Divanex + San Elixair or Endosurge + ZMA

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Curious from those that have used either Divanex + San Elixair or Endosurge + ZMA. Is there much difference?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endosurge is definitely a great product for libido, sleep quality, and freeing up test but im not so sure adding the ZMA would really help it as the dreams on endosurge and recovery are simply put, amazing.

SAN does put out quality stuff but i havnt seen any feedback on elixair whereas Endo has lots of very positive feedback.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Endosurge is definitely a great product for libido, sleep quality, and freeing up test but im not so sure adding the ZMA would really help it as the dreams on endosurge and recovery are simply put, amazing.

SAN does put out quality stuff but i havnt seen any feedback on elixair whereas Endo has lots of very positive feedback.
Well put. In my experience Endosurge is superior to ZMA when it comes to sleep aid.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endosurge makes my mind wired and I just want to talk and think- terrible for bedtime. I love it throughout the day, though. For my money, nothing can touch ZMA for deep sleep and crazy dreams. I've tried everything normally sold for a sleep aid and all they do is make me get to sleep faster, but the sleep is still restless. ZMA doesn't put me to sleep, but once I am, I stay asleep.