Melatonin,ZMA,valerian Root Safe?

AmazingAJ

Awards
is it ok to take all 3 together at night? i have trouble STAYING asleep and wind up waking up 2-3 times and night binging.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benedryl and valarian root IMO would be better.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Most people become desensitized to the sedative effect of benadryl after extended use.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Benedryl and valarian root IMO would be better.
I'm a bit wary of dependence on medication in regards to the sleep cycle, whether it be OTC or prescription in nature.

The only sleep aids I take are Poseidon NT (one of my favorites) and SNS ZMA, which is a relatively cheap staple that has provided surprisingly strong benefits.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For STAYING asleep versus getting to bed, try ZMA + L-Dopa

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ZMA, L-Dopa... great sleep stack.

Melatonin - It works, it's safe, but it's possible to become dependant and have trouble sleeping without it.

Valerians a good idea too. Benadryl will make you sleepy (it makes me speedy...), I wouldn't recommend Benadryl to take everynight for sleep.

Some of the gH sleep enhancers work well. our company's product is called Blue GrowtH, it contains things to increase gH and help sleep. It fixed my crazy sleep patterns and gave me some good gains. Powerfull has also been a very amazing help in the sleep/mood department. L-Dopa is a fantastic compound

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I third the idea of ZMA and l-dopa (mucuna) . I need to take the l-dopa earlier in the night, but there is a definite difference between just taking ZMA or just mucuna.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ZMA keeps me asleep better than Melatonin did for me.