Melatonin,ZMA,valerian Root Safe?
- 05-06-2012, 02:36 AM
- 05-06-2012, 02:44 AM
05-06-2012, 03:59 AM
05-06-2012, 12:48 PM
05-06-2012, 08:17 PM
The only sleep aids I take are Poseidon NT (one of my favorites) and SNS ZMA, which is a relatively cheap staple that has provided surprisingly strong benefits.
05-06-2012, 08:22 PM
05-06-2012, 09:07 PM
ZMA, L-Dopa... great sleep stack.
Melatonin - It works, it's safe, but it's possible to become dependant and have trouble sleeping without it.
Valerians a good idea too. Benadryl will make you sleepy (it makes me speedy...), I wouldn't recommend Benadryl to take everynight for sleep.
Some of the gH sleep enhancers work well. our company's product is called Blue GrowtH, it contains things to increase gH and help sleep. It fixed my crazy sleep patterns and gave me some good gains. Powerfull has also been a very amazing help in the sleep/mood department. L-Dopa is a fantastic compound
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I third the idea of ZMA and l-dopa (mucuna) . I need to take the l-dopa earlier in the night, but there is a definite difference between just taking ZMA or just mucuna.
05-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:01 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2007, 03:15 PM
- By dr ozz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
- By heater1289 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:47 PM