Decent fat burner for mother-in-law

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys my mother-in-law wants to try a fat burner but most of the good ones I can think of would be too harsh for her. She is almost 50, walks just about every day, and goes to the gym 2-4 days a week depending on her schedule. She will not let me just tell her caffeine. haha She just wants a little pick me up. Thanks guys.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Shameless self promotion, REDuction. Seriously though, I put alot of my female friends on the product, and they all loved it. It's affordable too.

I'd be weary of recommending a product with 1,3 dimeth in it. The compound is very potent, works extremely well... that is why I'd be hesitant to recommend it to a middle aged woman. REDuction is a good kick without the jitters.

I would just read the reviews on Nutraplanet and AM, and find one that's in her price range, as well as having good feedback

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shameless self promotion, REDuction. Seriously though, I put alot of my female friends on the product, and they all loved it. It's affordable too.

I'd be weary of recommending a product with 1,3 dimeth in it. The compound is very potent, works extremely well... that is why I'd be hesitant to recommend it to a middle aged woman. REDuction is a good kick without the jitters.

I would just read the reviews on Nutraplanet and AM, and find one that's in her price range, as well as having good feedback
Yeah I wasn't going to recommend 1,3 either. She is weary of caffeine, and yet that is basically her best bet. I'm not looking to get her into DCP and those kind of things. I think REDuction would be good. I've tried it and I thought it was kinda mild, but I think it would be great for her. I completely forgot about that stuff. She just needs a little pick me up. She doesn't drink coffee. I thought about having her just get some green tea haha. Thanks man.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Check out SNS RK-500 + SNS High-Potency Green Tea Extract. Not only is the combo effective, but it is very lightly stimmed and provides a ton of antioxidant support which can be quite valuable for someone her age.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coop is spot on.
Aav2 also provides good benefits and fat burning. Has capsaicin in it so if empty stomach, take with 2g fish oils

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't going to recommend 1,3 either. She is weary of caffeine, and yet that is basically her best bet. I'm not looking to get her into DCP and those kind of things. I think REDuction would be good. I've tried it and I thought it was kinda mild, but I think it would be great for her. I completely forgot about that stuff. She just needs a little pick me up. She doesn't drink coffee. I thought about having her just get some green tea haha. Thanks man.
Haha, green tea I've found doesn't have any kick to it (at least for me, whos stimulant use is near nil)

Like I said, REDuction is very newbie friendly. All of my girlfriends, ex and present, have loved it. And they aren't professional athletes you know. Just you average person who goes to the gym, looking for a pick me up and help in the gym. It works well, not hard on the stomach, no crash, no dependancy issues. Plus they like the night time/day time 2 bottle box, it's neat they say :D lol
good luck bro!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

SHAME ON YOU! Double hit! haha Promoting and you got your EX's on it!! hahahahahaha I thought I was the only one that did that!! , I actually gave my ex the REDuction stack too hahahaha and she did lose quite a bit of weight , but I did get her on every day cardio :p relentless!! She would even try to pass s3x as cardio!!! (yes...ashamed but pre-gym sex was somewhat of a habit since she looked hot in her gym clothes...) and NO i put her on that treadmill/eliptical/stairmaster/bike hahahaha! Good stuff man!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
SHAME ON YOU! Double hit! haha Promoting and you got your EX's on it!! hahahahahaha I thought I was the only one that did that!! , I actually gave my ex the REDuction stack too hahahaha and she did lose quite a bit of weight , but I did get her on every day cardio :p relentless!! She would even try to pass s3x as cardio!!! (yes...ashamed but pre-gym sex was somewhat of a habit since she looked hot in her gym clothes...) and NO i put her on that treadmill/eliptical/stairmaster/bike hahahaha! Good stuff man!
hahahahahahah!!!! thats awesome....im glad she enjoyed it, and you enjoyed it too...lol...reduction...helping relationships since 05 :D