Somatropin?

dsohei

Awards
Are there really any supplements that provide this? Not just ones that increase your own ability to do so... Is the ageforce hgh powerpatch really legit? Does it really provide 4iu a day? Why are there so many people calling this a scam?
Thanks

J19891

J19891

Awards
Are there really any supplements that provide this? Not just ones that increase your own ability to do so... Is the ageforce hgh powerpatch really legit? Does it really provide 4iu a day? Why are there so many people calling this a scam?
Thanks
If it directly provided it...it wouldn't be a supplement. It would be a drug, somatropin.

dsohei

Awards
If it directly provided it...it wouldn't be a supplement. It would be a drug, somatropin.
So ageforce is verifiably lying? Or their patch is like, l-dopa or something?

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed....interested in seeing the feedback on this.

dsohei

Awards
I asked the question in the ageforce forum and it got deleted. Hmm...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like the power patch. I dont think its a scam but a gray market product hence legal. Like peptides on the market. I personally dont think they are scamming us.

dsohei

Awards
I personally like the power patch. I dont think its a scam but a gray market product hence legal. Like peptides on the market. I personally dont think they are scamming us.
what do you think is really in it? what i've read states that they figured out how to molecularly change the size of the hgh, which sounds ...dubious. i mean, it's possible but then wouldn't this be the holy grail of supplements?
or does the absorption rate drop down so significantly?
i'd hate to spend so much on transdermal l-dopa or something, but then again their price is much cheaper than injectable hgh...

zaire2d

Awards
what do you think is really in it? what i've read states that they figured out how to molecularly change the size of the hgh, which sounds ...dubious. i mean, it's possible but then wouldn't this be the holy grail of supplements?
or does the absorption rate drop down so significantly?
i'd hate to spend so much on transdermal l-dopa or something, but then again their price is much cheaper than injectable hgh...
Exactly! they said to contain 25mg of HGH (Somatropin) for each patch, a month supply are four patches of 25mg, which converted to IU is equal to:
- 1mg = 3IU -
- 25mg = xIU -
Then a patch delivery 75IU of HGH, 75IU per patch give us 75x4(patchs) 300IU monthly.
Is it possible that they can provide 300IU for the price they charge?