l FYI...I have 2 bottles of Endosurge as I was advised to run it for 8 weeks and the SNS DAA is a 45 day supply...1 bottle each (30 days) of Erase and EP (total of 2 months - 8wks as this is also what i was advised)...would you amend your suggestion?

Kainalu

Awards
Just an update...this stack sucks! wouldnt recommend any of these products. Endosurge was blah (some nice sleep days 4-7 but thats it). SNS DAA? nope! Cheap product and no more biz from me to that company. Erase Pro? Erased my hard earned money and that was it. Nothing from that either. Tell ppl the truth when recommending stacks. Horrible Horrible Horrible! My routine switched up for the stack. No special feeling. No major increase in strength that I wasnt doing on my own before stack. No LIBIDO increase...more like killed it for 2 weeks...gonna stick with protein from foods and my power/building workout routines. Only supp will be my Jacked that I take maybe 2x a week at most on days I train after work... adios!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update...this stack sucks! wouldnt recommend any of these products. Endosurge was blah (some nice sleep days 4-7 but thats it). SNS DAA? nope! Cheap product and no more biz from me to that company. Erase Pro? Erased my hard earned money and that was it. Nothing from that either. Tell ppl the truth when recommending stacks. Horrible Horrible Horrible! My routine switched up for the stack. No special feeling. No major increase in strength that I wasnt doing on my own before stack. No LIBIDO increase...more like killed it for 2 weeks...gonna stick with protein from foods and my power/building workout routines. Only supp will be my Jacked that I take maybe 2x a week at most on days I train after work... adios!
lol calling two of the most effective products on the market bunk is quite the stretch there bud. Not everyone responds the same way but you also need to be realistic in terms of what you expect to get out of the supplement. This is a natty stack, not a hormonal based product. Keep in mind that supplements are exactly that, supplemental to good training and diet.

Kainalu

Awards
Diet and training was on point. Thanks and I know what I was expecting and what I got. Everyone states this product and that product is good/great yet with reviews they dont grade out. Glad you like/liked it. It didnt work for me. If any miniscule change happened then I would have been more than happy to share it that info but NADA happened and me and training partner was on the SNS DAA at the very least. Thanks for your view but please respect mine. Dont want people like me searchng forums and finding only good reviews of this when its BUNK, IMO. Thanks again and best wishes and good luck.