erase????

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Has any one experience acne breakout with the erase product???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i havent personally but have heard reports of it

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Has any one experience acne breakout with the erase product???
Its very possible bc it reduces the amount of test being converted to estro thus raising available test in return acne could be a side I guess.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yes, not with the regural Erase tho. But Erase Pro gave me a pretty bad breakout.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Acne tends to flare up when hormones start to fluctuate. Any hormonal product can cause breakouts at first but once your hormones level out you should begin to clear up.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Acne tends to flare up when hormones start to fluctuate. Any hormonal product can cause breakouts at first but once your hormones level out you should begin to clear up.
Thanks big d! I? Im acne prone on My back even though I'm 30... I've noticed that certain sups cause flair ups so i'm always cautious.... Just have to hit my dermatologist up....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks big d! I? Im acne prone on My back even though I'm 30... I've noticed that certain sups cause flair ups so i'm always cautious.... Just have to hit my dermatologist up....
Yeah if I don't use acne produts I get bad flare ups all the time. Get some clindamycin gel for your back it works wonders.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
yeah it is. Unfortunately most of the otc is way too harsh for my skin it is rather sensitive. Clindamycin creates no redness, though, it is very mild.
Totally agree salyic acid is not my skins friend.... Benzoyl peroxide is way better for me.... Summer is close git to get this it under control.... Ill ask the derm about it thanks for the heads up!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree salyic acid is not my skins friend.... Benzoyl peroxide is way better for me.... Summer is close git to get this it under control.... Ill ask the derm about it thanks for the heads up!
yeah both of those burn my skin off ha. no prob.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Dude went to the derm got some antibiotics and that clindamycin blotter.... Awesome already looks normal again only 24 hrs in

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Started erase today! I am at 17% bf after a nice bulk.... Up to 217 lbs 6'2''.... Took some b4 pics can't wait to take some after....

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm running reg Erase right now in my stack. As my wife said "your face has broke out like a war".

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
That sux bro.... Have you seen a dermatologist?? I, had some serious acne when I was a teenager.... Now only my back has occasional breakout and shoulders... I'm gonna cycle the antibiotics that the dr has prescribed me and I got a cream called glytone the main ingredient is sulpher.... And the clindamycin is awesome! Its all not harsh at all reduce inflammation immediately! That's my anti acne stack! I keeps me under control

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm running reg Erase right now in my stack. As my wife said "your face has broke out like a war".
It will become less mild in days to come.

Wash your face consistently to keep the oils down and get some acne wipes for after your workouts and after you rinse off your face with hot water