Oxyelite Pro Discontinued?

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
Just heard it was. Why is that? I have a bottle that i havnt used yet taht i plan to use for upcomming cut? What should i do?

1.dose 1 pill a day to make it last.
2. Waste money and buy a new product
3. Dose at 2 pills a day and halfway through cut change sups?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It contains a newly banned substance, 1,3,dime.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
hurry up and buy some of the original formula while its still floating around

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUy it up now! If you like 1,3 dim I would stock up on it.

Run your cycle as you would if you could get the bottle. Buy the bottle. One a day will last longer, but I dont think the effects will be as good (Obviously)

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
Ok i ordered another 90 count. Its all i can afford. Also since im taking ritalyn and luvox. Should i start with one pill? Maybe do one 8 week cycle with 1 pill and 1 8 week cycle at 2 pills? I should b done cutting by then. Or do 8 weeks at 2 pills followed by 4 weeks break then just finish the last 5 weeks off?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i ordered another 90 count. Its all i can afford. Also since im taking ritalyn and luvox. Should i start with one pill? Maybe do one 8 week cycle with 1 pill and 1 8 week cycle at 2 pills? I should b done cutting by then. Or do 8 weeks at 2 pills followed by 4 weeks break then just finish the last 5 weeks off?
start with one pill. If you feel you need more later then up it. The 8 weeks four off looks best. But taper up to the two pill dose if you choose to go with that protocol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
heres an idea, just go to your local pharmacy and get some EC, cheaper anyway lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
maybe theyll put dmaa at the pharmacy too as what it was created for, as another decongestant :D

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
Ok. Well since i have basically 2 full bottles ill jist strt with one and see how long it wrks. Also do i need to be careful with cafeeine cuz of my meds?

G

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I'm going out to pick up what I can before they pull OEP off the shelves and reformulate! My question now, is Compound 20 going to function as some sort of 'replacement' since it's said to have 'clen like' effects?

A

AmazingAJ

Awards
So how long should i stay on 1 pill a day? Will it even do anything for me? Maybe i can run 1 pill for first cycle and 2 for second?