Natadrol (forma PCT) or Anabeta+erasePRO?

ginger man

Awards
What are y'alls thoughts?

age 21. weight 160, bf 13% ish

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
When I ran natadrol I saw no shut down of any type. Anabeta and erase would definitely be fine and one awesome natty stack/PCT for natadrol.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
PCT? Erase Pro/ Anabeta Elite/ and SNS DAA caps. I logged this(link in signature) and absolutely loved it bro!

ginger man

Awards
thanks guys, I think I mislead yall with the title. My question was "Should I do a run with natadrol (with formadrol as the 'PCT') or should I just run some test boosters like anabeta and erase stacked together" --as my first run with a hormonal supplement of any kind.

in the end I decided to go with the natadrol in the natabolic stack, and started it two days ago. I will be updating a detailed log starting today.

thanks!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
At your weight , please do a lean bulk with Erase Pro DAA (or NMDAA) and ABE , not near the weight or peak natural strength for a PH...Best thing you can do is go natty atm and EAT...EAT...EAAAAAAT!!!! Check out Rome's log its pretty detailed and you can grab some tips from there!. I got a natty stack going too if u wanna check it out , its in my sig.

ginger man

Awards
At your weight , please do a lean bulk with Erase Pro DAA (or NMDAA) and ABE , not near the weight or peak natural strength for a PH...Best thing you can do is go natty atm and EAT...EAT...EAAAAAAT!!!! Check out Rome's log its pretty detailed and you can grab some tips from there!. I got a natty stack going too if u wanna check it out , its in my sig.

The natadrol is natty. the whole stack is, unless all the reading ive done is wildly misinformed. the trouble is I already went ahead and started it, but thank you for the tip -- and I did read through almost his entire log.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
The natadrol is natty. the whole stack is, unless all the reading ive done is wildly misinformed. the trouble is I already went ahead and started it, but thank you for the tip -- and I did read through almost his entire log.
It's still recommended to use a pct. I've never seen negative effects on natadrol and I ran it as high as 8 everyday. Although I know someone who had symptoms of gyno from natadrol. But they subsided really quickly when he stopped it and started formadrol.

ginger man

Awards
I have the bottle of formadrol all ready just in case. do you think I should throw erase in there as well for PCT just in case?
It's still recommended to use a pct. I've never seen negative effects on natadrol and I ran it as high as 8 everyday. Although I know someone who had symptoms of gyno from natadrol. But they subsided really quickly when he stopped it and started formadrol.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I have the bottle of formadrol all ready just in case. do you think I should throw erase in there as well for PCT just in case?
Both would be overkill. I would just run the formadrol. Unless you have DAA or a test booster you could run that and erase instead. IMO I would just save the erase for later on. I've been on erase solo and have seem some good leaning out as well as keeping my strength while cutting.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up my 6 week run of natadrol at 8 ed this week. PCT will be DAA,Recycle, and TriaZole. First time running NatD and I have loved it. Hardened me up nicely!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I always liked Natadrol but its kind of a hit or miss supplement with most people...The safer choice would be erase pro if that makes any sense.
But since its to late the best advise i can give you is get rid of that garbage formadrol and pct it with erase pro.
now you can have your cake and eat it too lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah you missed something Natadrol is a PH not a natty booster...Hence it can cause suppression and supposedly some people have gotten gyno from it too...I dont buy the latter , but as for "natty" no its not a test booster...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta or Anabeta Elite + Erase or Erase Pro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah you missed something Natadrol is a PH not a natty booster...Hence it can cause suppression and supposedly some people have gotten gyno from it too...I dont buy the latter , but as for "natty" no its not a test booster...
natadrol IS NOT a pro hormone! ive never heard of gyno from natadrol and suppression doesnt make it hormonal, extended use of sarms could lead to suppression as well....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh damn Oo all that I got was that it WAS a PH like m1d Oo ill read up again...and yeah I said that because supossedly someone said that one of their buddies had issues with it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natadrol IS NOT a pro hormone! ive never heard of gyno from natadrol and suppression doesnt make it hormonal, extended use of sarms could lead to suppression as well....
It DOES act via the androgen receptor though, which is where all the PCT and PH comparisons arise.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh damn Oo all that I got was that it WAS a PH like m1d Oo ill read up again...and yeah I said that because supossedly someone said that one of their buddies had issues with it.
like kevin said above, it acts on the androgen receptor which is why its recommended to have pct....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh!! I see :D

ginger man

Awards
thanks for the clarification, thats what I thought.

Both would be overkill. I would just run the formadrol. Unless you have DAA or a test booster you could run that and erase instead. IMO I would just save the erase for later on. I've been on erase solo and have seem some good leaning out as well as keeping my strength while cutting.
thanks for the tips. I will definitely keep erase in mind
Finishing up my 6 week run of natadrol at 8 ed this week. PCT will be DAA,Recycle, and TriaZole. First time running NatD and I have loved it. Hardened me up nicely!
i have heard excellent things about triazole, good luck with that man

I always liked Natadrol but its kind of a hit or miss supplement with most people...The safer choice would be erase pro if that makes any sense.
But since its to late the best advise i can give you is get rid of that garbage formadrol and pct it with erase pro.
now you can have your cake and eat it too lol
i think i am going to stick with the forma just because its what came with the stack, and i am a hormonal supp virgin. that is not to say i wont experiment in the future though

ginger man

Awards
if anyone is interested, I will be keeping a log in the log section for the duration of the stack.

thanks yall

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id follow, and nothing wrong with forma.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll follow along , just post up the log! Seems interesting :3!!

ginger man

Awards
id love to have a few, thanks hvac for lending some knowledge and support. shows that LG is a quality company

ht tp: // anab olicmin ds.com/ forum/sup plement -reviews-logs/201428-first-bout-hormonal. html

sorry for the spaces.. 50 post link rule

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id love to have a few, thanks hvac for lending some knowledge and support. shows that LG is a quality company

ht tp: // anab olicmin ds.com/ forum/sup plement -reviews-logs/201428-first-bout-hormonal. html

sorry for the spaces.. 50 post link rule
no problem bud, thats the feedback we like to hear!