AGMATINE

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
WATS A GOOD DOSE AGMATINE 500 OR 750 MG??? JUS RECEIVED MY BOTTLE FRM SNS AND GNNA RUN IT WITH A TEST BOOSTER. ALONG WITH OEP AND LEAN XTREME.
WAT DO U GUYS THINK?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use 500mg along with whiteflood on all workouts but legs and abs, you need to try different dosing regimes

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Usual dose would be 500mg or up to 1000mg a day

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I take 1g 60-90 minutes before my workout. On off days I take 500mg twice a day, I love this stuff.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
THANX FOR ALL INFO LET U KNW HOW IT GOES TOMARO...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to take one gram of SNS Agmatine an or so preworkout, or with a high-carb preworkout meal to take advantage of some of agmatine sulfate's purported nutrient partitioning abilities.

I've been combining 1g agmatine + 2 servings of our Arginine E2 Matrix (for the 500mg total norvaline) and 6-9g of CM for an incredible pump on back and shoulders hypertrophy day as per Layne Norton's PHAT training protocol. It's wild, and relatively affordable compared to any other product on the market that gives such astonishing pumps on a per-serving basis.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 4 caps(1g) about 45-60 minutes pre workout. Some users splt it between two doses of 500mg each with a high carb meal
4 caps preworkout with a carb meal is usually my protocol. On off days I usually take it pre bedtime.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
1000mg does the job always for me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Take the full gram either preworkout or first thing in the AM
This. I personally would suggest 750mg AM or pre-workout, then 250mg pre-bed.

Anecdotally, Agmatine pre-bed has seemed to provide deeper sleep...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This. I personally would suggest 750mg AM or pre-workout, then 250mg pre-bed.

Anecdotally, Agmatine pre-bed has seemed to provide deeper sleep...
I've seen sources lauding the GH increasing benefits of agmatine sulfate; does it have an MOA that may prolong Stage IV sleep patterns or something?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've seen sources lauding the GH increasing benefits of agmatine sulfate; does it have an MOA that may prolong Stage IV sleep patterns or something?

I've never research it to that depth. I'd be willing to be Cyrus has though. I really haven't had the time LOL...

I have notice that 250mg-1g pre-bed have significant benefits to sleep.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I've never research it to that depth. I'd be willing to be Cyrus has though. I really haven't had the time LOL...

I have notice that 250mg-1g pre-bed have significant benefits to sleep.
Neither have I - physiology has taken a backseat to economics lately. ;)

Cyrus doesn't have any sort of time to do random research - but he MAKES time. :p

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I might have to try the night dose. I've been taking 500mg in the AM and another 500mg with dinner, on off days, and I'm not really noticing any benefits except feeling my forearms slightly hard once in a while. Don't really care about that. Would I be wasting it if I kept taking it with dinner and then pre bed a few hours later? Still thinking 500mg per dose.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I might have to try the night dose. I've been taking 500mg in the AM and another 500mg with dinner, on off days, and I'm not really noticing any benefits except feeling my forearms slightly hard once in a while. Don't really care about that. Would I be wasting it if I kept taking it with dinner and then pre bed a few hours later? Still thinking 500mg per dose.
Try taking a full gram upon waking for the next few days. The improved sleep is irrespective of timing and rather a function of continuous use.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ahh, okay. I will try that.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Try taking a full gram upon waking for the next few days. The improved sleep is irrespective of timing and rather a function of continuous use.
That settles it. Thank Cyrus.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I've read

Take the full gram either preworkout or first thing in the AM
2g daily, split 1g AM & 1g preworkout. This too much on a daily basis? Just got this yesterday, had 1g this morning....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2g daily, split 1g AM & 1g preworkout. This too much on a daily basis? Just got this yesterday, had 1g this morning....
Coop has been dosing at 2g and is loving it

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Wow, I can't comment on sleep yet, but I've taken 1g in the AM since you posted that and my vascularity has been crazy the last 2 days. My friends already commented on it even before. Lol.

Edit: Whoops. I hit reply and not reply with quote. I meant since Coop told me to take the full dose AM.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
:eek:

That's quite a dosing scheme - a 90 cap bottle would last about 11.25 days!

We'll start working on a bigger bottle for you! :D

In other news, I combined 750mg SNS Agmatine + 6 caps Cellucor NO3 + 2 scoops Gaspari Superpump Max before the gym yesterday. Holy ish, dem pumpz brahs! :p